Orlando Shooter: Normam Bates, loner, couldn't hook up?

…or it could simply be the man was at war with himself.

No, clearly was at war with others as a soldier of the caliphate.

See, we got conflicted people all over the planet. They don’t do this shit. It can be a part of it SM, but isn’t ‘the reason’. If that was the trigger, we would all of died long, long ago as a failed species, all hope on the chimps and dolphins.

I wouldn’t explore/attack the gay community over this just yet. The nightclub owner is so far saying he doesn’t remember ever seeing this guy there beore, and it’s entirely possible that the accusations that he was cruising for cock are just the community (understandably) lashing out at him. I think that’s all just rumor at this point.

If that is the case, and I have considered this, I’m completely for continuing this farce. If I could get every ISIS bomber labeled a panzy faggot dressed up in pink lingerie uniforms I would. I’m not interested in myth busting such speculation. It is a far shot this is the case, but if it is, don’t blow the story line it isn’t. If they wanna say he was a fairy cocksucker, then it is good enough for me.

In other words, in this view, one can never know who he really is, absent such delineation, or, there is no distinction between who one is or ought to be.

You would be surprised how many isis members actually suck dick…but for some reason people just can’t seem to wrap their head around it… :wink:

They do suck dick. Why else would they name themselves after the queen goddess of all cocksuckers?

“Make gay sex, not jihad.”

Where do you gain that info?

He knows Jerkey, he knows…

I know why, but can’t come out and say it, the same goes for you know who

I’m Manniquinn’s handler, he is a special recruit attached to Delta Force, we air drop him into Terrorist Hotbeds and make them even Hotter… then evac him before dawn. You ever wondered about his crazy beard pics, now you know.

Its all part of our master plan to destroy ISIS in Syria.

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/15/or … ntary.html

Watch this fucking video, they found a old documentary he was in working security, they wanted to infiltrate a site he was guarding. He immediately started badmouthing his employer and let them in… that fucking idiotic knucklehead. Not to say I wouldn’t think that shit in my own head, but I’m gonna do the whole flashlight clipboard routine, maybe call someone up on my Motorola to make bullshit authority like noises. Rest assured, I’m on the job… nobody is gonna steal the stupid fucking beach. That is exactly how you loose a contract for a security company. You and all your buddies end up out of work.

I appear sane next to you lot.

That’s true.

Just to know what you’re referring to here ~ what so-called culture would that be, Steve?

We all at times must examine our sanity and at times our lack of inhibitions and our indiscretion.

The day I posted what I did in response to your post, I believe it was just the night before that i was watching the news and they showed the names and the ages of all of those people who had been gunned down. I believe that the oldest one may have been 31.
I don’t know if you saw that, and if so, what affect it had on you. So my emotions were a bit raw to say the least. It was so heartbreaking - all of this violence, destruction, loss of life, pain. I just broke down and cried and continued to cry for awhile. Yes, I know that my emotions are so close to the surface. After all, you said it so it must be so. We are human beings, we are not robots.

These people are/were human beings and I felt they deserved some respect, some time, some quiet moment, I mean the family/loved ones, along with respecting those who were murdered by this insane or perhaps not so insane at all, person. That seems to be the excuse we give for something like this. What they don’t deserve is for an opportunistic vulture to fly right in and use this tragedy as food for discussion even before those human beings have been buried.

You might have waited a little while. A lot of speculation, personal opinion, so-called “facts” all over the place. Fodder to be fed on.
You might have waited.

He does he have to wait?

All sorts of groups were pushing their narratives and agendas even before the bodies were cold.

LGBTQ, gun control, anti-muslim …

Well, I suppose that one doesn’t have to wait.
Maybe it’s more a question of consciousness and good taste for lack of a better word.
Human ethics?

If I were you, I’d be crying every day. Do you know that 151,600 people die each day?

Yes, but crying every day would not be so good for our mental health - unless just a bit of a catharsis when needed.
But I do cry when I hear about man’s inhumanity to man when I hear it. I also rage over it at times. That just comes with knowing that we are powerless in some ways to prevent certain things. I also realize that it goes on everyday in places and we don’t hear about it.
Many of us, especially in this country, are such a spoiled bunch. We don’t realize how lucky we are. Even if we took the time to contemplate the lives of others, we still couldn’t “see” them - only our own petty grievances. Something like what happened in Orlando could be such a wake up call for us - how precious life is, how precious our loved ones are, how short and precariously life actually can be, is.

It is possible, that it was another fake shooting, done by the government, to ban all our guns. The man could have been framed.

Also, turd said that the middle east is gay friendly, but I don’t buy it. If I was a fag, which I’m not, there’s no way in hell I’d be over in the middle east. I’d rather take my chances in a gay bar and getting mass-shooted by a fag.