The Post Election Hangover: A World At Odds

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: The Post Election Hangover: A World At Odds

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:07 pm

HaHaHa wrote:One more thing to add, they'll say they discovered electronic voting tampering in collusion with the Jill Stein voter recount. It's obvious she was working with Obama and Clinton from the start. It would have to be cleverly fabricated to leave no doubt concerning the general public that Russian meddling had occurred in the election.

My guess is that Hillary Clinton told Jill one her lies, claiming she would support Steins campaign in the future (when she has no intention of ever doing so.) Jill, who is a total pothead and easygoing, believed Hillary because she is a vagina, and to a pothead, vaginas are sanctified cesspools of love and trustworthy.
the seer
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:00 am

Donald Trump signals a national emergency and crisis says the United States corporate controlled media.

National emergency and crisis? Now, where have I heard this before?

A national crisis and emergency is a prelude to.....?

Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:27 pm

Keith Olbermann a once tv anchor on MSNBC now turned internet resistance rogue or at least that is what they want you to believe. Rachael Maddow the cow took his former occupation.

They say he got dropped from MSNBC but I think he got hired on with the C.I.A.

If you can't beat the underground radio or web in order to beat you create a fake grassroots underground radio and web venue that you (C.I.A) can compete against.

In order to battle against conspiracy theorists and political dissidents you need to create an online figure (Keith Olbermann) that you can control. Controlled opposition conspiracy theorist and fake political dissent. (For a leftist, anti-nationalist, and globalist cause of course.)

Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:34 pm

So, forty something electoral college members will be visited by the C.I.A. in a commission of Russian interference of the election. I'm sure there won't be any intimidation, coercion, or manipulation on the part of the C.I.A. in an organized manner to get people to change their votes, right?! No, that's undemocratic and Un-American. That would never happen in the United States.....

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Rigging the elections failed. Attempting a soft electoral college coup recently has also failed.

I wonder if Obama will declare war on Russia via a Syrian proxy before he leaves office.

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:04 pm

We have evidence of the Russian hack but are not going to release it to the general public.

(Because it is all purely fictitious contrived bullshit where it doesn't exist anyways.)

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby PavlovianModel146 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:01 am

The Golden Turd wrote:
And yes, Fracking saved a lot of people, but also brought in a lot if prostitution. A lot of Hotel Managers (cough former moderator Pavlov) basically are pimping out their maids to the workers. Drugs are a issue as well, and not enough jobs are open, and they half close down in the winter. Basically the only thing left economically, outside of farming in most of the area.

I do not manage a hotel anymore and did not at the time your post was written. I also didn't pimp anyone, I would honestly be surprised if very many people found our housekeepers sexually desirable, if I'm to be honest.
"Love is the gravity of the Soul" - Abstract -/-/1988 - 3/11/2013 R.I.P

PavlovianModel146
Ringing The Bell

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics