Camp Equestria.

Gonna make a camp, a fortress. Call it Camp Equestria.

It will be an impenetrable fortress. Solid brick, and mortar walls, surrounded by fortress.

In the camp there will be guns, archery, and bowfishing. In the camp there will be a tank and you will get to drive a tank. In the camp there will be a DNA machine to turn everyone into Equestria girls. In the camp there will be hiking, campfires, and Nascar. There will also be elaborate car test drive tracks. There will be a boys dorm, a girls dorm, and a herm dorm for those willing and ready to venture into that territory. Herm dorm will be coed.

There will also be a science facility, for us to get our science on and see what its like to be a scientist, with real labs.
There will be security at the gun range so they dont use our guns to steal our DNA machines.

We will make money by selling our bodies. We will care about the feelings of our whores, how it works is our whores decided if they are attracted to our seller, the girl that wants him the most gets him, we’ll have mutliple sellers and so false bidding won’t be an issue. If none of the whores want him, for a fee he can use our DNA machines to make himself more attractive. This is as ethical as it ever gets. I will be the best fraudguru who ever lived, wouldn’t even be a fraudguru, I’d be a legitguru.

After the facility is built I would sign the papers, buy the land and become a Sovereign. Technically, It would be my nation, I wouldn’t have to obey any of those bullshit laws. I could run my own country as I saw fit, free from political corruption. If they give me a fuss about it I just toss the fact that I am 1/16 Native American blood, therefore they legally owe me independence. It wouldn’t be bad for them either, I only want a small plot of land, and I can wheel and deal with the politicians. My resort would boost the American economy as well as strengthen America. Tourists would come from all over and this would boost American’s failing airplane industry. It will boost America’s economy in many other ways too.

Okay, well, we wish you luck, bye.

(Hope Manni comes back now your leaving.)

Hope that you can pay your taxes. :sunglasses:

it will be my own nation, I wont owe any taxes. Just have a mutually beneficial agreement with United States commerce.

Please stop posting and go embrace your future in a place without internet access.

Embrace your dreams… Right Now!

Two things need to happen. I need the workers, and I need the DNA machine.

If you build it, they will come.

Go out now and start clearing branches, obviously you can’t have a machine or workers if you have no place to put them, so head out now. Leave this site, and embrace progress!

I can talk to Ecmandu, instead of the DNA Machine, in the beginning we can let you borrow his prototype Suicide Machine, loaded into a ruffle bag, with a axe, shovel, sleeping bag and tent included too.

Set off into the wilderness alone, with a suicide machine in tow. Only good things can happen from that scenario.

Need the money to buy bricks.

No, can’t waste my money on that machine. Need the money to buy land.

No, you need to make bricks by hand, and you need to just sieze property like most every other country in history has. Buying land doesn’t relinquish US sovereignty.

Now off you pop. Go build your nation.

Look up sovereignty laws. Im 1/16 Native American. Why do you think prostitute is legal in Las Vegas? They make their own rules.

I’ve heard talk of a big project coming up where they’ll be using an unholy amount of bricks, I reckon they wouldn’t even notice if a few thousand just happened to go missing. I believe it will be somewhere down Mexico way.

Come to think of it, I don’t think I need bricks, I believe I need cement. Cement for my sweet sugar walls.

I don’t know how you’re going to make it impenetrable. The government has bunker busters and moabs and so you’re probably kind of fucked.

Impenetrable from intruders, not full scale assault.

There’s a way to get in. If people can break out of prison, then they can break into your bunker. Security is an illusion. Don’t spend too much money trying to fool yourself into thinking that you can escape the impact of society’s opinion of what you do and how you live.

Theoretically, spies could enter the complex dressed as regular visitors.
1 thief every 5 years is better than 50 thieves a year.
Its like insulation in a building, a little air may get in, but you don’t leave the door wide open

What if that little bit of air has some anthrax dust in it?

DNA machine will cure any disease