Glad Hillary didn't get elected.

Hillary would have banned the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=8bUuvfDmsAs

I keep hearing she’s gonna try again in 4 years. Obviously it depends on how those years go, but as it stands I don’t see how she thinks she can have a chance.

They are giving trump a solid bashing, saying he us destroying America, hasn’t even been sworn in yet. So I’m certain they will create the same mass hysteria as under George Bush, like everything he does it the worst ever, universe is imploding, universal angst is a absolute imperative.

I just type in “Trump” sometimes so I can see new stories on him on Google, 9 out of 10 are highly critical of him, then he has a twitter feed where what he actually says is listed. I look at the statements, then at what he us reported to be doing, doesn’t much match up.

One example was his desire to cancke the two new AirForce One aircraft, hasn’t even been built, was a absurd luxury yatch. British took away from the queen her royal yatch and bullshit royal train (you wouldn’t be able to figure out how they managed to dump that much in the train, clearly wasn’t spent on building materials, engines must of ran off diamonds or good fusion, something to explain that expense.) Most countries clamp down on this sort of shit during hard budget times- Trump wants to stop it prior to them being built. Highly logical and reasonable, our current ones can last a very long time. No- media says prior to construction, the 4 billion contract will cost 3.4 billion if he tries to exit, and he is the worst president ever, and he doesn’t want it as he can never use it, given it comes into use in 6 years… They said he wouldn’t even be president in 6 YEARS, dismissing the idea of reelection.

Obviously, we won’t pay out 3.4 billion for goods not delivered before contract defaulted, even at fault. No judge will go along with that much recommendation for intellectual work alone. I posted picks of that new designed on this site in the past, it us absurd luxury inside.

Bush was the worst ever, worse than Obama, bush lied people died and bush did 9/11.

Trump I don’t think will cause 9/11, only thing he will do is decrease the amount of mexican restaurants, which is a travesty but not as bad as 9/11.