A Few Thank-Yous are in Order.

Thank you progressives on social media. Thank you for calling people racist, sexist, and homophobic over every single tiny infraction, until those terms became laughable jokes, if not badges of honor. Were it not for you systematically assuring us that every violation of your obscure speech codes was tantamount to a mini-holocaust, people may have still been stuck in pre-Obama mentality where such accusations against a politician carried weight. Thank you for making people feel so ashamed and at risk for disagreeing with you that nobody could poll them accurately.

Thank you to the mainstream media. This cycle, you finally started believing your own bullshit. You’ve always lied constantly to defend Democrats, but this year, you stopped lying and actually told the truth- the truth you believed because the previous generation lied to you. You spent a year assuring people that Hillary had it in the bag, Bernie Sanders was irrelevant, and that Democrats didn’t have to work for it because, “Come on, it’s Trump. I mean. Seriously. Trump?”

Thank you to the universities. Due to your laser-like focus on diversity issues and absolute refusal to consider more than one position on any issue, several key DNC voting blocs are now dumber than a bag of hammers and will be so for at least a generation.

I’d like to thank President Obama, for ensuring that all his most sweeping changes, his entire legacy, is built upon executive orders that can all be annuled simply by the next president going “Nah”.

I’d like to thank all the debate moderators for stepping outside your role to continuously argue with Trump, thus giving him far more time to speak than any other candidate.

I’d like to thank the DNC. If you hadn’t sabotaged the campaign of your candidate that was actually likable and qualified, we wouldn’t be here today. Bernie was the only one who could possibly steal the ‘white working poor’ vote from Republicans. I’d like to thank you for brazenly replacing your corrupt party chairman with another, equally corrupt party chairman, right in front of everybody without even bothering to hide it. I’d especially like to thank you for pushing your media lackies to encourage Trump’s nomination while simultaneously nominating the only person in your party he could beat.

Last but certainly not least, I’d like to thank Hillary Clinton. For just…being herself.

I’m still laughing my ass off they got rid of Bernie. Seriously? He was the only authentic person in the Democratic Party left.

I laugh, but am also deeply sad that a group of Americans, our oldest political party, could evolve to such a low point of stupidity, that they openly wound themselves in such a manner and cheer.

Now, Republicans stole the mantle of the party of the working class poor from the left. All they gotta do is make jobs comeback- nothing to do with labor parties, proletariat, crying about capitalism- they just gotta prove they can stop jobs from leaving and bring some back, and the poor everywhere will support them, knowing the alternative is psycho-mindfuck liberalism where your left unemployed or working minimum wage, but told you have a right to take it up the ass with class or abort your children, while being told your evil cause your white. I would rather have a decent paying job so I can have a family with a woman, and not have to abort my kids because we are too poor to have a child. You need a fucking job to do that reasonably. No damn jobs anywhere. All these jobs created, none to be seen. I’m a racist for looking for employment, acknowledging there is none. I’m a bigot for wanting a family, a house…

Left just needs to fucking drown themselves in their toilet tanks and leave real people alone. If Trump gets factories opening, infrastructure repaired, not jump Willy Nilly into and out of wars like Obama without any common sense, we will elect him, and more like him.

There is no greater class enemy to the working poor than the modern liberal. Fuck you and your Starbucks culture.

It’s funny how we heard weird theories about how Trump was a Democrat party plant this whole time, and in hindsight it makes a lot more sense if you consider Hillary to be a plant from the GOP.

Now, Republicans stole the mantle of the party of the working class poor from the left.

Well yeah…in 1981. Check your stats and mind your demographic labels. When the DNC wants to win an election, this group is called “The working class poor”. When the DNC loses an election and wants somebody to blame, the exact same group is referred to as “Uneducated white people”. Those two labels describe groups with like 97% overlap, and they have been the GOP’s bread and butter for approaching 40 years.

K: I don’t blame you for being mad… I came very close to a very similar post…
the point is not the fact that there is plenty and I mean plenty of blame to go around,
but that won’t change the facts on the ground…So how do we face this national
tragedy? the question is the future, not the past…

Kropotkin

I couldn’t be happier. That’s why it’s a thank you thread. The Presidency is ours. The House is ours. The Senate is ours. The Supreme Court is ours. The vast majority of Governorships are ours. I’ve been partying for three days straight. I feel like I’ve gained several pounds from all the cake and pizza, I’m hoarse from laughter. Me and my friends get together to watch videos of crying feminists.

Thank you SOOO much for making this unwinnable election into a near-landslide.

By laughing at people like you for four years, and loving every minute of it. It’s going to be glorious!

Hillary won the popular vote …

We have elites instead of direct democracy deciding elections

That doesn’t mean shit.

If you think Trump is who the elites wanted, then you’re…well, exactly what I already know you are.

400,000 votes doesn’t mean shit??

Enjoy lala land Uccisore …

I hear the weather is nice

That’s right, it doesn’t mean shit, and you are sadly too ignorant for it to be worth while to explain to you. Hillary didn’t win anything.

Mainstream media argues that we need an electoral college to give small states a vote…

Actually all it does is put the election in a few hands…

Keep waving your hands though! It’s cute

I’m not defending the electoral college, I’m telling you that getting more popular votes in an election where the popular vote isn’t what’s counted doesn’t mean shit. You have no idea how many Trump supporters in New York and California stayed home because they knew their state was going blue regardless, for example. You can’t take a voting result predicated on one set of rules, interpret it by a different set of rules, and pretend it means something.

Like I said, you are too ignorant to converse on this.

You can’t even think straight …

You state: I’m not defending the electoral college

You state: it’s irrelevant because that’s not our system

You state: therefor you are ignorant

You have to know deep inside that your argument is absurd

Actually Uccisore …

Apparently you drank the cool- aid

Trump was selected, not elected

The elites made him viable by pretending he was the outsider nobody in Washington would vote for…

He was selected in 1998 actually

Yeah, yeah, yeah…

In 2008 and in 2012, uccisore no doubt bitched and moaned.

And now he gets to gloat.

But what doesn’t change is that, just like many who gloated in 2008 and 2012 and bitch and moan now, he is a hardcore objectivist.

And, as such, his frame of mind is about as transparent as they come: one of us vs. one of them.

And [of course] in that respect he is no less superficial then his counterparts on the left.

[size=50]On the other hand [admittedly] at least he isn’t a Kid![/size]

Wow, iambiguous objectively posted something!!

Amazing !!

thank you, Ucci. I now have you on record being in favor of Da Fuhrer…
In a year or two, you will pretend you were never in favor of him
and thought he would be a disaster as president…

I keep recalling the saying…
Be careful of what you ask for… because
you might get it…

Kropotkin

Peter, he’s going to be a stooge rubber stamper…

It’ll be Washington as usual

Oh shit, in your fantasy universe in which Trump is so bad that I would actually regret not voting for Hillary, you’ll be able to out me as having made a mistake to the 6 people who will still be reading this message board!

Checkmate PK, you have bested me at last.

Da Fuhrer has already started to back out of his
campaign promises… he has said he is rethinking
his promise to build the wall and repealing Obamacare…

Hope this works out for you…

Kropotkin

Dude, you really don’t get it… Do you??

Trump is a stooge…

This is a play…

You are asleep