Bad News for Democrats, as Constitution now in Vogue.

money.cnn.com/2016/08/01/technol … index.html

I can’t imagine a worst disaster for Democrats heading out from this point on, after eight years with the so called constitutional lawyer Obama as president, they’ve largely taken what he said was the constitution on faith alone, without verification. Now, a large portion of their intelligentsia is being exposed to a largely unknown text their community hasn’t before read.

How will this bode for the survival of the Democratic Platform? Will people becoming interested in it out of pure partisan strife take the document to heart, realize their sharp ideological contradictions to it and change? Or will it remain unread, only to be whipped out in protests?

I can’t imagine any text more dangerous or threatening to the Democratic outlook, that text is to the Democrats, as The Declaration of Independence was to Parliament. I encourage everyone voting Hillary to read it (especially you Kropotkin, make sure it us the American Constitution, not the Confederate one… I have no idea which one you’ve been going off, but it sure the fuck ain’t the American Constitution.)

archives.gov/exhibits/charte … cript.html

Share it with your Democratic friends.