Will there be war in Europe before 2050?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Yes.
52%
No.
43%
I don't know.
5%

Total votes : 21

Postby Arminius » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:28 pm

Economy and military are very closely connected with each other. So I think that this subforum is the right one for this thread: Will there be war in Europe before 2050?
Arminius
ILP Legend

Re: Will there be war in Europe before 2050?

Postby Kriswest » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:22 am

Possibly, I can see one or two countries getting pissy and starting something stupid. I see it occuring in South America first though. Africa always wars within. USA will follow with another civil war.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:39 pm

It seems to me that long before Europe gets into a war, the US will have or be in a civil war.
The only real question is when? there is a cold war going on right now using the various
government branches as proxies, and the Judicial branch being a battleground
with the supreme court being the main battle ground. As the supreme court clearly
has become a partisan institution. Instead of doing its job which is rendering judgments
via legal means, its makes political judgments that are bought and paid for by the cock brothers.
I give it maybe 10 years or so before actually fighting breaks out. (to be fair, fighting has broken
out already. Witness the war between the police and the population its supposed to serve and protect.
think of that as bleeding Kansas before the 1st civil war) Now I am on the lookout for the cause, the cause
the war will be fought on. I suspect that cause isn't even visible right now.

My guess on a scenario that leads to the civil war.
the supreme court makes a ruling that is very popular in some places,
very unpopular in other places. The right wing gets a leader who decides to
fight this ruling with a march somewhere with guns. the state/feds try to stop
this march and violence occurs. The violence spreads especially where guns are popular,
the south and west. Those regions try to declare themselves free of "federal tyranny" and
go for the secession. The supreme court rules in favor of secession because that is what
the cock brothers want and the war is on.

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Arminius » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:23 pm

Any and every civil war is the worst and the most horrible and terrible war of all wars.
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Kriswest » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:57 am

Or productive and positive.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby Orbie » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:21 am

It cannot be Europe, conceivably , since Europe is now unified. Civil war, may not occur in a union which is patterned after the USA, because the presedent cause of civil war in the U.S. has, for all practical purposes laid the groundwork for the causes, therewith. I do not think, in the event of a call for disunion, or secession, that political means be not found.
[size=50][/size]Allone's Obe issance

In answer to your prayer
sincere, the centre of
your circle here,
i stand ; and , without
taking thought,-
i know nothing. But i can

Full well your need-as
you be men
This: Re-Creation. With a
bow,
Then, your obedient

servant now.
One gift is all i find in me,
And that is faithful
memory
Orbie
partly cloudy, with a few showers

Postby Artimas » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:14 am

Civil war > regular war

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.

Image Image
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars

Postby Arminius » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:35 am

Kriswest wrote:Or productive and positive.

You mean "worst", "most horrible" and "most terrible" could also mean "productive" and "positive"?

Orb wrote:It cannot be Europe, conceivably , since Europe is now unified.

Is it really unified? :wink:
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Kriswest » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:40 pm

"You mean "worst", "most horrible" and "most terrible" could also mean "productive" and "positive"?"

You did not see the word Or at the beginning of my post???
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby Arminius » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:35 pm

Kriswest wrote:"You mean "worst", "most horrible" and "most terrible" could also mean "productive" and "positive"?"

The word "or" must and does have always a reference, and there are often different references possible.

Arminius wrote:Any and every civil war is the worst and the most horrible and terrible war of all wars.

So please tell me why you think that every civil war is "productive" and "postitive".
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Artimas » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:19 am

Technically every war is a civil war, between humans at least.

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.

Image Image
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars

Postby Arminius » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:59 am

Wars are not always civil wars. The distinction makes sense. Do you not think so?
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Kriswest » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:25 pm

Arminius wrote:
Kriswest wrote:"You mean "worst", "most horrible" and "most terrible" could also mean "productive" and "positive"?"

The word "or" must and does have always a reference, and there are often different references possible.

Arminius wrote:Any and every civil war is the worst and the most horrible and terrible war of all wars.

So please tell me why you think that every civil war is "productive" and "postitive".

Not all but, most. Civil development, from such horror and pain a social memory develops which often improves that society. What is the oldest known surviving society?
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby Arminius » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:46 pm

Kriswest wrote:What is the oldest known surviving society?

If you agree to the statement that the "societies" of the Stone Age can be called "societies", then I say that the oldest "surviving societies" are those who lived in the Stone Age. But I guess you mean the later societies. Before I answer your question in that way, I have to know what you exactly mean by "surviving societiy". Do you mean a unit of culture or a nation? Nation would be difficult because it is only an occidental, a modern occidental concept.
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Uccisore » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:24 am

Of course some Eastern-European country that probably doesn't exist yet will attack some other Eastern-European country that doesn't exist yet, sometime in the next 35 years. They hardly ever stop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer

Postby Kriswest » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:22 pm

Arminius wrote:

If you agree to the statement that the "societies" of the Stone Age can be called "societies", then I say that the oldest "surviving societies" are those who lived in the Stone Age. But I guess you mean the later societies. Before I answer your question in that way, I have to know what you exactly mean by "surviving societiy". Do you mean a unit of culture or a nation? Nation would be difficult because it is only an occidental, a modern occidental concept.

I mean any uninvaded or overturned(civil war) unit, we can say culture if you wish. Anyone that has survived to date peacefully.
Stone age???
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby Arminius » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:46 pm

Kriswest wrote:
Arminius wrote:

I mean any uninvaded or overturned(civil war) unit, we can say culture if you wish.

No, I do not wish that.

Kriswest wrote:Anyone that has survived to date peacefully.

There is no one - accept perhaps that one that has survived because of a Stone Age life style.

Kriswest wrote:Stone age???

Yes, Stone Age.
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Orbie » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:14 pm

Civil war is only productice in that it absorbs the hostility within borders and does not extend it outside of it. I am fairly surer, that international causes co conflict, causing intra national strife between groups n general grounds, will most certainly directed at 'outside' sources of intrusive agitation. This has usually been the case, with prior wars, eneemies were found outside, so as to releive the pressure from internal resposnible authority. This is i voted no, because like in the present conflict, for example Germany's heavily populated Arab extreme groups, those people will certainly be exyended to such groups' original pre emigration places of origin. Just like in the US, after the Pearl Harbor attack, Japanese Americans were interned into camps to contain their suspected agression due to perceived divided loyalties.

In answer to your prayer
sincere, the centre of
your circle here,
i stand ; and , without
taking thought,-

Full well your need-as
you be men
bow,
Then, your obedient

servant now.
And that is faithful
memory
Orbie

Postby Arminius » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:32 pm

"Germany's heavily populated Arab extreme groups"? Okay, there are also some in Germany, but most of them are in France, Belgium, Netherland, and of course England.

You can call it "West Eurpoe's heavily Arab extreme groups". Maybe that in the future some European countries will have more heavily Arab extreme groups than the current European countries I mentioned. This thread is about war in the future of Europe till 2050.

Maybe Europe should approach Russia. I am not sure, but what do you think about that?
Last edited by Arminius on Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Kriswest » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:44 pm

Arminius wrote:
Kriswest wrote:
Arminius wrote:If you agree to the statement that the "societies" of the Stone Age can be called "societies", then I say that the oldest "surviving societies" are those who lived in the Stone Age. But I guess you mean the later societies. Before I answer your question in that way, I have to know what you exactly mean by "surviving societiy". Do you mean a unit of culture or a nation? Nation would be difficult because it is only an occidental, a modern occidental concept.

I mean any uninvaded or overturned(civil war) unit, we can say culture if you wish.

No, I do not wish that.

Kriswest wrote:Anyone that has survived to date peacefully.

There is no one - accept perhaps that one that has survived because of a Stone Age life style.

Kriswest wrote:Stone age???

Yes, Stone Age.

Well, that might be a small part of the aborigines in Australia. No where else.
All, or majority of societies evolve, change or fail. The common binding element is not peace but, struggle. Comfort breeds or bred most downfalls one way or another, internal or external.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby Orbie » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:59 pm

Arminius wrote:Germany's heavily populated Arab extreme groups? Okay, thera are also some in Germany, but the most of them are in France, Belgium, Netherland, and of course England.

Arminius, Germany has the largest Arab population after France.

In answer to your prayer
sincere, the centre of
your circle here,
i stand ; and , without
taking thought,-

Full well your need-as
you be men
bow,
Then, your obedient

servant now.
And that is faithful
memory
Orbie

Postby Arminius » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:12 pm

Orb wrote:
Arminius wrote:Germany's heavily populated Arab extreme groups? Okay, thera are also some in Germany, but the most of them are in France, Belgium, Netherland, and of course England.

No, Obe. That's not right. The largest Arab population has France. That is right.

And b.t.w.: If we talk about the danger of war, which is the theme in this thread, then we have to consider the Arab or Islamic population per head. Per head!
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Arminius » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:19 pm

Kriswest wrote:Well, that might be a small part of the aborigines in Australia.

And small parts in Amazonia, Central Africa, Papua New Guinea; and due to the fact that they are small parts, the probability that they will survive is even higher.

If their jungles will not completely be cut down, then they will probably have the best chances to survive the global holocaust.

Okay, let's go back to the title of this thread: Will there be war in Europe before 2050? We are talking about the following area (especially the green coloured one):

Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Orbie » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:20 pm

Arminius wrote:
Orb wrote:

ok. So, given the fact that Germany is said to be the de-facto leader of the EU, and have one of the largest
Arab populations, with uncertain affiliation, there is another pertinet question which props up:

Which country in the EU has the most pervasive latent nationalism? I mean the msr deeply buried
one? I think that factor is alo relevant, in light of the fact that yesterday's Hamburg demonstration, was at least as large, as the one which took place in Paris two days prior. The demonstrators had a unifying message to the government, that nothing is being done to address the issue. And what does the charge against Sloterdijk's genetic theory have to do with
the importance in modern philosophy by one of Germany's most outspoken and popular thinkers?

No, Obe. That's not right. The largest Arab population has France. That is right.

And b.t.w.: If we talk about the danger of war, which is the theme in this thread, then we have to consider the Arab or Islamic population per head. Per head!

In answer to your prayer
sincere, the centre of
your circle here,
i stand ; and , without
taking thought,-

Full well your need-as
you be men
bow,
Then, your obedient

servant now.
And that is faithful
memory
Orbie

Postby Arminius » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:33 pm

Orb wrote:Ok. So, given the fact that Germany is said to be the de-facto leader of the EU, and have one of the largest
Arab populations, with uncertain affiliation, there is another pertinet question which props up:

No, Germany does not have the largest Arab Population of the EU. France, UK, the Netherlands (Dutchland), and Belgium have the most. Or do you not mean "Arab" but "Islamic". If so, then it is again France, not Germany, but in that case Germany is the second or third Country with the most Islamic immigrants (b.t.w.: thank you for them, Israel and USA!).

Orb wrote:Which country in the EU has the most pervasive latent nationalism? I mean the msr deeply buried
one?

The Slavic (slavish) nations with their nationalism and Nazism, of course. But do they really belong to Europe? There is not much nationalism and not much latent nationalism in Old-Europe. The globalistic media lies but has the medial power over all humans, especially the Occidental humans. The globalistic rulers and their media functionaries want the US and other people to think that Europe is evil - it is somehow similar to the situation just before and during the two World Wars -, otherwise they could not so easily reach their goals. I want you to not believe what your corrupted government and your media is saying to you. We don't want any war, and you don't want any war. But do you know the facts about the port of Havanna, about the Lusitania, about Pearl Harbor, about the Gulf of Tanking, about the Twin Towers?

Orb wrote:I think that factor is alo relevant, in light of the fact that yesterday's Hamburg demonstration, was at least as large, as the one which took place in Paris two days prior. The demonstrators had a unifying message to the government, that nothing is being done to address the issue.

No, because that is what your media tells you: lies. What you call the "yesterday's Hamburg demonstration" was a demonstration of the rulers and their functionaries. It was not against Islamic terror - the reverse is true.

Orb wrote:And what does the charge against Sloterdijk's genetic theory have to do with
the importance in modern philosophy by one of Germany's most outspoken and popular thinkers?

Again a "charge against Sloterdijk's genetic theory"? Really? Again?
Last edited by Arminius on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arminius
ILP Legend

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics