Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:51 am

Mainstream wrote:If you get to the right vantage point, you can see 'campaigns.' Where it's the same couple planes looping back and forth laying down strips in a specific spot. They turn the spray on, turn it off, turn around, rinse, repeat.

Chemtrail planes have no markings.

It's almost always on bright sunny days.

There's lots of indicators if you actually look.


Also anecdote? I think what you don't have to do is convince me, that may well not happen, but you probably need a scientist in your corner to even get anywhere close to showing how this works, how the conclusions lead to your assumptions and ultimately why this is fact over opinion.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:03 am

Meh. Not really. I had a friend one time who refused to believe so I brought him to one such vantage point and we just sat there watching.

He came around. Once you see it, it cannot be unseen.

I fail to see why you would need a scientist if you witnessed what was clearly a military operation going on over your city. That is just refusing to accept the facts, imo.

In fact, say there was a scientist sitting there explaining complicated orgone/HAARP/etc facts. A) You wouldn't understand it, and B) Would therefore just be taking some authority figure on faith.

This is like saying you need a scientist to explain how a tap works to admit that some taps turn off. Some things are easil verifiable by the naked eye. Chemtrails are one such thing.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby James S Saint » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:43 am

That reminds me of when, in the 80's, I marked a long single sheet 2 year calender every time it rained or got seriously cloudy. After 2 years, there was an almost perfectly straight line down the calender indicating the predictability of the rain. I could predict the rain a week ahead of time within an hour with 99% accuracy (100% if not for the occasional cloudy days when it did not actually rain). Yet on the TV weather service, they were doing good to get any better than an 30% record.

When I mentioned this to a predominate member of that society, with a degree of disdain she asked if I checked the almanac to ensure that I was right. Of course my reply was something like, "So you seriously think that I need to check a book to know whether it is raining?" 8)
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby statiktech » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Moreno wrote:
statiktech wrote:
Well, no. There's no natural phenomenon where straight lines spread out into a perfectly rectangular cloud. But then, it clearly wasn't natural since you could see the planes laying down the lines, and then see how the lines, unlike normal plane exhaust, did not slowly dissipate and become thinner, but rather in this case, the crosshatch spread and did not dissipate, creating the aforementioned rectangle.


That behavior is characteristic of contrails.
Well, no. Chemtrails, yes. Otherwise most cities would always have full cloud cover. The passing of commercial (or whatever, military...) flights does not change the weather. The trails dissipate.


Well, yes, actually. I posted information about it earlier in the thread. Of course the persistence of contrails will vary depending on when and where they form. You think all should behave in exactly the same way?
"Man is the animal that laughs at himself."
—Robert A Heinlein
User avatar
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard
 
Posts: 5414
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:50 pm

James S Saint wrote:That reminds me of when, in the 80's, I marked a long single sheet 2 year calender every time it rained or got seriously cloudy. After 2 years, there was an almost perfectly straight line down the calender indicating the predictability of the rain. I could predict the rain a week ahead of time within an hour with 99% accuracy (100% if not for the occasional cloudy days when it did not actually rain). Yet on the TV weather service, they were doing good to get any better than an 30% record.


I don't believe you, if you really could do that especially locally then why aren't you famous? Surely you could email someone at say the UK Met office, who predict the weather globally, and say that it will or wont rain in your location? They use a rather impressive super computer to be 50% locally accurate at best, so I'm sure they'd be interested in your 99%.

When I mentioned this to a predominate member of that society, with a degree of disdain she asked if I checked the almanac to ensure that I was right. Of course my reply was something like, "So you seriously think that I need to check a book to know whether it is raining?" 8)


No you need to check a book to see if it was raining. Almanacs deal with what has already happened. The statistics lack any sort of bias. Asking someone to corroborate their accuracy is good practice.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Mainstream wrote:Meh. Not really. I had a friend one time who refused to believe so I brought him to one such vantage point and we just sat there watching.

He came around. Once you see it, it cannot be unseen.


I had a friend once who saw serious amounts of cross hatching in the sky, I didn't prime him first to what it meant, and funnily enough he didn't assume it was a government plot. Sfunny that.

I fail to see why you would need a scientist if you witnessed what was clearly a military operation going on over your city. That is just refusing to accept the facts, imo.


Yes it's refusing to accept your so called facts based on anecdote, I am of course ergo evil.

In fact, say there was a scientist sitting there explaining complicated orgone/HAARP/etc facts. A) You wouldn't understand it, and B) Would therefore just be taking some authority figure on faith.


Couldn't hurt to try. But really this is just evasion isn't it because no such evidence exists. And as you say even if it did, and did not support your case, you would dismiss it as all part of the conspiracy. Cognitive bias, only accepting science that confirms your ideas.

You know what I would do if something confirmed what I thought, refuse to accept it until at least one independent researcher had verified it, and then only accept it when many had done the leg work.

This is like saying you need a scientist to explain how a tap works to admit that some taps turn off. Some things are easil verifiable by the naked eye. Chemtrails are one such thing.


Obviously not as you cannot analyse the air to see if chemicals are present with the naked eye.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:46 pm

anecdote


Of the two of us, I'm the one who has done my own experiments. Fake clouds are affected by POR; real ones are not.

Don't worry, friend. We're launching a new forum soon, and I'll explain orgone to you there.

I'm gonna save discussing that for now.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:48 pm

James S Saint wrote:That reminds me of when, in the 80's, I marked a long single sheet 2 year calender every time it rained or got seriously cloudy. After 2 years, there was an almost perfectly straight line down the calender indicating the predictability of the rain. I could predict the rain a week ahead of time within an hour with 99% accuracy (100% if not for the occasional cloudy days when it did not actually rain). Yet on the TV weather service, they were doing good to get any better than an 30% record.

When I mentioned this to a predominate member of that society, with a degree of disdain she asked if I checked the almanac to ensure that I was right. Of course my reply was something like, "So you seriously think that I need to check a book to know whether it is raining?" 8)


Hmm. That's very interesting.

One time I kept track of the number of pure blue sky days we had in a summer. It was like 7 or 9 or something pathetic like that.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Mainstream wrote:
anecdote


Of the two of us, I'm the one who has done my own experiments. Fake clouds are affected by POR; real ones are not.

Don't worry, friend. We're launching a new forum soon, and I'll explain orgone to you there.

I'm gonna save discussing that for now.


Yeah was it peer reviewed, by which I mean did any other person look at your experiment, point out the flaws and then tell you it was junk because it didn't meet certain experimental standards, ie you didn't actually show there were chemicals in the chem trails, and you entirely relied on your own cognitive bias whereby you only acknowledge what you want to see and how you construe your claims.

You can't start a scientific experiment already saying that things exist, you have to say something like I set out to prove a null hypothesis and found out it wasn't in fact null. Or I started with certain biases and then found out I could not answer the question without doing more than just writing walls of text on forums. Or maybe actually doing something that scientists would even be remotely interested in listening to.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:08 am

Save your energy.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby statiktech » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:44 am

In other words, no, his "experiments" didn't follow any sort of scientific protocol. And yes, he only sees what he wants to see (clearly).
"Man is the animal that laughs at himself."
—Robert A Heinlein
User avatar
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard
 
Posts: 5414
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:49 am

statiktech wrote:In other words, no, his "experiments" didn't follow any sort of scientific protocol. And yes, he only sees what he wants to see (clearly).


That's some wishful thinking where you have to chime in to assert something you know nothing about.

I think it's obvious which one of us is biased based on your reaction.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby captaincrunk » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:38 am

Mainstream wrote:
statiktech wrote:In other words, no, his "experiments" didn't follow any sort of scientific protocol. And yes, he only sees what he wants to see (clearly).


That's some wishful thinking where you have to chime in to assert something you know nothing about.

I think it's obvious which one of us is biased based on your reaction.

hmm... bias or retarded... which is worse... hmm
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Moreno » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:45 pm

From the suppressed end of MSN.....
Government Sponsored Technologies for Weather Modification

Rising global temperatures, increasing population and degradation of water supplies have created broad support for the growing field of weather modification. The US government has conducted weather modification experiments for over half a century, and the military-industrial complex stands poised to capitalize on these discoveries.

One of the latest programs is HAARP, the High Frequency Active Aural Research Program. This technology can potentially trigger floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes. The scientific idea behind HAARP is to “excite” a specific area of the ionosphere and observe the physical processes in that excited area with intention of modifying ecological conditions. HAARP can also be used as a weapon system, capable of selectively destabilizing agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions.

Another Environmental Modification (EnMod) program is that of atmospheric geoengineering, or cloud seeding, which has found new life since the global warming scare. Cloud seeding involves creating cirrus clouds from airplane contrails. Unlike regular contrails, which dissolve in minutes, these artificial contrails can last from several hoursto days. Once the artificial clouds have been created, they are used to reflect solar or manmade radiation.

At a recent international symposium, scientists asserted that “manipulation of climate through modification of cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory.” The only conspiracy surrounding geoengineering is that most governments and industry refuse to publicly admit what anyone can see in the sky or discover in peer-reviewed research. The Belfort Group has been working to raise public awareness about toxic aerial spraying, popularly referred to as chemtrails. However, scientists preferred the term ‘persistent contrails’ to describe the phenomenon, in an attempt to move the inquiry away from amateur conspiracy theories.

Dr. Vermeeren, Delft University of Technology, presented a 300-page scientific report entitled, “CASE ORANGE: Contrail Science, Its Impact on Climate and Weather Manipulation Programs Conducted by the United States and Its Allies.” He stated clearly, “Weather manipulation through contrail formation… is in place and fully operational.” Vermeeren mentioned a 1991 patent now held by Raytheon, a private defense contractor, with “18 claims to reduce global warming through stratospheric seeding with aluminum oxide… thorium oxide … and refractory Welsbach material.” Authors of the study expressed concern that Raytheon, a private corporation, makes daily flights spraying these materials in our skies with apparently minimal government oversight. Raytheon is the same company that holds the HAARP contract with the US.

Other countries are also experimenting. The Chinese government announced in April, 2007 the creation of the first-ever artificial snowfall over the city of Nagqu in Tibet. China now conducts more cloud-seeding projects than any other nation.

Sources:

“Atmospheric Geoengineering: Weather Manipulation, Contrails and Chemtrails,” Rady Ananda, Global Research, July 30, 2010. http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=20369

Dr. Coen Vermeeren, Video of Chemtrail Symposium speech, May 29, 2010 (beginning at 35 mins.). http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7299427

”Global Warming: An Effect of Weather Manipulation” The European Union Times online, January 3, 2010. http://www.eutimes.net/2010/01/global-w ... nipulation

“Man-Made Climate Change in the Skies,” March 28, 2011, Commonwealth Club National Podcast. http://commonwealthclub.org/events/arch ... kies-32811

“Persistent Jet Contrails & Man-made Clouds Change our Climate, Harming Agriculture & Our Natural Resources,” Rosalind Peterson, Agriculture Defense Coalition, July 12, 2009. http://www.agriculturedefensecoalition. ... terson.pdf

Student Researcher: Noe Otero, San Francisco State University

Faculty Evaluator: Kenn Burrows, San Francisco State University
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users