the FBI is trying to undermine Clinton

Conspiracy theory.
[-X

Saying “Herr Trumpf” completely negates anything else you are saying. All I can hear is the sound of sucking air.

Moving on.

The FBI works for the GOP?

Yes. The title of this thread and its opening post smells like conspiracy theory.

Does it?

Hillary Clinton undermined herself a long time ago. Only buffoons think otherwise.

The FBI works in the interest of National Security. As such, Hillary presents a threat to the Nation’s Security.

Fact is Trump is less of a terrorist than Hillary. Trump is a bully, Hillary is a terrorist. She works for the DNC, which shot 4 people who tried to sue the Democratic National Convention. That is terrorism, shooting people to send a message that they are not welcome in court of law. The Democrats are terrorists.

Fact is, Trump wants to build walls, how is he a terrorist. Hillary wants to bring Muslim immigrants in, 5 percent of them are terrorists. So she is a terrorist bring-in-er-er.

Fact is Peter exemplifies the kind of society we’d see under a Hillary Clinton administration - No longer freedom to vote for any party other than Democrat, anyone who doesn’t vote for her is called a terrorist, and driveby shootings given to anyone who doesn’t bow down and agree to her political views and agendas.

Donald Trump is batman, Hillary Clinton is Joker. Trump is a rich fascist Nazi who will install walls everywhere, Hillary will run through the streets with a machine-gun shooting Trump-supporters bordered in by those very walls.

The FBI probably got infiltrated by the Russians.

Oh, I just read Pierre’s post after this first line and… you can’t even write a parody anymore.

This just in: F.B.I. discovers Russians hiding under Hillary Clinton’s bed.

Clinton will win, she has the electoral college. She will be declared president tonight.
If you all remember Trump and Clintons are friends. The election has been rigged from the start. Look how Trump’s behavior and words changed once he got the nomination. Both suck and the electoral college will override any popular vote. We do not count.

Yes, the “electing” people do not count, because those who should be “elected” by them are already elected by a few others.

No the FBI is not trying to undermine Clinton. They are just doing their job which is to investigate all crime that is
committed within the United States regardless of who is supposed to have committed it or what type of crime it is

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js[/youtube]

How do you know hillary did it?

Maybe it was Trump trying to get you to think Hillary did it!

Trixie, you don’t have the most strategic mind, but I love you anyways.

Trump is basically proving all cynics wrong.

Cynicism = God = Dead.

thank mr Trump

Long Live Humanity

Remember: The FBI, which acts independently and investigates only what they find cause to investigate, is partisan and suspicious.
The CIA, which serves the President directly and instigates only what he tells them to, should be trusted implicitly.