Various Conspiracies Thread.

Conspiracy: The United States arms, funds, and directs ISIS forces as a way of declaring war on Syria without an official declaration of war by the United States itself. Fact or fiction?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqIyJycXxOo[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6kdi1UXxhY[/youtube]

This place is such a clusterfuck that I don’t think the US itself knows exactly what’s going on. It’s really a disorganized guerrilla warfare where everyone (rebels/Isis, etc.) has his own interests in mind, and the targets/alliances keep shifting. The problem is that the local populations (ex-colonies) do not have an organized fighting structure/experience (like US/NATO/Russian military forces) so you get this mess.
Sounds like your kind of warfare, Joker!

Also, the problem with foreign Fighters in Syria

soufangroup.com/wp-content/uploa … -Syria.pdf

I think the United States knows exactly what is going on where everything is going according to plan. My kind of warfare? No, I’m not a Muslim and I hate all religion. If you meant in terms of guerrilla warfare I would say guerrilla warfare is practically the same everywhere it is practiced.

It’s very interesting that they’re getting a lot of their fighters from Europe.

I assume they’re moderate Muslims emigrating to Syria from Europe I’m sure… :sunglasses:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3JYLlxCnRQ[/youtube]

Most of the stuff from Red Ice Radio is phenomenal. There are a few quacks here and there that are on the show, but that’s the nature of it.

This one is a bit older but still good. Unfortunately the second half of most shows are subscriber only. If you are a subscriber you can download the entire archive back to 2006.

Why is he saying that Qatar is an Emirate? There are 7 emirates (UAE) and Qatar is not one of them. Also, Saudi Arabia has always been referred to as Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, not an Emirate - and it’s not part of UAE. Also, the 6th fleet is not based Doha (since when??) It’s based in the Mediterranean - headquartered in Italy, and the 5th fleet (the closest to Doha) is based in Bahrain. Why is he saying these things? [12:12-13:00]

Thanks for the addition.

Umm… https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate

Also, he doesn’t say Saudi Arabia is an emirate, although if you want to be a dick about it, the term can be generalized, see the linked wiki. Also, he does specifically say the “Kingdom of Saudi Arabia” either further in the linked segment or in the second half for subscribers only. What’s your point?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Sixth_Fleet

I’m no expert but…

I would say to anybody reading this thread feel free to discuss the relevancy or irrelevancy of any conspiracy theory you wish to discuss about. I was hoping to make this where all conspiracies can be discussed about in this thread.

These are the countries in the Middle East that are known as and referred to as Emirates:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Emirates

Qatar is usually referred as State of Qatar, not as an Emirate of Qatar.

And sixth fleet based in Doha, as he claims? Middle East belongs to fifth fleet, not sixth fleet. (A Fleet being not a group of ships, but a jurisdiction area/area of command).

My point is that I don’t see him as a reliable source if he confuses these things. It would be like hearing a podcast of some ‘well-renown’ politician referring to New York city as a capital of New York state. Small mistake, yes, but a crucial one.

I smell a troll with an interest in this.

You disregarded my wiki completely that specifically states Qatar as an Emirate and linked your own wiki about UAE which is NOT what he was talking about, in fact if you were to listen to the whole show you would know that because he specifically talks about it. But you don’t have access to the whole thing, but I do like stories. Nice try at the bait and switch though.

You know all the movements of all the ships in the 6th Fleet? Wow. What the hell are you doing on ILP? Again you completely disregarded linked info which can be searched in under 20 seconds (which you didn’t even bother to do), and continue just to make wild claims. You don’t know shit. “Based” when used colloquially can mean damn near anything. It is a podcast where two gentlemen are speaking to each other informally. Give it a rest.

You have proved nothing except your own ignorance, and you’ve quite clearly outed yourself as having a dog in this hunt. I’m done speaking about this because you are intentionally derailing meaningful conversation. Move to PM or discuss some material properly.

(See folks, there is a subversive effort to deflect meaningful study on certain issues. The type of arguments above are the typical opening volley from these types of people, it’s like Pavlovian conditioning. The point of Pandora’s statements were not to set the record straight, or ensure a ‘reliable’ (ministry of truth is more like it) source, the whole point is to turn people off to prevent them from even hearing the fundamental ideas presented. Once you start realizing that this happens very consistently when discussing certain issues, and met with increasingly forceful or even violent opposition, you know you are on the right path. Once you suss out the common thread between those issues…)

If you go to Qatar you’ll see that they, and other countries, refer to themselves as a State of Qatar, not as an Emirate of Qatar.

What does movement of the ships have to do with it? A fleet doesn’t go with the ship. Sixth fleet are of command is the Mediterranean and North Africa Region. Once a ship crosses Suez Canal (from the Med), it enters fifth fleet area of responsibility (Middle East). He confused the areas of command, that’s the point. If the command is based in Doha (?!), which is now the sixth fleet (?!), then maybe the speaker knows some very top secret shit that nobody else has access to. (and I’m sure he will probably claim that too)

Huh? I showed my ignorance?! Yes, typical tactic of the conspiracy mongers.

There are too many people presenting all kinds of ideas out there and you need to sort them out. People who make these kinds of mistakes are usually the ones who don’t know about the things they are talking about. Not to say that they may not have some interesting ideas, but I would rather hear from the people who are actually involved in these things or have seen it first hand.

reuters.com/article/us-midea … SKBN14G1EU

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3K1MlcMDBs[/youtube]