Orlando Shooter: Normam Bates, loner, couldn't hook up?

Man, what the fuck. See, starts off with discussions about toleranve and how Anti-Gay Islam is… so suddenly both Muslims and Straights are thrown into apology mode…

You read how a gay there was friended by Omar… was rejected cause his facebook friends spoke Arabic… because Muslims aren’t gay. From my experience, they are the most openly gay religion out there, at least in Iraq. I know what the koran says, but I also have eyes. They used to tease us over this.

I’m not gonna be lectured, and I’ll be damned if we talk anymore about the Islamic connection, I don’t want one more single talk on tolerance or coming together… till I find out the psychology of this shit, how this guy was forced into loner status despite obviously trying to reach out over the years by visiting this club, and why Arabs ate shunned… don’t tell me there aren’t any gay Arabs, there are seriously, a lot of gay Arabs. Lots of gays in the security industry. Lots of gay introverts.

Why is the gay community so fucked up? This one isn’t on us, the largest Anti-Gay massacre was by a estranged gay guy. Seriously, what the hell is going on in your community? Don’t try to judo-throw this back on straights or Islam either. You guys did this to yourself over years. You managed to top the charts in cheeky, confusing self destructiveness.

If I were you, out of respect, for the family members and friends, I would delete this for a while, perhaps a long while.
I find it difficult to believe that you would jump right in here with this. If you have such a problem with delaying gratification, find another outlet, Steve, or camouflage your Subject and questioning so that it will not point to this.
You do understand what raw pain, open wounds is all about don’t you.
Have a heart. Take time.

Absolutely not.

No way. We talk about this now. No more liberal language games. I’m not gonna hiug anyone, cause I’m not a hugger. Something scary and fucked up just happened, I want answers. If you find it offensive, your likely part of the culture that further contributes to this very problem. Examine the sanity of your inhibitions here.

It is time to talk about it. Now. We don’t wait a month after a murder investigation to ask awkward questions.

There are more things in heabem and earth then dreamt of in your philosophy…

a conflicted man more than one axis of struggle. May have been alienation on my fronts, and maybe least appearent one was seeking the most obvious and least resistant and controversial.

The shooter was a retard, a typically confused modern… dealing with his own sexuality combined with his religious exposure and family upbringing, bit of a bad combo. The moron was typically overly sensitive, probably suffered a lot of rejection from women due to modern day feministic standards, then turned up at the gay bar looking for closure, not realizing that the nature of the gay person is far different from your everyday heterosexual man, and he probably couldn’t handle their impulsive, fickle, and rude projected nature, and felt out of place and grew to hate them because he was not welcomed as much as he thought he would be, either that or he was serious closet case and the killing is just an expression of self hatred, and then Islam becomes the fallback, a channel, a gateway to express the hate in a so called justified way…this is most likely the case since he drank at the bar for three years, no real muslim would actually do that…he was a sexually repressed emasculated, socially isolated confused religious person, that combo will almost certainly result in death…I’ve been in those kinds of bars, pulse, wow etc for years, and i seen this type of guy somewhat frequently, lost and confused looking for a new identity and at odds with his own upbringing, all the gays know this, and they all warn each other and distance themselves, they generally don’t like anybody there who doesn’t fit the same homosexual category because of the danger that comes with it. Another factor is, the shooter had aggressive violent tendencies which makes the whole thing even worse, what do you expect…this is just modern collateral damage…expect more of it…

Another similar version of that combo, is the hiphop muslim version, he will be wearing his islamic dress and a fitted cap at the same time, again, at odds with himself, a divide between religion and a seductive life of rap music, guns, money and women, i would say this version is a less dangerous version, perhaps…as time goes by they often just grow out of it and often turn fully towards religion, or they embrace the gangster life completely and become very deadly… but the shooter combo with the sexual component, not good sunny!!! Pop pop pop!!!

This is precisely why the idea of dasein freaks out folks like Turd.

They need to believe there is within each of us this “real me”. And that if we examine someone long enough we can discover what that is.

And then some become moral and political objectivists. After telling us who Omar really is they can delineate the gap between who he really is and who he really ought to have been instead.

In this case, exactly like Turd.

As opposed to, say, exactly like mannequin. :wink:

Obviously the gay community needs to find other guns to play with. Will they finally stop being anti-gun? Oh, and Islam of course is the religion of peace. :laughing:

mannequin
wrote:

I saw an interview with his ex wife who he was married to briefly, a couple of months into the marriage he beat up her up, so she left him.

The only people who don’t think there is a problem with Islam are those who live on some other planet.

The predictable mantra by these is: “These fanatics have nothing to do with the Muslim religion”.

Yeah right. This intimidation being practised in the name of Islam by a small minority is a by-product of something much larger.

“My prediction is that within ten years, Middle Eastern crime groups will spread rapidly across Australia as they seek to expand their enterprises. There will be no go areas in south western Sydney, just like Paris”.
The rise of Middle Eastern crime in Australia
Author Former NSW detective Tim Priest

Something to look forward to. 8-[

You see, this is what I’m talking about… no matter how much exposure and conversation a tolerant straight guy has with gay guys, I never would of guessed this, especially because I don’t drink, and am introverted. I wouldn’t imagine stepping foot into such a place because I literally would have no business being there… not even to just drink. Only bar you’ll ever see me in is maybe a strip club, and the stripper is drinking my drinks… I don’t want them.

But now, our whole country has to consider the quote you offered above. Usually people like Arc would be the ones resolving this, but they are the ones keeping this would blistering and raw. Lets heal it now, jump right into it…

If you know these people exist, always have seen them (not merely just Muslims, you offered a whole category) but the gay community treats them as a pariah… something on the gay community needs to be done about it. I’m not saying you got a morale responsibility to go in and suck them off, but like… fuck… interact with them, befriend them, give them a sense of community. Don’t treat them like Dane Cook’s crazy pen guy… giving him pens for his pocket and candy so when he breaks psychologically and goes on a killing spree, he kills everyone but you… if you guys weren’t being a bunch of dicks and alienating someone coming to you as a last resort, he wouldn’t of unleashed and killed all of you.

Further, it just sounds rather racist. I was under the impression gays, especially transexuals, culturally accepted racial differences and different cultural backgrounds… like the drag bars in Israel have both Palestinian and Jews gays in very close companionship, even in the most tense national moments… how in the fucking hell is it that that population manage to come together, but our own gays here in the united states is effectively barring Muslims from entering into the community? Treating them as outsiders?

Now I see that it is no surprise he shot this club up. If anything from what you told me, I’m shocked it hasn’t happened more often as these guys sit there and feel isolated and without friends in the very place they need it the most. It isn’t like heterosexual relations where a long term relationship or impregnation is at risk… somebody needs to go back there, talk to these guys, and if need be, give them a damn handjob so they don’t go nuts and start shooting off a rifle for built up, repressive heat. His dad was a ssmuck, doesn’t take much courage to stand up and denounce him for being a silly fuck. I think this situation was avoidable, and can be avoided again if the gay community comes out and confronts its own demons and biases, regarding how it treats and integrates these newcomers. This is what happens when you keep repressed people isolated and repressed, if they can’t blow their load, they are going to find a way to blow their load another way… and it is still going to be on you.

I just hope ISIS doesn’t figure out this formula for creating the ultimate warrior. They’ve been throwing their gays off of roofs… so the rest are in hiding. That sort of repression can result in deeply homicidal warriors screaming about the caliphate and shooting everyone up to levels unseen till now. If they ever figure out how to systematically recreate this effect in a training camp, the west will certainly fall. This is a case of the gay community training its own assassin, and according to you, your seeing others just like him. Thats scary. Less scary for me cause I’m straight… but none the less, scary… as in like, we gotta watch gay people on TV crying afterwards about the horror and how they didn’t see this coming, he was always around and everyone avoided him, and seem so sad and lonely… go talk to him you stupid cocksucker!

If you can’t intergraye these people into these communities, then I see no reason in keeping these bars open. Just guys swapping STDs. No more fucking Gay Muslim Super soldier radical can’t get their cock off super soldiersdammit. Only you can pit out his fire.

Your now on the weakest link, on front line on the war of terror. Go get you buddies to suck off as many Muslims as you can before they kill us. We can’t be dealing with this shit in this day of age!

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/14/fe … -says.html

This is getting stranger that his wife was involved and even drove him. He could of been gay, or he could of been a serial killer combo team…

I’m hoping it doesn’t turn into a psycho threesome where they would orgy they would orgy a gay guy then stab him to death afterwards… at this point, who knows. This has the potential to get very, very weird if she was in on it.

…or it could simply be the man was at war with himself.

No, clearly was at war with others as a soldier of the caliphate.

See, we got conflicted people all over the planet. They don’t do this shit. It can be a part of it SM, but isn’t ‘the reason’. If that was the trigger, we would all of died long, long ago as a failed species, all hope on the chimps and dolphins.

I wouldn’t explore/attack the gay community over this just yet. The nightclub owner is so far saying he doesn’t remember ever seeing this guy there beore, and it’s entirely possible that the accusations that he was cruising for cock are just the community (understandably) lashing out at him. I think that’s all just rumor at this point.

If that is the case, and I have considered this, I’m completely for continuing this farce. If I could get every ISIS bomber labeled a panzy faggot dressed up in pink lingerie uniforms I would. I’m not interested in myth busting such speculation. It is a far shot this is the case, but if it is, don’t blow the story line it isn’t. If they wanna say he was a fairy cocksucker, then it is good enough for me.

In other words, in this view, one can never know who he really is, absent such delineation, or, there is no distinction between who one is or ought to be.

You would be surprised how many isis members actually suck dick…but for some reason people just can’t seem to wrap their head around it… :wink:

They do suck dick. Why else would they name themselves after the queen goddess of all cocksuckers?

“Make gay sex, not jihad.”

Where do you gain that info?

He knows Jerkey, he knows…