The Ongoing Myth Of Human Morality And Ethics.

I’ve been reading a lot of Richard Joyce lately where I’ve been inspired to create a thread on the myth of human morality and ethics for all those skeptics or nihilists like myself.

Here we’ll discuss a whole range of topics such as moral nihilism, moral relativism, moral skepticism, emotivism, amoralism, existential nihilism, absurdism, and moral error theory. My second post after this first initial introductory one I’ll begin posting some theories or perceptions on these subjects.

Notice in the selected article it says useful fiction. We must ask ourselves useful, for who? The ruling establishments of course.

en.m.wikipedia.org/w/index.php? … edirect=no

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_s … ror_Theory

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amorality

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_nihilism

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existential_nihilism

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotivism

Now that I am done with articles explaining in depth the myth of human morality and ethics I feel the need to deconstruct everyday moral or ethical human events. I’ll begin to do so in the next post. Nobody seems to want anything to do with this thread where I have to find some manner of keeping it alive here.

On the myth of morality and ethics concerning homelessness.

Here in the west we like to pride ourselves with morality, ethics, and compassion towards the homeless.

Well, let’s just analyze that and see what that all means.

How do communities help the homeless? With food, shelter, and hygeine. Wow, that’s all simply very touching, isn’t it?

Of course it’s not much for even a pet dog receives all those things by comparison. In fact your pet dog is treated better than homeless people. The homeless are treated with a sort of pretend kind neglect with those three things mentioned everyday. What do we really think of individuals that are treated no better than pet dogs exactly?

Like any kind of dog or pet there is animal control and management. With the homeless this comes under the guide of the police or law enforcement.

You see the homeless are wild human vermin that when running around loose need to be rounded up where like wild animals they are concentrated in an area that they can be controlled. As with wild loose dogs there is the animal shelter and with human beings there is a different kind of animal shelter known as the homeless shelter.

At a homeless shelter you’re practically caged up fattened on an abundance of food so that some observing passing by asshole or bitch can proclaim as a do-gooder that atleast they’re kept alive humanely in order to give the illusion of overall caring. They can all sit together at a dinner table drinking amongst friends bragging about their so called humane efforts amongst their local community over a cup of tea.

Like an animal shelter human homeless shelters are overcrowded and this is where the term human warehousing comes in handy.

On the morality and ethics of law.

Laws are for all the little people and by that I mean for all those without power, wealth, or affluence for all of those individuals that have such are largely immune to them. This of course makes perfect sense since laws ars authored, tailored, and created to fit the needs of the powerful to control the rest of society or civilization as a whole.

Law is the monopoly of all existences of human living itself by the wealthy, powerful, and affluential being nothing else beyond that.

It has been said that for “evil” to persist that “good” people only have to do nothing and not act against it.

It’s a pretty hilarious traditional moral saying because if people were good one would imagine them being proactive daily on their crusade against evil.

Of course if they’re doing nothing in inaction, how can we call these people good? Apathy is the very definition of the complete opposite of good.

And why are they doing nothing? It’s because in their apathy it is made abundantly clear that their own concerns are of their self interests only. The problems of others or the world around them be damned.

They do nothing because their own selfish vanity is their highest value or virtue.

They do nothing because anything consisting of going outside of their comfort zone is too risky where they will not risk life or limb beyond the pursuance of their self interests. It is clear that a good world does not concern them at all.

Finally, by doing nothing in their apathy it appears they’re complicit in the very evil that they’re portraying themselves to be against.

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.”
― Mark Twain

What is right? How will it gratify mankind? Astound? Astound how?

“Compassion is the basis of morality.”
― Arthur Schopenhauer

This is an ideal. That isn’t the scope of things in the real world.

What is morality in a world that completely lacks compassion?

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

I like eating steak, pork, chicken, and hamburger. Now what Gandhi?

[b]You Chose

You chose.
You chose.
You chose.

You chose to give away your love.
You chose to have a broken heart.
You chose to give up.
You chose to hang on.

You chose to react.
You chose to feel insecure.
You chose to feel anger.
You chose to fight back.
You chose to have hope.

You chose to be naïve.
You chose to ignore your intuition.
You chose to ignore advice.
You chose to look the other way.
You chose to not listen.
You chose to be stuck in the past.

You chose your perspective.
You chose to blame.
You chose to be right.
You chose your pride.
You chose your games.
You chose your ego.
You chose your paranoia.
You chose to compete.
You chose your enemies.
You chose your consequences.

You chose.
You chose.
You chose.
You chose.

However, you are not alone. Generations of women in your family have chosen. Women around the world have chosen. We all have chosen at one time in our lives. We stand behind you now screaming:

Choose to let go.
Choose dignity.
Choose to forgive yourself.
Choose to forgive others.
Choose to see your value.
Choose to show the world you’re not a victim.
Choose to make us proud.”
― Shannon L. Alder[/b]

Fuck you Shannon! I am a determinist. I choose nothing! There is no free will and even if there ever was it is limited upon various determinating circumstances.