Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Gobbo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:02 pm

They are trying to speed up evolution. Why would they not be trying that? Because you think it is wrong? Well, why do you think that? Do you have an argument for why you should be indulged to live in the totally unnatural conditions of the absence of challenge?


100% unqualified guess.

The conspiracy soapbox-prophet, as opposed to a diligent theorist, is presenting his assertions without any evidence, because other people don't believe him in cases where there is evidence either.
User avatar
Gobbo
Choronzon
 
Posts: 11111
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:23 am
Location: The Belly

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Moreno » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Moreno wrote:In no time has it been advisable to follow the instructions of the state or the church. It is what is called in philosophical terms, a dialectic. But in order to perform such identification-counter-identification, in order to fight the war so to speak, one must recognize the other for his intentions, and not project ones own fears on them.

I don't think this was a quote from my writing.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Old_Gobbo wrote:
What am I to think of your other conclusions?


I never said you were my elder. You assumed I was talking about you because, presumably, you feel guilty about knowing nothing.

The people that say 'oh, you don't know that I don't know [topic] are the ones who always know nothing.' It's literally the backpedaling bullshit most people say when they don't know what to say.

I get it, Old Gobbler wants the reptilians to take over the world!
When they actually start screwing his asshole, they will retrospectively have justified all his wailing. People will think of him as the hero then, the hero he never was allowed to be!

Anyone who actually does something to improve conditions is a naive bastard - or a backpedaling ignoramus - in other words, threatens your martyr-position.

Fortunately, the world is not built to cater to your narcissistic complexes.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Image

Thunderbolt steers all things.
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 6993
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: Thrudheim

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:17 am

Sorry Moreno, I meant to actually quote you, not myself.

Moreno wrote:But that was their creation also. They destroyed communities and a variety of earth based religions, disconnected the mass of people from the land - the commons - that become the property of Lords. They've been in an ongoing struggle to contain yearnings for freedom and community and nowards do it more indirectly through BS, products, distraction, indirect mind control - instead of direct via the Abrahamic religions - wage slavery and so on. Many of the changes have come about due to the restlessness of humans trapped in structures these assholes make. Nowadays they are dehumanizing us in ways it would be very hard for you to compare with what happened then, since you are swimming in the now. We are numbed, diconnected, overloaded, distracted, fed foods that have little to do with what our bodies need and like and are bombarded with chemicals and radiation that numb our minds, give us cancer, but primarily hold us in semi-zombie place. We are frogs in slowly heating up water.

That depends on how you stand in this.

If you choose to hold on to "they did it to me! they are evil!" mentality - a.k.a. slave morality, you will in all likelihood indeed have no hand in any kind of future developments. If you work from your own power "I value this world, it is good no matter its suffering" - a.k.a. master morality, you will discover that it is in the nature of power to lend a hand to those who love it. "Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid," as Goethe said.

At this juncture, the resentful have a monopoly on the concept of moral good. The non-resentful have grown disgusted by this concept because of it. It is time to take this concept back - but obviously this is not going to happen on ILP, where to mention that the world is of value to you evokes mainly resentful spite.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Image

Thunderbolt steers all things.
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 6993
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: Thrudheim

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Gobbo » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:16 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Old_Gobbo wrote:
What am I to think of your other conclusions?


I never said you were my elder. You assumed I was talking about you because, presumably, you feel guilty about knowing nothing.

The people that say 'oh, you don't know that I don't know [topic] are the ones who always know nothing.' It's literally the backpedaling bullshit most people say when they don't know what to say.

I get it, Old Gobbler wants the reptilians to take over the world!
When they actually start screwing his asshole, they will retrospectively have justified all his wailing. People will think of him as the hero then, the hero he never was allowed to be!

Anyone who actually does something to improve conditions is a naive bastard - or a backpedaling ignoramus - in other words, threatens your martyr-position.

Fortunately, the world is not built to cater to your narcissistic complexes.



Not at all.

If you were doing something to improve the world there would be no need for name calling. You're not, because your stance is that you (admittedly) deserve to die because certain inbred weirdos are better (according to their archaic social darwinism faux-science valuation) and have.... a plan. Doesn't matter that it doesn't include you, your standards are so low that you're offer up your life to some group simply because they have a plan. lol, it's just laughably pathetic. That you dress it up in this intellectual dialect is even funnier. Yeah, dude, you understand the slave/master morality.

As I said, that is a weird position to have. Anyone who doesn't value their own life, and sees themselves as some meaningless evolutionary rung for other feet to step into is either a mason themselves, infatuated with some 'bigger than myself' RELIGIOUS BELIEF bullshit, or they severely suffering from masonic brainwashing seen in the media. The greening psychology that humans are bad and the mass genocide of a bunch of us is required. The drive to get you to de-value your life is the first front. It's admitted it's not even based on fact. They just want us gone.

Call me resentful all you want. Without the help of inbred psychopathic families I have learned all the knowledge they have, and I've elevated my understanding of the world past the natural ceiling which psychopaths are limited by. I am better than them, and have no real anger (anymore.) I just don't want to live in a world comprised by people like them. They're aweful people. They're not even people.
User avatar
Gobbo
Choronzon
 
Posts: 11111
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:23 am
Location: The Belly

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Moreno » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:04 am

Fixed Cross wrote:Sorry Moreno, I meant to actually quote you, not myself.

That depends on how you stand in this.

If you choose to hold on to "they did it to me! they are evil!" mentality - a.k.a. slave morality, you will in all likelihood indeed have no hand in any kind of future developments.
But I was saying that the positive developments were 'our' doing.
At this juncture, the resentful have a monopoly on the concept of moral good. The non-resentful have grown disgusted by this concept because of it. It is time to take this concept back - but obviously this is not going to happen on ILP, where to mention that the world is of value to you evokes mainly resentful spite.
I believe the world is of value. As far as your suggestion: I am not a monad (yet). Parts of me are resentful, parts of me are engaged and optimistic. There are other parts also. I can write from, speak from different parts. I think most people confuse themselves with monads and take their official positions/beliefs are who they really are, period.

I think this has done a lot of damage.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:23 am

Old_Gobbo wrote:If you were doing something to improve the world there would be no need for name calling. You're not, because your stance is that you (admittedly) deserve to die because certain inbred weirdos are better (according to their archaic social darwinism faux-science valuation) and have.... a plan. Doesn't matter that it doesn't include you,

Dude. Of course it includes me.

The following section of your post is based on your strange presumption that I would exclude myself from my own will.

your standards are so low that you're offer up your life to some group simply because they have a plan. lol, it's just laughably pathetic. That you dress it up in this intellectual dialect is even funnier. Yeah, dude, you understand the slave/master morality.

As I said, that is a weird position to have. Anyone who doesn't value their own life, and sees themselves as some meaningless evolutionary rung for other feet to step into is either a mason themselves, infatuated with some 'bigger than myself' RELIGIOUS BELIEF bullshit, or they severely suffering from masonic brainwashing seen in the media. The greening psychology that humans are bad and the mass genocide of a bunch of us is required. The drive to get you to de-value your life is the first front. It's admitted it's not even based on fact. They just want us gone.

From here on you make perfect sense to me.

Call me resentful all you want. Without the help of inbred psychopathic families I have learned all the knowledge they have, and I've elevated my understanding of the world past the natural ceiling which psychopaths are limited by. I am better than them, and have no real anger (anymore.) I just don't want to live in a world comprised by people like them. They're aweful people. They're not even people.

Great, you've thrown off your apathetic mask.
If you would be so generous one day, please post some of the wisdoms you have learned. I am sure they will prove to be worth a lot in the coming times. All of us need to do this now, all of us who don't want to be oppressed --- regardless of what we perceive as the oppressor!
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Image

Thunderbolt steers all things.
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 6993
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: Thrudheim

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Abstract » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Abstract wrote:Spend a night in jail, for breathing on a cop, and then one will find it hard to be comfortable with the way things are.

Sorry but I have spent nights in jail for less, and even if I personally very much dislike contact with police, it didn't shock or surprise me, or change my opinion. Power is not your friendly neighbor, ir is power and that presents a constant threat to the one holding it.
Do you think that breathing on a Roman centurion would have had a more pleasant outcome?

But then the point isn't weather it has existed but whether it might be better to exist or not...is there benefit from it...might there be benefit from not having it? (benefit for society in so far as pervading the most benefit as is best to the most people)
And plus the point also is not to simple "do unto others as you are ok with them doing unto you" blantantly...it is important to consider what having it done on to you would be like if you had their state of mind such as to experience the discomfort...

In the end the question is whether it is best not whether it has been done before...

what would you say? what gain is it to humanity?
What loss?
Love is the gravity of the soul.
User avatar
Abstract
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4351
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:19 am
Location: Nirvana

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Abstract » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:50 am

Fixed Cross wrote:That depends on how you stand in this.

If you choose to hold on to "they did it to me! they are evil!" mentality - a.k.a. slave morality, you will in all likelihood indeed have no hand in any kind of future developments. If you work from your own power "I value this world, it is good no matter its suffering" - a.k.a. master morality, you will discover that it is in the nature of power to lend a hand to those who love it. "Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid," as Goethe said.

At this juncture, the resentful have a monopoly on the concept of moral good. The non-resentful have grown disgusted by this concept because of it. It is time to take this concept back - but obviously this is not going to happen on ILP, where to mention that the world is of value to you evokes mainly resentful spite.

Ideeply respect seeing the world as having value, but then to say "no matter its suffering" could imply the idea that one won't make effort to change it and help it evolve, but rather just revel in their own capcity to enjoy things as they are...this is not what you think is it?

As i do see the capacity to change things and make things better and better for most...
Love is the gravity of the soul.
User avatar
Abstract
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4351
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:19 am
Location: Nirvana

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:56 am

Moreno wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:If you choose to hold on to "they did it to me! they are evil!" mentality - a.k.a. slave morality, you will in all likelihood indeed have no hand in any kind of future developments.
But I was saying that the positive developments were 'our' doing.

Okay -

Many of the changes have come about due to the restlessness of humans trapped in structures these assholes make. Nowadays they are dehumanizing us in ways it would be very hard for you to compare with what happened then, since you are swimming in the now. We are numbed, diconnected, overloaded, distracted, fed foods that have little to do with what our bodies need and like and are bombarded with chemicals and radiation that numb our minds, give us cancer, but primarily hold us in semi-zombie place.

But I still disagree to this they/us paradigm. I see this oppression as a basically human tendency, and I am human. And I also see it in all of you. All of us are highly oppressive in our behavior. I try to be honest about that, it's what I've come to see as noble force compared to the subversive leechery of slave morality. I'm not saying I am all that noble but I aspire to it because I think it is of more use to myself and others. It allows me to identify what is so important to me that I feel the need to impose it on others and isolate this from my personal bullshit - and I get clearer responses. Sometimes I fuck up when I get really angry but that's part of the process.

At this juncture, the resentful have a monopoly on the concept of moral good. The non-resentful have grown disgusted by this concept because of it. It is time to take this concept back - but obviously this is not going to happen on ILP, where to mention that the world is of value to you evokes mainly resentful spite.
I believe the world is of value. As far as your suggestion: I am not a monad (yet). Parts of me are resentful, parts of me are engaged and optimistic. There are other parts also. I can write from, speak from different parts. I think most people confuse themselves with monads and take their official positions/beliefs are who they really are, period.

I think this has done a lot of damage.

Your last point is definitely true. Beliefs and positions are only a means to keep the self togehter. They have no basis in any truth, as long as they are not recognized as personal vendetta's to avenge the hard fact of biological life.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Image

Thunderbolt steers all things.
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 6993
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: Thrudheim

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Gobbo » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:14 am

Dude. Of course it includes me.


How could it?

Lol. You really are out to lunch.
User avatar
Gobbo
Choronzon
 
Posts: 11111
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:23 am
Location: The Belly

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Gobbo » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:41 am

But I still disagree to this they/us paradigm. I see this oppression as a basically human tendency, and I am human.


This is your biggest obstacle to overcome: your inability to believe this could be coordinated. It's not a logical impossibility. So work on not being a simpleton and accept the avalanche of evidence that points there is a discrete group.

Especially when you look at it in the light I'm trying to get you to: these people don't see themselves as human. The 'hu- part of human is actually an inside joke. They (think) they are the purest form of man. No there is no 'hue' to their color -- see what I mean -- this is how loser these fucking mongoloids are that they circle jerk themselves laughing about inside jokes like that. That is not actual human nature. Human nature doesn't seek control over others. Only a small group within society does that.

I'm not delusional. Nature produced psychopaths and for a time they provided some stability. Sort of like how a drunk father's house is still a place to live. You seem to be suggesting we stay in this house because there is order. I'm saying we don't need a bunch weird-handshake social abberants to provide that order any more. We can do it ourselves, should we usurp their current order. I would like to see if you disagree with that.

This is what you've said in this thread so far:

You: 'Hi, I know nothing about these families, but they're praiseworthy cause they're the ones doing stuff, and I read Nietzsche...and that's my answer."
Me: If you admit you know nothing, how can you tell me you know they are seeking to 'speed up evolution?'
You: I just do, OK? And you're resentful of their power.
Me: That... literally has nothing to do with that we're talking about. I'm just trying to keep 5-6 billion alive that are set to be killed cause Bill Gates said so.
You: I see you're talking off your apathy mask?
Me: Seriously... what?
You: Look, we're all humans, and humans can be oppressive, so now I change my answer to: 'this is human nature.'
Me: How? they've inbred themselves out of the classification of 'human.'

You let me know what your answer has changed to now.
User avatar
Gobbo
Choronzon
 
Posts: 11111
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:23 am
Location: The Belly

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Abstract » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:47 am

Old_Gobbo wrote:
This is your biggest obstacle to overcome: your inability to believe this could be coordinated. It's not a logical impossibility. So work on not being a simpleton and accept the avalanche of evidence that points there is a discrete group.

Especially when you look at it in the light I'm trying to get you to: these people don't see themselves as human. The 'hu- part of human is actually an inside joke. They (think) they are the purest form of man. No there is no 'hue' to their color -- see what I mean -- this is how loser these fucking mongoloids are that they circle jerk themselves laughing about inside jokes like that. That is not actual human nature. Human nature doesn't seek control over others. Only a small group within society does that.

From that and the rest you seem to say you seem to like using the 'ad hom' approach, though perhaps in a less obviously direct way...(using 'you' a lot is a sign...sometimes)
why must 'you' be so pejorative, it only provides to resistance it would seem more functional to sway with more critically logical arguments? Or at least not rely on terms and styles that make people dislike listening to you...it would seem rather counter-productive...(not that I agree with Fixed Cross though)

I predict a pejorative response...
Love is the gravity of the soul.
User avatar
Abstract
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4351
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:19 am
Location: Nirvana

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Gobbo » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:03 am

I'm talking directly to Fixed Cross. That's why I'm saying 'you' - I'm talking to him.

I throw in the rest of that stuff because I'm a writer and I like to practice fun writing sometimes. I find it entertaining to come up with good insults for these people. All they do is sit around resenting us -- so why not?

There is a difference between typing out a swear word and an ad hom. For instance, getting together with a bunch of males, to sit around naked in some underground.... cellar, where you go out on missions to dig up the bones of natives, and align yourself with wooden owl figures in the woods -- and all that stuff -- is weird, socially abnormal behavior. So I can say 'weird, socially abnormal behavior' or I can phrase it a bit more accurately: being a fucking insane hick that wears a crown and fucks his mom cause uncle mason duke of whatever the fuck said to.

Don't think they're inbred crazies? Present an argument as to why. You can use any words you like. I have the ability to read through the lines and not take every single word as literal.

The bottom line is you have to have a bit of fun while talking about this stuff, or it will drag you under. For me the fun is trying to cram as many swear words into a sentence -- and still have it read as ok -- as is...humanly...possible.
User avatar
Gobbo
Choronzon
 
Posts: 11111
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:23 am
Location: The Belly

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:37 am

Old_Gobbo wrote:I'm talking directly to Fixed Cross.

I doubt that Gobbo, I think you're mainly addressing the hueless-men. In any case you've not addressed my position as I understand it myself.

Seeing that this is not a problem for you - that your way of dealing with conflicting thoughts is to include swearwords, assume to not have to read to know what is written, and generally just have some fun, continuation of this conversation would be pointless.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Image

Thunderbolt steers all things.
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 6993
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: Thrudheim

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Gobbo » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:18 am

Continuation of what...? I mean really.

In any case you've not addressed my position as I understand it myself.


That's because it's in no way novel, a bad/horrible formulation from Nietzsche, and something I've seen about (literally) three hundred and fifty times before on this website. I'd rather blend the essence of what you and this other dude are saying and talk to myself through talking to you, so as to convey something to someone else.

Surely you see what I mean.
User avatar
Gobbo
Choronzon
 
Posts: 11111
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:23 am
Location: The Belly

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Gobbo » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:38 am

Something I thought of today:

Looking back at how 9/11 transpired there were certain parts that were almost too obviously fake/stupid/false. For the longest time I was like 'man, either they wanted to be caught, or they're just really lazy' but the more I think about it the more I think It's the former. That is, because of the internet they couldn't have something like the JFK dynamic where there is the potential for, seemingly out of the blue, the pretty much unknown truth to come out. The heart of military/think-tank strategy -- something that stretches back before Plato -- is the surpreme focus on not letting anything genuine occur at the grass roots level. Cause if something does who knows what can happen. It's the hardest outcome for computers to process. Better to just put the Emmanuel Goldsteins with enough of the truth to capture the resistance. With the speed in which information can move and go viral online, it was imperative they control where that information is coming from. So they made sure there were these 'weak spots' that were so obviously a lie enough of a percentage of people would definitively google those terms and find their operatives.

So, flash forward to now, about a decade later, that is pretty much the case. Everyone knows more or less it was a joint US-Mossad operation. The truth doesn't need to, or won't come out because it already is out. The people who still insist it was some brown dudes with box cutters are the 'successful' percentage for the operation. The ones who will never see the light and go to their graves believing the state-sponsored lie.

All total 9/11 was probably like a fifty year operation. Rumsfeld has said publically that the middle east will be a 100 year operation. A '100 years war' is what he said, actually.
User avatar
Gobbo
Choronzon
 
Posts: 11111
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:23 am
Location: The Belly

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Abstract » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:42 am

Old_Gobbo wrote:I'm talking directly to Fixed Cross. That's why I'm saying 'you' - I'm talking to him.
I figured you would say that that is why i said "(using 'you' a lot is a sign...sometimes)"


Old_Gobbo wrote:I throw in the rest of that stuff because I'm a writer and I like to practice fun writing sometimes. I find it entertaining to come up with good insults for these people. All they do is sit around resenting us -- so why not?
none the less obvious insults do little to lend to convinseing rather they only aid in preventing others from truly hearing what is said...it would seem, in a joking context that may be different but when such is not made clear then... Here I am not attacking 'you' rather I would like to see everyone find ways to better discuss and associate and learn, insulting only lends to keeping people ignorant...

Old_Gobbo wrote:Don't think they're inbred crazies? Present an argument as to why. You can use any words you like. I have the ability to read through the lines and not take every single word as literal.
it may be true to an extent but it is an over-generalization it would seem...even though one may not take everything literally I wold think it best to be literal for those who do, until one can lend to there understanding such as not to take things as literal...

Old_Gobbo wrote:The bottom line is you have to have a bit of fun while talking about this stuff, or it will drag you under. For me the fun is trying to cram as many swear words into a sentence -- and still have it read as ok -- as is...humanly...possible.
I find it fun to find ways to discuss things in a way that meets no resistance and is thus more accepted by the minds of the particular audience...
Love is the gravity of the soul.
User avatar
Abstract
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4351
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:19 am
Location: Nirvana

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Abstract » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:45 am

Fixed Cross wrote: continuation of this conversation would be pointless.


I don't think it has gone that far yet...
Love is the gravity of the soul.
User avatar
Abstract
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4351
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:19 am
Location: Nirvana

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Abstract » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:08 am

Old_Gobbo wrote:Something I thought of today:

Looking back at how 9/11 transpired there were certain parts that were almost too obviously fake/stupid/false. For the longest time I was like 'man, either they wanted to be caught, or they're just really lazy' but the more I think about it the more I think It's the former. That is, because of the internet they couldn't have something like the JFK dynamic where there is the potential for, seemingly out of the blue, the pretty much unknown truth to come out. The heart of military/think-tank strategy -- something that stretches back before Plato -- is the surpreme focus on not letting anything genuine occur at the grass roots level. Cause if something does who knows what can happen. It's the hardest outcome for computers to process. Better to just put the Emmanuel Goldsteins with enough of the truth to capture the resistance. With the speed in which information can move and go viral online, it was imperative they control where that information is coming from. So they made sure there were these 'weak spots' that were so obviously a lie enough of a percentage of people would definitively google those terms and find their operatives.

So, flash forward to now, about a decade later, that is pretty much the case. Everyone knows more or less it was a joint US-Mossad operation. The truth doesn't need to, or won't come out because it already is out. The people who still insist it was some brown dudes with box cutters are the 'successful' percentage for the operation. The ones who will never see the light and go to their graves believing the state-sponsored lie.

All total 9/11 was probably like a fifty year operation. Rumsfeld has said publically that the middle east will be a 100 year operation. A '100 years war' is what he said, actually.

In order for that to be the case the 'terrorists' would all have to be controlled by the U.S. otherwise why would the terrorists not have pointed out it was a conspiracy...
Then it would have to be for something else...but what? could it be as simple as oil? or perhaps just energy... but then we can't exactly obviously walk in and take it...then the goal might be to democratize the governments so as then to be able to control or coerce them into selling their oil at some price...but then that would mean the installed government officials would have to be sufficiently under their control such as to prevent those from spreading the truth... but then Afghanistan has little oil though it is a strategic position against Iran as is Iraq wherein Iran has the forth, or greater maybe, largest supply of non-renewable resources...2nd largest source of natural gas... ( then there is the dumping OBL's body in the ocean which is the best way to make it impossible for anybody to verify that the guy was killed... could mean it was done so they could torture him though which would be outrageous...) but then a good chess player knows that a good move is done with more than one purpose... so what are the other factors, if any?
Love is the gravity of the soul.
User avatar
Abstract
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4351
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:19 am
Location: Nirvana

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Gobbo » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:11 am

the less obvious insults do little to lend to convinseing rather they only aid in preventing others from truly hearing what is said...


This is a good example of what I mean. This sentence barely makes sense if we're going to be all technical about it. Spelling mistakes, missing comma, etc. But I know what you mean. I get it. I could say 'oh, if only you typed better, people would understand what you're saying.' I could say that, but I would know it's a diversionary pile of horseshit.

Ask yourself if you truly need me to say it differently, or if you simply don't like what I'm saying, and are transferring that anger onto me, trying to find some outlet -- some thing about myself -- in which to hang this on? I've been on this forum for years and I've seen it this countless times. I swear too much. I'm on drugs. I'm black. I'm Canadian. I -want- the world to end. I'm simply insane. I'm an agent. I mean... I've heard it all. It's always just some excuse as to why the person should go back to their comfort zone.

In order for that to be the case the 'terrorists' would all have to be controlled by the U.S. otherwise why would the terrorists not have pointed out it was a conspiracy...


See it's stuff like this that instantly puts me of taking any of this seriously and just fucking around.
User avatar
Gobbo
Choronzon
 
Posts: 11111
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:23 am
Location: The Belly

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Moreno » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:51 am

Abstract wrote:In order for that to be the case the 'terrorists' would all have to be controlled by the U.S. otherwise why would the terrorists not have pointed out it was a conspiracy...
It would be fairly easy to create a cell of would be terrorists and then make sure they slip by all sorts of potential law enforcement barriers so they can carry it out. IOW instead of OSama BL remote controlling them, you have insiders. Of course Osama Bin Ladin was on CIA payroll for a long time, so he could simply be a middleman. IOW the actual people doing the dangerous (suicidal) work need not know much at all. And I would guess they rarely do, inside job or not.

Then it would have to be for something else...but what? could it be as simple as oil?
1) access to and control of oil 2) access to an control of the neo con planned pipeline through Afghanistan - they wanted Afghansitan for years before they had an excuse. 3) A scenario where they can privitize the army. 4) Excuses to continue to whittle down privacy at home and beef up surveillance of everyone and law enforcement in general. 5) A situation where they can shift huge amounts of taxpayer money to private companies like Halliburton for security and reconstruction. 6) To beef up the market for the weapons industry by creating enemies in the Muslim world. 7) to create excuse for long term military presence in regions of interest. 9) to shuffle through all sorts of democracy undermining executive orders. Note: these are rarely commented on in mainstream new and have continued under Obama. 10) as a distraction. It always benefits those in power in a multitude of indirect ways for the public to think that their enemy is over there and not here.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Abstract » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:38 am

Old_Gobbo wrote:
the less obvious insults do little to lend to convinseing rather they only aid in preventing others from truly hearing what is said...


This is a good example of what I mean. This sentence barely makes sense if we're going to be all technical about it. Spelling mistakes, missing comma, etc. But I know what you mean. I get it. I could say 'oh, if only you typed better, people would understand what you're saying.' I could say that, but I would know it's a diversionary pile of horseshit.

Ask yourself if you truly need me to say it differently, or if you simply don't like what I'm saying, and are transferring that anger onto me, trying to find some outlet -- some thing about myself -- in which to hang this on? I've been on this forum for years and I've seen it this countless times. I swear too much. I'm on drugs. I'm black. I'm Canadian. I -want- the world to end. I'm simply insane. I'm an agent. I mean... I've heard it all. It's always just some excuse as to why the person should go back to their comfort zone.
i don't need you to say it differently...i agree over-restriction of linguistic things are silly, people should pay more attention to the message rather then how it comes... i do however think it can be valuable to be less so in certain situations...may not be here...it would seem Fixed Cross wasn't that apposed to it till i said something about it...but to do so often does lend to dysfunction in the case of deal-ling with certain types and so a habit of such can be harmful...but then again i do things like bad spelling on this forum because i don't need to do otherwise at least typically (though I have met resistance by some; that think i am stupid...) and yet I do plenty of technical papers all the time at work and for other things... part of it might actually be laziness on my part... not wanting to work so hard to be more clear to what is expected...when maybe practice would make it easier over time...I do practice it some but maybe not enough... Then again maybe it is one of those things that may be good in that it lets people think...IDK Same may be for pejorative discussion, as it doesn't have to be taken so bad...though one might think my spelling is unintentional whereas a pejorative can be more easily thought to be intentional... that would not go as well i would think...
Love is the gravity of the soul.
User avatar
Abstract
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4351
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:19 am
Location: Nirvana

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Abstract » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:47 am

Moreno wrote:
Abstract wrote:In order for that to be the case the 'terrorists' would all have to be controlled by the U.S. otherwise why would the terrorists not have pointed out it was a conspiracy...
It would be fairly easy to create a cell of would be terrorists and then make sure they slip by all sorts of potential law enforcement barriers so they can carry it out. IOW instead of OSama BL remote controlling them, you have insiders. Of course Osama Bin Ladin was on CIA payroll for a long time, so he could simply be a middleman. IOW the actual people doing the dangerous (suicidal) work need not know much at all. And I would guess they rarely do, inside job or not.
the odd thing this makes me consider is that we found that OBL was in Pakistan and that he was likely being aided by them....and that did not instigate anything...though Pakistan has"WMDs"... but then America had payed Pakistan "aid" of about 20 billion dollars...maybe more...

Moreno wrote:
Then it would have to be for something else...but what? could it be as simple as oil?
1) access to and control of oil 2) access to an control of the neo con planned pipeline through Afghanistan - they wanted Afghansitan for years before they had an excuse. 3) A scenario where they can privitize the army. 4) Excuses to continue to whittle down privacy at home and beef up surveillance of everyone and law enforcement in general. 5) A situation where they can shift huge amounts of taxpayer money to private companies like Halliburton for security and reconstruction. 6) To beef up the market for the weapons industry by creating enemies in the Muslim world. 7) to create excuse for long term military presence in regions of interest. 9) to shuffle through all sorts of democracy undermining executive orders. Note: these are rarely commented on in mainstream new and have continued under Obama. 10) as a distraction. It always benefits those in power in a multitude of indirect ways for the public to think that their enemy is over there and not here.
But is there someone that really thinks that it would be fair to go to war with the Muslims or is it that they honestly believe they are evil, or is it just the oil and the Muslims happened to be there or be where the most strategic application of the plan to the degrees mentioned might be enacted...?
Love is the gravity of the soul.
User avatar
Abstract
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4351
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:19 am
Location: Nirvana

Re: Alternative News. Activist Post, Alex Jones, And Others

Postby Moreno » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:50 am

Abstract wrote: the odd thing this makes me consider is that we found that OBL was in Pakistan and that he was likely being aided by them....and that did not instigate anything...though Pakistan has"WMDs"... but then America had payed Pakistan "aid" of about 20 billion dollars...maybe more...
someone was there. a body was buried at sea. I dunno.

But is there someone that really thinks that it would be fair to go to war with the Muslims or is it that they honestly believe they are evil, or is it just the oil and the Muslims happened to be there or be where the most strategic application of the plan to the degrees mentioned might be enacted...?
I don't think the people pulling strings really care about Muslims. We are all trash people to them. Of course many people with a good deal of power are afraid of or hate Muslims, and they are predictably swept along, as are the Muslims themselves.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]