Destroy copies of The Kitab of Nizam al Mulk

When I was in San Francisco, I made a culling of the work by Nizam al-Mulk, his book of kings. He was a part of a demented and unbalanced trinity, with Hassan-i Sabbah, the founder of the assassin sect, and oddly the decent philosopher Omar Khayyam, who is actually a philosopher I encourage people to read.

Nizam al Mulk’s Kitab is the origins of the Iraq conflict a thousand years ago, it’s one of the most liberal texts ever produced, saturated in hatred and deep running tribal prejudice, and is the bottom of the barrel in the genra of statecraft. The hatred Sunnis show to minorities in the Fertile Crescent is descended from its logic.

It is than Seljuk book I said I destroyed repeatedly in San Francisco, taking it out of the library and buying used copies of.

On one hand, it’s a lame read- its not effective for establishing sound government, or a strong one… it’s rather stupid, but it feeds off prejudice and hatred to create a antagonistic caste system, in such a way everyone is rattled.

The Chechen link, who are culturally tied historically to this book, in a urban environment that is the heart of liberalism- the western philosophy of control, unfounded hatred, and segregation via emotional depredation, scares the shit out of me in the long term.

If you live in a liberal community, or are passing through it, either buy it and hide it, or destroy it. It won’t be lost forever- our war colleges maintain the work, as well as our schools of diplomacy. We’ve been in the midst since the 90s internationally in reacting to and dismanteling the inheritors to this philosophy… the states that hate and encourage suicide bombings. It’s a modern day effort instinctively and uncoordinated consciously but very much so unconsciously be its thousand year old foe of hatred, disease, and assassination.

This is the first time many of you have encountered the name, and likely believe it ludicrous, but our generation has been warring against it for some time, trying to stamp it out internationally and internally. We know how deeply impressionable and easy to confuse the liberals are… it’s important they don’t become influenced by this stronger form of their thinking.

If you see it, buy it, steal it, destroy it, etc. it undermines international stabilization efforts of this rotten outlook, and encourages random acts of pointless terror. The work will not be list to history… A few will always be preserved, but in today’s athmosphere, it’s a rotten influence on the impressionable. The left is already in bed with a variety of terrorist, from the unibomber to the weather underground- they don’t need a unifying, non-reducible philosophy of hate to further advance their misguided insanity.