Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:22 am

Whatever. You know the treaty exists. You're just being stupid.

I'm done. Have a nice day.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 am

Mainstream wrote:As I said in this thread, weather control was perfected in the 70's


By who, when and what for?

and that's why the major countries at the time signed the treaty saying they wouldn't use weather modification on each other (but internally was fine.) This was about 20 years after Reich demonstrably proved you would alter the weather using orgone. So the treaty was drafted after 20 years of testing, and that itself was over 40 years ago, and you're saying chemtrails and weather control is unproven? Not only it is a historical fact, but they have had 60 years of time to improve upon it.


This doesn't suggest that they are using such things to hinder health, only that it is viable to use such things to promote health by increasing such things as rainfall, although there is no evidence such things can actually make a long term impact. And what if they were using chemicals to try and divert hurricanes away from population centres? is that a possibility?

This is just one of those topics that isn't on television, or when it is, it's on on the MSM for the purpose of confusing the public as to the legitimacy of it. They want it to be a secret as much as possible, but for anyone who has thought about this coherently for like 4 minutes or longer, you can see that it's really not a secret, and the evidence is pretty much everywhere.


If it was on television and people were saying this is all horse shit, you would no doubt say they were covering up the real research, which you would then say you could not produce, so you win anyway. Governments are really bad at holding onto secrets that are immoral, they tend to leak out. If someone had a paper that was censored, eventually it would end up in the public domain. Now I am not saying that such things don't exist but, governments are woefully bad at keeping secrets when people are causing harm to their own populations even in fascist dictatorships where the media is basically a wing of the government.

As I had said, and even liked to a couple times, Holder just says, 'Yeah we're using chemtrails now on the US public." It's not a secret, it's just not going to be screamed at you through the MSM like most things are.


We're using chem trails on the public, is not the same as saying we are using chem trails to deliberately harm the public. I also don't see why such chemicals are visible anyway, since no one has shown that chem trails are anything more than the vapour produced by aircraft. I'm sure if it was them dumping chemicals they would be way more precise than just dumping them in a long line across the sky in the mad hope that such things will influence the weather. Way too diffuse if concentrated across miles and miles of the sky, surely you want to drop the chemical in a smaller area that would appear to be a cloud of material rather than a trail?

That is how dumb they (and I) think you are: something that is totally public, you refuse to accept just because the talking heads on television haven't said 'Ok, believe this now.' lol it's really quite funny and sad at the same time. If I was born into the elite circle and didn't come from pretty much the most regular consumerist family you could conceive of, I would be 100% on board with this plan. It's so easy to see why the elites hate the public and think they are so unbelievably stupid when they put out all this information and everyone just ignores it.


Ignores the fact that you can use chemicals to influence weather, no this is widely known, ignores the fact that you can control the weather to such a degree that a whole weather system can be controlled for months on end, well that's rightly disputed and that is what it would take to control a hurricane. We have scant ability to predict the weather with significant accuracy a week from now, we have even less ability to control it.

But I think humanity is worth saving. This isn't Gotham city.

The real question is whether I am even right about that. The more time goes on, the more I am just consistently disappointed and fail to really see any place for these people in the coming world order.


No you are wrong about that too, humanity is not worth saving, that's why governments are trying to kill everyone systematically. ;)
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby captaincrunk » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 am

Honestly, if there is a treaty it probably doesn't say shit about chemtrails. But you're the one making claims. You have to provide the treaty. Do you have any idea how many treaties there are? When I try to search for this treaty all I get are conspiracy theory websites talking about it.
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:31 am

captaincrunk wrote:Honestly, if there is a treaty it probably doesn't say shit about chemtrails. But you're the one making claims. You have to provide the treaty. Do you have any idea how many treaties there are? When I try to search for this treaty all I get are conspiracy theory websites talking about it.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_mo ... Convention

1977 UN Environmental Modification Convention
Main article: Environmental Modification Convention

Weather modification, particularly hostile weather warfare, was addressed by the "United Nations General Assembly Resolution 31/72, TIAS 9614 Convention[20] on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques." The Convention was signed in Geneva on May 18, 1977; entered into force on October 5, 1978; ratified by U.S. President Jimmy Carter on December 13, 1979; and the U.S. ratification deposited at New York January 17, 1980.[21]


Apparently they are breaking it.

Project Stormfury was an attempt to weaken tropical cyclones by flying aircraft into storms and seeding the eyewall with silver iodide. The project was run by the United States Government from 1962 to 1983. A similar project using soot was run in 1958, with inconclusive results.[10] Various methods have been proposed to reduce the harmful effects of hurricanes. Moshe Alamaro of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology[11] proposed using barges with upward-pointing jet engines to trigger smaller storms to disrupt the progress of an incoming hurricane; critics doubt the jets would be powerful enough to make any noticeable difference.[10]

Alexandre Chorin of the University of California, Berkeley, proposed dropping large amounts of environmentally friendly oils on the sea surface to prevent droplet formation.[12] Experiments by Kerry Emanuel[13] of MIT in 2002 suggested that hurricane-force winds would disrupt the oil slick, making it ineffective.[14] Other scientists disputed the factual basis of the theoretical mechanism assumed by this approach.[15] The Florida company Dyn-O-Mat proposes the use of a product it has developed, called Dyn-O-Gel, to reduce the strength of hurricanes. The substance is a polymer in powder form which reportedly has the ability to absorb 1,500 times its own weight in water. The theory is that the polymer is dropped into clouds to remove their moisture and force the storm to use more energy to move the heavier water drops, thus helping to dissipate the storm. When the gel reaches the ocean surface, it is reportedly dissolved. The company has tested the substance on a thunderstorm, but there has not been any scientific consensus established as to its effectiveness.[16]

Hail cannons have been used by some farmers since the 19th century in an attempt to ward off hail, but there is no reliable scientific evidence to confirm their effectiveness. Another new anti-hurricane technology[17] is a method for the reduction of tropical cyclones’ destructive force - pumping sea water into and diffusing it in the wind at the bottom of such tropical cyclone in its eyewall.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby captaincrunk » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:37 am

Tralix wrote:
captaincrunk wrote:Honestly, if there is a treaty it probably doesn't say shit about chemtrails. But you're the one making claims. You have to provide the treaty. Do you have any idea how many treaties there are? When I try to search for this treaty all I get are conspiracy theory websites talking about it.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_mo ... Convention

1977 UN Environmental Modification Convention
Main article: Environmental Modification Convention

Weather modification, particularly hostile weather warfare, was addressed by the "United Nations General Assembly Resolution 31/72, TIAS 9614 Convention[20] on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques." The Convention was signed in Geneva on May 18, 1977; entered into force on October 5, 1978; ratified by U.S. President Jimmy Carter on December 13, 1979; and the U.S. ratification deposited at New York January 17, 1980.[21]


Apparently they are breaking it.

Project Stormfury was an attempt to weaken tropical cyclones by flying aircraft into storms and seeding the eyewall with silver iodide. The project was run by the United States Government from 1962 to 1983. A similar project using soot was run in 1958, with inconclusive results.[10] Various methods have been proposed to reduce the harmful effects of hurricanes. Moshe Alamaro of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology[11] proposed using barges with upward-pointing jet engines to trigger smaller storms to disrupt the progress of an incoming hurricane; critics doubt the jets would be powerful enough to make any noticeable difference.[10]

Alexandre Chorin of the University of California, Berkeley, proposed dropping large amounts of environmentally friendly oils on the sea surface to prevent droplet formation.[12] Experiments by Kerry Emanuel[13] of MIT in 2002 suggested that hurricane-force winds would disrupt the oil slick, making it ineffective.[14] Other scientists disputed the factual basis of the theoretical mechanism assumed by this approach.[15] The Florida company Dyn-O-Mat proposes the use of a product it has developed, called Dyn-O-Gel, to reduce the strength of hurricanes. The substance is a polymer in powder form which reportedly has the ability to absorb 1,500 times its own weight in water. The theory is that the polymer is dropped into clouds to remove their moisture and force the storm to use more energy to move the heavier water drops, thus helping to dissipate the storm. When the gel reaches the ocean surface, it is reportedly dissolved. The company has tested the substance on a thunderstorm, but there has not been any scientific consensus established as to its effectiveness.[16]

Hail cannons have been used by some farmers since the 19th century in an attempt to ward off hail, but there is no reliable scientific evidence to confirm their effectiveness. Another new anti-hurricane technology[17] is a method for the reduction of tropical cyclones’ destructive force - pumping sea water into and diffusing it in the wind at the bottom of such tropical cyclone in its eyewall.

=D>

the best part of all of this, is that it says nothing about chemtrails and doesn't even pretend to say we could actually cause a hurricane. I've actually seen articles on several of these methods. My favorite one so far is a certain microbe often involved in cloud formation, and modifying them to be more effective.

Which still wouldn't produce a hurricane, lol.

on the matter of the treaty, alright. I looked into some more and foudn this

"Prior to the Geneva Convention, the United States used weather warfare in the Vietnam War. Under the auspices of the Air Weather Service, the United States' Operation Popeye used cloud seeding over the Ho Chi Minh Trail, increasing rainfall by an estimated thirty percent during 1967 and 1968. It was hoped that the increased rainfall would reduce the rate of infiltration down the trail.[2]"

And Gobbo thinks we perfected it? 30% increased rainfall is an unlucky summer, not a hurricane.
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby captaincrunk » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:39 am

also the treaty was signed after project stormfury was already begun. it also wouldn't violate the treaty, from what I've read
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:46 am

captaincrunk wrote:also the treaty was signed after project stormfury was already begun. it also wouldn't violate the treaty, from what I've read


It does, you have just not read the research where they actually covered up the real purpose and used it to make hurricanes get angry. ;)

Precisely. The information is there, it's just not as convenient as mainstream would like. :)
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:49 am

the best part of all of this, is that it says nothing about chemtrails


Actually the best part about this is that you're looking for it to say something about chemtrails.

rofl. At least you are good for a laugh.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby captaincrunk » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:54 am

Mainstream wrote:
the best part of all of this, is that it says nothing about chemtrails


Actually the best part about this is that you're looking for it to say something about chemtrails.

rofl. At least you are good for a laugh.

look at the evidence posted that you were too much of a baby to post yourself. look at it and show me how it's supports your ignorant bullshit.
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:58 am

Dude,

You're looking at this treaty trying to find 'chemtrails'

Really think about that for a second.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby captaincrunk » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:59 am

Mainstream wrote:Dude,

You're looking at this treaty trying to find 'chemtrails'

Really think about that for a second.

dude, you're looking at a treaty about weather warfare and assuming it means we're under attack

think about that
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:06 am

Mainstream wrote:
the best part of all of this, is that it says nothing about chemtrails


Actually the best part about this is that you're looking for it to say something about chemtrails.

rofl. At least you are good for a laugh.


so if it doesn't say something about chemtrails, they must exist because there is no information to confirm it. If it did say there was information about chemtrails and these were entirely benign, produced by aircraft over wide expanses of sky that really couldn't possibly do anything except make pretty patterns, and did not work, it would of course be a cover up. And the actual use of silver iodide, dust etc which is actually dumped in small areas invisibly and does have an effect is of course a smoke screen. Just saying it: they don't use the word chem trails is not equivalent to therefore they exist.

Au contraire at least everyone is having fun. :)
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:11 am

That's not what I'm saying at all.


I was hoping you guys would get there on your own, but I guess that is not going to happen:

The word chemtrail didn't pop up until like the 90's or something. Obviously this treaty isn't going to say 'chemtrails.' ... Come on.

I mean.... is this what it's come to? Because the words don't literally match up we cannot stop and make some basic extrapolations that maybe there are different terms for the same technique?

Let's put a bit of effort in here, guys.
Last edited by Mainstream on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:13 am

As for finding information online, It's inordinantely easy if you approach it the right way.

Most people get 'scared' away from conspiracy sites because... well I have no idea. They just cannot separate emotion from logic.

"Well, I tried to go to that site that you talked about, but there were too many crazies maaaaan. All that shit is too 'out there' for me."


"What? DId you read any of the articles or anything, or did you just pay attention to people on the forum, and the site's dated aesthetics?"


"Oh, definitely the latter. I didn't read anything at all except what I needed to get out of there. I gave it a shot, though. So I'm going to go ahead and go back to ILP and call myself an intellectual."


Eh... all right.



I put it to you that the internet (not just conpsiracies) is the realm of the real philosopher. If you cannot find information on a topic you want to know about without getting lost in disinformation and essentially giving up, then you're not a real philosopher. On the flipside, if you hear about these topics that, if they were true, would change your conception of the world completely, and you have no interest in pursuing them, you are not a real philospher. I have no issue with the people that freely admit they don't care, and just want to watch television. My beef is with people who come here and try and assert they are free thinkers when clearly they're still in shackles.

With proper logic and some basic extrapolation, there is no information that can stay beyond your reach. This isn't even the realm of actual conspiracies. This is just the realm of publically verifiable stuff that the public is ignorant to. It gets more exciting from here on out.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:18 am

Mainstream wrote:That's not what I'm saying at all.


I was hoping you guys would get there on your own, but I guess that is not going to happen:

The word chemtrail didn't pop up until like the 90's or something. Obviously this treaty isn't going to say 'chemtrails.' ... Come on.


Is anything going to say chemtrails, based on how effective a line covering hundreds of miles of very diffuse gas is going to do anything at all? That's what I said you seemed to have ignored that point. if it was chemical bombs that effect a small area I might start to see your point, because we know such things can have an effect, although we don't yet know if such effects would of happened anyway because such science is young and doesn't have enough trials to show adequate statistical effect.

I mean.... is this what it's come to? Because the words don't literally match up we cannot stop and make some basic extrapolations that maybe there are different terms for the same technique?

Let's put a bit of effort in here, guys.


No it comes to conjecture that doesn't match with facts only to supposition based on your opinion.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:21 am

Mainstream wrote:As for finding information online, It's inordinantely easy if you approach it the right way.

Most people get 'scared' away from conspiracy sites because... well I have no idea. They just cannot separate emotion from logic.

"Well, I tried to go to that site that you talked about, but there were too many crazies maaaaan. All that shit is too 'out there' for me."


"What? DId you read any of the articles or anything, or did you just pay attention to people on the forum, and the site's dated aesthetics?"


"Oh, definitely the latter. I didn't read anything at all except what I needed to get out of there. I gave it a shot, though. So I'm going to go ahead and go back to ILP and call myself an intellectual."


Eh... all right.



I put it to you that the internet (not just conpsiracies) is the realm of the real philosopher. If you cannot find information on a topic you want to know about without getting lost in disinformation and essentially giving up, then you're not a real philosopher. On the flipside, if you hear about these topics that, if they were true, would change your conception of the world completely, and you have no interest in pursuing them, you are not a real philospher. I have no issue with the people that freely admit they don't care, and just want to watch television. My beef is with people who come here and try and assert they are free thinkers when clearly they're still in shackles.

With proper logic and some basic extrapolation, there is no information that can stay beyond your reach. This isn't even the realm of actual conspiracies. This is just the realm of publically verifiable stuff that the public is ignorant to. It gets more exciting from here on out.


Such as I went out of my way to read conspiracy sites, but they just seem to leap from weather testing happens, which everyone knows, to weather testing is used to adversely affect populations and particular a governments own. It gets more exciting if the gaps in your argument are filled by something other than a gap.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:45 am

Meh. It's easy to stand there and demand more and more evidence without any sort of counterbalance. That is the sign of an amateur skeptic. I'm not sure what else you want. I gave you the historical precedence, the treaty, and the fact that on any given day you can look up and see the government spraying chemtrails, and also a government official saying, 'Yes, we use chemtrails now."

So basically in the past and present I proved chemtrails occur with both empirical and written evidence.

You two have stood there and said 'More evidence' without at all trying to refute that anything I'm saying as inaccurate or otherwise not to believed. The only thing that we don't have here is a goverrnment official going beyond what has already been said to say, "'This is a public statement where I say unequivocally on record that we are intentioanlly harming the public." - and waiting for evidence of that nature is one of the signs that you're completely off track. This is an important question: are you seriously expecting that kind of evidence, or are you not thinking this through properly? I hope to fuck that it's not the former.

If you cannot make the leap from pretty much as much evidence as you could possibly get form the government, to what is the logical outcome (for it to be used for control rather than benefit), especially with a government and world citizen corporate populace that is overridingly eugenicist in their public philosophies, then there isn't much more that I can say. I obviously do not have some secret tape where Holder is saying publically something that no government official would ever say.

I came to this conclusion having studied history extensively. There is no reason that stands up to any sort of logical, common sense, or historical scrutiny where, given the type of power weather modification would give, the US government would use it in a manner that benefits the public. That belief is completely childish and indicative of someone trying to hold onto the psychological stability of not having to view your own government with the suspicion it, by every fucking category you could think of, deserves.

So if you think I haven't done enough in this thread, fine. I'm done.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby captaincrunk » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:50 am

Mainstream wrote:Meh. It's easy to stand there and demand more and more evidence without any sort of counterbalance. That is the sign of an amateur skeptic. I'm not sure what else you want. I gave you the historical precedence, the treaty, and the fact that on any given day you can look up and see the government spraying chemtrails, and also a government official saying, 'Yes, we use chemtrails now."

You haven't given any evidence that suggests that it's even remotely possible to cause a hurricane with "chemtrails". Honestly, this isn't any different than anything else you've ever done on this board. It's always the same. You assert a thing and then never once answer a question that starts with "How". It's because you don't know "how", because you're stupid. Because "how" questions require you to actually know something about processes involved in the shit you make up. There are no "how" answers, Gobbo, because it's all bullshit.
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:47 am

This is an important question: are you seriously expecting that kind of evidence, or are you not thinking this through properly? I hope to fuck that it's not the former.

If you cannot make the leap from pretty much as much evidence as you could possibly get form the government, to what is the logical outcome (for it to be used for control rather than benefit), especially with a government and world citizen corporate populace that is overridingly eugenicist in their public philosophies, then there isn't much more that I can say.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Stoic Guardian » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 am

What does any one have to gain by spraying poison on people and causing hurricanes?
"Fascism combats, and must combat, without respite or pity, not intelligence, but intellectualism—which is, as I have indicated, a sickness of the intellect" - Giovanni Gentile

”After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”- John F. Kennedy
User avatar
Stoic Guardian
Silvershirt Armchair Legionary
 
Posts: 4142
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:01 am

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby captaincrunk » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:19 am

Stoic Guardian wrote:What does any one have to gain by spraying poison on people and causing hurricanes?

:evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun:
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:48 am

Stoic Guardian wrote:What does any one have to gain by spraying poison on people and causing hurricanes?


Chemtrails here refers to weather modification. It's kind of hard sometimes because that word has become a catch-all blanket term for a bunch of things. I think the general consensus isn't that they are spraying 'poison' on the public so much as they are doing weather mod. above the public without any regard for their safety. I would think it's likely they're doing both things, given the tract record of the US government, but so far they have only come out and said they are chemtrailing for weather modification publicly.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby captaincrunk » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:05 am

Mainstream wrote:
Stoic Guardian wrote:What does any one have to gain by spraying poison on people and causing hurricanes?


Chemtrails here refers to weather modification. It's kind of hard sometimes because that word has become a catch-all blanket term for a bunch of things. I think the general consensus isn't that they are spraying 'poison' on the public so much as they are doing weather mod. above the public without any regard for their safety. I would think it's likely they're doing both things, given the tract record of the US government, but so far they have only come out and said they are chemtrailing for weather modification publicly.

for the record, the general consensus is that chemtrails are only believed in by nutters.
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:58 am

I agree with that, actually.

That doesn't change the fact that it's openly admitted. All that means is that the government is laughing at you.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:01 am

double post
Last edited by Mainstream on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users