Don't counter the Left's racism with more racism

Last eight years have been incredibly decisive and racially antagonistic, and for no good reason. Whole aim of the stupid race war was to keep Obama in power, his hysterics on the left attacking whites as evil. It got the left nowhere, it collapsed them if anything in the end. They won’t control any branch of government here soon.

The lesson to be learned here is NOT to continue the racist dialogue the left started, but to kill it off, make it plainly apparent such diminutive thinking isn’t going to be reacted to anymore, or indulged, and only inferior minded fools bother with such thinking.

Too many here are thinking it is time to return the favor, and cry for varients on white supremacy, call for a end to multiculturalism. Obviously multiculturalism under Obama meant nothing positive, it was a world either devoid of whites, or whites shouted down and made shamefully subservient. But this doesn’t mean we gotta do the same in turn, I can walk down the street and be completely indifferent to most, white or black, not giving a damn, or likewise in a restaurant. I don’t care in general about people, and when I do interact, I generally walk away with positive results. The world isn’t Fruitvale Station, where blacks hunt down and beat up on whites, it tends to be much more tolerant, and we have a lot more in common.

Wisest thing we can do is to disarm the years of racism and fear Obama built up, that Hillary likewise churned, and instead just focus on a better future together. Indulging or giving evidence for the wacko fears installed into the left by their masters offer no advantage. We don’t become richer, or live more peacefully. We don’t become smarter. It just drags us down, bitching about one if the most worthless topics to debate, race. Nobody is going to change their race, nobody is going anywhere, your neighbor today is your neighbor tomorrow.

Stop Obama’s race war, we have a new president, a new era, it is time to move on.