Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Hurricane Sandy was an engineered storm, obviously, as anyone who looked up in the affected areas before it hit could see the literally hundreds of chemtrails being laid down to enable it where it landed. If you're ignorant to chemtrails then just look up how the US army admitted they could create, steer, and control the veracity of storms in 1959.... by using chemtrails.

The storm would have been way worse if it was not for the orgonite teams out there doing their thing, of which I count myself a member, albiet only occasionally.

It's funny how the things that affect the immediate future of the US are concepts that beyond the purview of the vast majority of its citizens, but looking back into history I'm sure this was always the case.

None of you are ready for what's coming. So you should be thankful things like orgonite are delaying the plans of the TPTB, whether you have the intellectual capacity to figure out its validity or not.

You should be thankful.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby statiktech » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:12 pm

Can I ask what an "orgonite team" is, and what "doing their thing" consists of?
"Man is the animal that laughs at himself."
—Robert A Heinlein
User avatar
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard
 
Posts: 5405
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:19 pm

That would have been Gobbo's territory.

Too bad he was driven off.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:37 pm

I think we can conclude that it involves the weather, and something called orgonite.

Someone with a passion for learning might google that; someone without might not.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby James S Saint » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Mainstream wrote:Hurricane Sandy was an engineered storm, obviously, as anyone who looked up in the affected areas before it hit could see the literally hundreds of chemtrails being laid down to enable it where it landed. If you're ignorant to chemtrails then just look up how the US army admitted they could create, steer, and control the veracity of storms in 1959.... by using chemtrails.

The storm would have been way worse if it was not for the orgonite teams out there doing their thing, of which I count myself a member, albiet only occasionally.

It's funny how the things that affect the immediate future of the US are concepts that beyond the purview of the vast majority of its citizens, but looking back into history I'm sure this was always the case.

None of you are ready for what's coming. So you should be thankful things like orgonite are delaying the plans of the TPTB, whether you have the intellectual capacity to figure out its validity or not.

You should be thankful.

Another conspiracy theorist.
:handgestures-thumbup:

I am not an orgonenite, but I come close. I just try to stick to more precise details; mathematics, physics, and definitional logic. I often refer to Life itself as an independent "force" even though more technically, it is neither independent nor a force. But in general terms, orgone is a valid concept.

..and chemtrails are merely a portion of the influence being exercised.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25570
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:56 pm

I am not an orgonenite, but I come close. I just try to stick to more precise details; mathematics, physics, and definitional logic.


Try harder and you would have made it all the way.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby James S Saint » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:17 pm

Mainstream wrote:
I am not an orgonenite, but I come close. I just try to stick to more precise details; mathematics, physics, and definitional logic.


Try harder and you would have made it all the way.

I am very anti-superstition. Anthropomorphizing isn't exactly superstition, but it seriously tempts it into being.
"May the Force be with you", but then again, the "Devil is in the details". So don't ignore the Devil when accepting "The Force".
...else Darth Vador will be after you. :mrgreen:
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25570
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:48 pm

What?

Look, orgonite works because the army used/uses Reich's research (which they burned) to enable their weather mod program. It's pretty straight forward: if you employ the same tools they are using, you can make effects in the system. Those effects were made by people previous to the storm hitting when they saw a fucking grid of hundreds of chemtrails blanketing the sky.

I'm the only member on this forum to have even tested it in the most controlled conditions I could enable not having my own private lab equipment and such. That is, besdies Tab sleeping with a pendent under his pillow at night (which he testified made a difference with his sleep). To my knowledge, 2 people out of the hundreds, if not thousands of self-professed 'free thinkers' here who could have changed their view of reality significantly if they had only bothered to spend a couple hours gathering a few basic materials and then pointing it at chemtrails, but that would require those individuals even being away to chemtrails, which in turn takes a certain amount of 'testing' and watching to confirm as something that is sprayed in obvious military patterns, etc.

So if you want to make an argument as to why you understand less about this than I do, don't use superstition, as that has fuck all to do with anything here. This is all science.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby James S Saint » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:21 am

Mainstream wrote:What?

Look, orgonite works because the army used/uses Reich's research (which they burned) to enable their weather mod program. It's pretty straight forward: if you employ the same tools they are using, you can make effects in the system. Those effects were made by people previous to the storm hitting when they saw a fucking grid of hundreds of chemtrails blanketing the sky.

I don't think that I disagreed with any of that.

Mainstream wrote:I'm the only member on this forum to have even tested it in the most controlled conditions I could enable not having my own private lab equipment and such. That is, besdies Tab sleeping with a pendent under his pillow at night (which he testified made a difference with his sleep). To my knowledge, 2 people out of the hundreds, if not thousands of self-professed 'free thinkers' here who could have changed their view of reality significantly if they had only bothered to spend a couple hours gathering a few basic materials and then pointing it at chemtrails, but that would require those individuals even being away to chemtrails, which in turn takes a certain amount of 'testing' and watching to confirm as something that is sprayed in obvious military patterns, etc.

So if you want to make an argument as to why you understand less about this than I do, don't use superstition, as that has fuck all to do with anything here. This is all science.

Haha.. I wasn't arguing at all.
But now that you have said that little bit, I am wondering if you understand what "Orgone" actually is.
It seems that you really are into the pure superstitious aspects concerning it, not the actual science concerning it.
You are talking witchcraft and Voodoo.

Science requires far more than merely perceived cause-effect observations being "tested".
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25570
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:38 am

You are talking witchcraft and Voodoo.


By performing experiments as best I can in accordance with the scientific method? Yes, that is what I was thinking too.

Science requires far more than merely perceived cause-effect observations being "tested".


You're right, but having tested nothing for yourself, this is all just some stupid game where you try and assert authority where you have none.

Come back when you have some sort of actual interaction with this branch of science to rest on, or explain something you feel should be stated at this point about the science that, despite me not having gone into what I know about the actual theory, you presume that I don't know about the theory.

Also, what is a "perceived cause-effect observation" as opposed to a non-perceived cause-effect observation?
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:41 am

Even if they were using chem trails to direct weather, which I somehow doubt is possible without some science rather than pure speculation, there is no reason to believe they are using them to direct weather towards population centers and not away from them.

And I looked up orgone, I don't see what it has to do with the weather, it seems an energy more devoted to psychology than meteorology.

maistream wrote:By performing experiments as best I can in accordance with the scientific method? Yes, that is what I was thinking too.


If you are doing science get it published, it couldn't hurt? Or is there a conspiracy to keep all evidence for your theories out of the public eye?
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:08 am

Since before the 50′s, weather modification techniques have existed. In fact, the threat of “weather weapons” was so imminent that the United Nations felt it necessary to draft a treaty ensuring no nation would use this “new means of warfare” against one another. It was drafted in 1977.

Even if they couldn't progress the science over the past 30 years, which I somehow doubt without some kind of actual logic rather then pure trust in the government, there is no reason to believe the a corporate-defined and operated symbiant government would, at all, not be trying to establish a police state through any means possible.

I looked over your apparent knowledge, and it has nothing to do with anything I can respect. It seems more like energy devoted to psychology than meteorology.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:42 am

Mainstream wrote:Since before the 50′s, weather modification techniques have existed. In fact, the threat of “weather weapons” was so imminent that the United Nations felt it necessary to draft a treaty ensuring no nation would use this “new means of warfare” against one another. It was drafted in 1977.

Even if they couldn't progress the science over the past 30 years, which I somehow doubt without some kind of actual logic rather then pure trust in the government, there is no reason to believe the a corporate-defined and operated symbiant government would, at all, not be trying to establish a police state through any means possible.


Would it though? Saying it is and proving it is are two different things. There have been means and ways, does not equate to people are or can do it, neither does the UN saying that such methods which could become possible are being used. You can make a country go through drought or disaster by weather by digging up all the trees in a certain area, or flooding land areas, and indeed induce conditions that will dramatically effect weather by building dams for example , that does not mean you can or are causing hurricanes to move off their path by using chem trails. It does not follow.

I looked over your apparent knowledge, and it has nothing to do with anything I can respect. It seems more like energy devoted to psychology than meteorology.


When you were looking over my apparent knowledge you didn't seek to correct me by showing me the error of my ways, so it seems like you devote more energy to rhetoric than saying why someone is wrong? Devoting more effort to psychology than meteorology.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby James S Saint » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:59 am

Tralix wrote:Saying it is and proving it is are two different things. There have been means and ways, does not equate to people are or can do it, neither does the UN saying that such methods which could become possible are being used. You can make a country go through drought or disaster by weather by digging up all the trees in a certain area, or flooding land areas, and indeed induce conditions that will dramatically effect weather by building dams for example , that does not mean you can or are causing hurricanes to move off their path by using chem trails. It does not follow.

Actually you provided the reasons that is does follow.

It is at least partly because of what you say, that they would have good reason (if not bad) for not telling anyone what they were doing. Could you imagine the law suits?
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25570
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:03 am

Tralix wrote:
Mainstream wrote:Since before the 50′s, weather modification techniques have existed. In fact, the threat of “weather weapons” was so imminent that the United Nations felt it necessary to draft a treaty ensuring no nation would use this “new means of warfare” against one another. It was drafted in 1977.

Even if they couldn't progress the science over the past 30 years, which I somehow doubt without some kind of actual logic rather then pure trust in the government, there is no reason to believe the a corporate-defined and operated symbiant government would, at all, not be trying to establish a police state through any means possible.


Would it though? Saying it is and proving it is are two different things. There have been means and ways, does not equate to people are or can do it, neither does the UN saying that such methods which could become possible are being used. You can make a country go through drought or disaster by weather by digging up all the trees in a certain area, or flooding land areas, and indeed induce conditions that will dramatically effect weather by building dams for example , that does not mean you can or are causing hurricanes to move off their path by using chem trails. It does not follow.

I looked over your apparent knowledge, and it has nothing to do with anything I can respect. It seems more like energy devoted to psychology than meteorology.


When you were looking over my apparent knowledge you didn't seek to correct me by showing me the error of my ways, so it seems like you devote more energy to rhetoric than saying why someone is wrong? Devoting more effort to psychology than meteorology.


If you think there is more here then go study a book or a website or something on this topic. I mean you're essentially saying that, given control over the weather, the government would use it to protect the citizens. That is completely niave, but if that's what you think then just forget about this.

I'm past putting effort into why people like you are wrong. It's not my job in the first place.
Last edited by Mainstream on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:06 am

James S Saint wrote:
Tralix wrote:Saying it is and proving it is are two different things. There have been means and ways, does not equate to people are or can do it, neither does the UN saying that such methods which could become possible are being used. You can make a country go through drought or disaster by weather by digging up all the trees in a certain area, or flooding land areas, and indeed induce conditions that will dramatically effect weather by building dams for example , that does not mean you can or are causing hurricanes to move off their path by using chem trails. It does not follow.

Actually you provided the reasons that is does follow.

It is at least partly because of what you say, that they would have good reason (if not bad) for not telling anyone what they were doing. Could you imagine the law suits?


I can imagine the law suits, it is exactly why I don't think it is happening, because in a litigious world, no one is feeling confident enough to do so.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Moreno » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:07 am

So what was the goal?
Was it successful?
Who benefits?
Was it practice? Something else?
Why not make it worse?
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:11 am

Mainstream wrote:
Tralix wrote:
Mainstream wrote:Since before the 50′s, weather modification techniques have existed. In fact, the threat of “weather weapons” was so imminent that the United Nations felt it necessary to draft a treaty ensuring no nation would use this “new means of warfare” against one another. It was drafted in 1977.

Even if they couldn't progress the science over the past 30 years, which I somehow doubt without some kind of actual logic rather then pure trust in the government, there is no reason to believe the a corporate-defined and operated symbiant government would, at all, not be trying to establish a police state through any means possible.


Would it though? Saying it is and proving it is are two different things. There have been means and ways, does not equate to people are or can do it, neither does the UN saying that such methods which could become possible are being used. You can make a country go through drought or disaster by weather by digging up all the trees in a certain area, or flooding land areas, and indeed induce conditions that will dramatically effect weather by building dams for example , that does not mean you can or are causing hurricanes to move off their path by using chem trails. It does not follow.

I looked over your apparent knowledge, and it has nothing to do with anything I can respect. It seems more like energy devoted to psychology than meteorology.


When you were looking over my apparent knowledge you didn't seek to correct me by showing me the error of my ways, so it seems like you devote more energy to rhetoric than saying why someone is wrong? Devoting more effort to psychology than meteorology.


I'm past putting effort into why people like you are wrong.

If you think you're right, go back to sleep. If you think there is more here then go study a book or a website or something on this topic. I mean you're essentially saying that, given control over the weather, the government would use it to protect the citizens. That is completely niave.


No I am saying that there is no evidence they can but if they could why wouldn't they, why would a government in an economic downturn cause a disaster that would cost them billions of dollars, even a covert sub government would not be as stupid as to do things that would ultimately mean they had fucked up the environment so much that they would have to pay trillions of dollars when the new world order came in, surely they are more clever than that ? And also it's all very well saying you're passed convincing everyone that this is real and you are cereal, but without any real science about chem trails, it's not going to convince us.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby James S Saint » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:23 am

The goal was to have an excuse to close the stock market.

..and merely a test run.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25570
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:44 am

but without any real science about chem trails, it's not going to convince us.


This isn't 2005. Chemtrails aren't even a secret anymore.

Just google 'Science Czar John P. Holdren says, 'We're going to use chemtrails now.'

Fuck people are uninformed. It blows me away.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:50 am

"He's talking about geoenginnering by spraying particulate metal into the atmosphere. He doesn't use the word chemtrail so he's not talking about chemtrails."


I can hear these responses before the person even thinks them.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:52 am

“Spraying aluminum powder and barium oxide into high levels of the atmosphere, again delivered by aircraft, to increase planetary reflectance (albedo) and cloud cover.”



Which, as I will state again, was mastered in the 70's.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:53 am

http://www.tuberose.com/ChemTrails.html

After 16 years of denial, the White House Science Czar John P Holdren now admits that they have been “testing” the manipulation of Earth’s atmosphere with Barium salts, Aluminum Dioxide and other toxic compounds. Bottom line: there is a world-wide secret program to manipulate the atmosphere. They admit it’s happening, but they won’t tell us why. The spraying is happening in at least all the NATO countries. Even the UN admits that geo-engineering projects are occurring. It’s getting coverage in mainstream media now. If this is news to you, see the US Military paper Owning the Weather by 2025. It says it all. Like chemtrails, just the patents for all this technology is a total giveaway.


Bottom line the government has been testing chemicals to see how they affect weather.

I couldn't find a single site that said he was saying that he meant they were using such methods for nefarious purposes himself. This is just saying he said this: it means this - it does not follow that it means that.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:55 am

So you're looking for Holdren to say, publically, "We're going to use this technology nefariously?"

Cause that's pretty dumb. You realize that right?
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Moreno » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:55 am

James S Saint wrote:The goal was to have an excuse to close the stock market.

..and merely a test run.
Thanks for answering, though I am also interested in mainstream's take.
So a kind of practice. Does this mean there is some question of accuracy? Is this really the easiest way to shut down the Stock Market? (Note, I am not suggesting anyone is concerned about other damage.)
Why close down the Stock Market, or better, what will this do when they are no longer practicing?
Last, what makes you think the Stock Market was the goal and not something else?
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Silhouette