How dangerous are demographically armed societies?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

How dangerous are demographically armed societies?

Demographically armed societies are extremely dangerous, thus very much more dangerous than other societies.
4
67%
Demographically armed societies are not more and not less dangerous than other societies.
1
17%
Demographically armed societies are less dangerous than other societies.
1
17%
 
Total votes : 6


Re: How dangerous are demographically armed societies?

Postby Arminius » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:05 am

The societies with the lowest fertility are not the wealthiest societies:

Image
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5437
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: How dangerous are demographically armed societies?

Postby Platospuppy1 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:06 pm

Arminius wrote:The societies with the lowest fertility are not the wealthiest societies:

Image


Not as dangerous as countries which don't produce any comedians, like Germany, for example. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beware! The devil wears the mask of a saint.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
User avatar
Platospuppy1
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:47 am
Location: Australia

Re: How dangerous are demographically armed societies?

Postby James S Saint » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Platospuppy1 wrote:Not as dangerous as countries which don't produce any comedians, like Germany, for example.

They produced Karl Marx and Fred Nietzsche, didn't they.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25425
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How dangerous are demographically armed societies?

Postby Platospuppy1 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:52 am

James S Saint wrote:
Platospuppy1 wrote:Not as dangerous as countries which don't produce any comedians, like Germany, for example.

They produced Karl Marx and Fred Nietzsche, didn't they.


Yeah, their philosophy was a big joke wasn't it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beware! The devil wears the mask of a saint.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
User avatar
Platospuppy1
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:47 am
Location: Australia

Re: How dangerous are demographically armed societies?

Postby Arminius » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:40 pm

James S Saint wrote:They produced Karl Marx and Fred Nietzsche, didn't they.

James, do you know the German humorist, poet, illustrator, painter, and inventor of comics and written comedy: H. C. Wilhelm Busch? He was born in 1832, thus a contemporary of both Karl Marx and Fiedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, and of course: Busch did not take them as serious as most of the ILP members do. H. C. Wilhelm Busch published his first comic illustrated cautionary tales in 1859 when Marx published his "Kritik der politischen Ökonomie".

Some impressions:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Arminius on Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5437
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: How dangerous are demographically armed societies?

Postby Arminius » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:00 pm

Back to the topic:

If the demographically armed societies are going to remain dangerous, then Europeans will perhaps leave Europe and go to those dangerous countries with racism politics, for example: Australia and New Zealand. These racism countries welcome only those humans who have enough money to enrich these racism countries. These racism countries are the real dangerous countries, especially of the near future, and will become even more dangerous than the current demographically armed societies.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5437
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: How dangerous are demographically armed societies?

Postby Arminius » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:28 am

James S Saint wrote:
Arminius wrote:The societies with the lowest fertility are not the wealthiest societies:

Image

That highest fertility rate country is Niger (approximately 7 children every per woman). The USA has been very actively importing vast numbers of their people into the USA, giving them homes and jobs (can't image why :icon-rolleyes: ).

When was it? I mean: When did the USA start to import vast numbers of people from Niger?

And by the way: How many have they imported till now?
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5437
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: How dangerous are demographically armed societies?

Postby Arminius » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:04 pm

Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5437
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: How dangerous are demographically armed societies?

Postby Arminius » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:33 pm

Economic interests, especially monetary interests have become dominant. So politics is dominated by monetary interests. Actually, we do not have national politics or European politics, we only have globalistic politics, and this politics is monetary politics, because it is determined by monetary interests.

Why do we - for example - have such a global immigration into Western countries?
1) The globalists are interested in a great crisis with a great war, because they gain from it very much. Result: They become more powerful.
2) The large companies are interested in cheap workers. Result: They become more powerful.
3) The immigrants are interested in using their children as demographic weapons for the conquest of all Western countries and in becoming as wealthy as the Westerners. Result: They become more powerful.
4) The politicians of the Western countries are interested in continuance in their offices; so they have to support the other three main interests (see: 1), 2), 3)). Result: They remain as powerful as they are.

The first two (see: 1), 2)) are super organisms.
The last two (see: 3), 4)) are organisms and "organs like puppets on a string" of the first two (see: 1), 2)).
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5437
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: How dangerous are demographically armed societies?

Postby Alf » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:50 pm

Arminius wrote:Economic interests, especially monetary interests have become dominant. So politics is dominated by monetary interests. Actually, we do not have national politics or European politics, we only have globalistic politics, and this politics is monetary politics, because it is determined by monetary interests.

Why do we - for example - have such a global immigration into Western countries?
1) The globalists are interested in a great crisis with a great war, because they gain from it very much. Result: They become more powerful.
2) The large companies are interested in cheap workers. Result: They become more powerful.
3) The immigrants are interested in using their children as demographic weapons for the conquest of all Western countries and in becoming as wealthy as the Westerners. Result: They become more powerful.
4) The politicians of the Western countries are interested in continuance in their offices; so they have to support the other three main interests (see: 1), 2), 3)). Result: They remain as powerful as they are.

The first two (see: 1), 2)) are super organisms.
The last two (see: 3), 4)) are organisms and "organs like puppets on a string" of the first two (see: 1), 2)).

So the losers of this four groups are the politicians of the western countries (=> 4)).
User avatar
Alf
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

Re: How dangerous are demographically armed societies?

Postby Kathrina » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:25 pm

Alf wrote:
Arminius wrote:Economic interests, especially monetary interests have become dominant. So politics is dominated by monetary interests. Actually, we do not have national politics or European politics, we only have globalistic politics, and this politics is monetary politics, because it is determined by monetary interests.

Why do we - for example - have such a global immigration into Western countries?
1) The globalists are interested in a great crisis with a great war, because they gain from it very much. Result: They become more powerful.
2) The large companies are interested in cheap workers. Result: They become more powerful.
3) The immigrants are interested in using their children as demographic weapons for the conquest of all Western countries and in becoming as wealthy as the Westerners. Result: They become more powerful.
4) The politicians of the Western countries are interested in continuance in their offices; so they have to support the other three main interests (see: 1), 2), 3)). Result: They remain as powerful as they are.

The first two (see: 1), 2)) are super organisms.
The last two (see: 3), 4)) are organisms and "organs like puppets on a string" of the first two (see: 1), 2)).

So the losers of this four groups are the politicians of the western countries (=> 4)).

And the only thing these "losers" can do is to obey and to discriminate and fight against the people who originally come from western countries and have elected this "losers".
User avatar
Kathrina
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:50 am

Re: How dangerous are demographically armed societies?

Postby Arminius » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:59 pm

Alf wrote:
Arminius wrote:Economic interests, especially monetary interests have become dominant. So politics is dominated by monetary interests. Actually, we do not have national politics or European politics, we only have globalistic politics, and this politics is monetary politics, because it is determined by monetary interests.

Why do we - for example - have such a global immigration into Western countries?
1) The globalists are interested in a great crisis with a great war, because they gain from it very much. Result: They become more powerful.
2) The large companies are interested in cheap workers. Result: They become more powerful.
3) The immigrants are interested in using their children as demographic weapons for the conquest of all Western countries and in becoming as wealthy as the Westerners. Result: They become more powerful.
4) The politicians of the Western countries are interested in continuance in their offices; so they have to support the other three main interests (see: 1), 2), 3)). Result: They remain as powerful as they are.

The first two (see: 1), 2)) are super organisms.
The last two (see: 3), 4)) are organisms and "organs like puppets on a string" of the first two (see: 1), 2)).

So the losers of this four groups are the politicians of the western countries (=> 4)).

Yes.

Kathrina wrote:And the only thing these "losers" can do is to obey and to discriminate and fight against the people who originally come from western countries and have elected this "losers".

They and the people who elected them obey their globalists. So almost all of the western people obey their globalists - except those who offer resistance, of course.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5437
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users