drugs, green, and trasexualism.

drugs.
magnus says drugs are bad mk.
erik says dont offend muh pagan rituals.

i say this. I dont do drugs. But as a scientist I read some drugs cause your consciousness to be conscious of all life forms on earth. As a scientist I believe this drug may offer some phenomical subjective research unto the nature of reality. We must object against the dogmatic censorship against science and discovery.

Far as weed goes, it should be legal. Some people need it for their bones, they have bad bones. I am getting arthiritis. I exercise often, still get it. I would smoke weed not every day but every once in a while.

I think people who need to weed to laugh at a chair are weak. I can laugh at a chair without needing weed. I use my mind powers to make my own dopamine.

green.
jill stein is making a move. the move she is making is Recounting the election.
Jill stein has no agenda other than honesty and fair elections.
Jill does not support trump or Hillary. Jill is a free agent, and a stand up woman.

trasexualism.
black spiderman says i shuld watch a gay hippie video to be a man. how do gay hippies make me wanna be a man? Makes no sense. I will say this, ive made up my mind, want a giant clitoorus as in penis. But i still want a vag. i want to transition to futa. Represents my higher mind, i am not a simple peasant that can stick to only one mental gender.

And there it is, folks. Believe me when I say this isn’t reserved just for Trixie either.

There are a bunch of states that Hillary won that are much closer than Penn and Michigan. New Hampshire comes to mind. If all Jill Stein wants is fair elections, why is she only calling for recounts in large states that Trump won?

Why did they lock your nuthouse thread?
viewtopic.php?f=7&p=2640955#p2640955

That was a fun discussion. And they locked it. Erik was trying. And they locked it.

What must be said, in order to counter the suggestion that my anti-drug stance is purely emotional, is that drugs per se aren’t good or bad. They are only good or bad in relation to an organism consuming them. Thus, my argument isn’t naive “drugs are bad in every possible situation” but much more intelligent “drugs are bad in all situations familiar to me”.

I don’t care about “what ifs”. I don’t care that drugs CAN be good IN THEORY. I only care about whether they ARE good IN REALITY.

We’re dealing with liars coming up with false reasons in order to cover the fact that the real reason they are consuming drugs is because they hate, they can’t stand, themselves.

But who among you liars is willing to accept the reality of your motives?

What’s manly about being a self-hating loser?

I received a PM from one of the admins. The thread, apparently, went off topic with insults.

Magneto, this just begs the question: what is good?

Creative thinking and heightened awareness of the nature of reality - are these things not good?

Yeah, a lot of drug users, the ones who take them to escape reality, to escape their misery, they could be said to hate themselves on some level; but not all are like this, esp. the indigenous tribes that use psychedelics as religious sacraments for self-knowledge and communion with ancestral spirits. As philosophers, is self-knowledge not one of they key aims?

ILP is a dictatorship that tries to stifle free speech.

Drugs are good in reality. Your argument is a popular vote, its like the population is too stupid to use drugs, so you discount all counts of when drugs actually helped people by citing some averages.
It’s like you give a bunch of kindergartens saw tools and they all injure themselves, and you use the current sample set to say that since the majority of the population are kindergärtners, that tools are evil.

Jill Stein has no money. She can only afford 3 states.