Yin & Yang, the prove for transcendence!

Yeah!

You need to flesh it out.

I can’t believe I’m so wide awake right now. It’s great to stay home, and being warm.

read my reply on the other topic!

More detailed arguements coming up next week.

I’m gonna show some suckers here who think that transcendetalists have a narrow mind!

Yeah!

what the fuck is this, Uniqor? Where the hell is the body of your proof and shit? Notice that you left out the “and shit…”

Yin/Yang ain’t proof of nothing. What sources are you using?

Great! You’re turning into Uniqor!

Come and visit the post again next week.

I dare you.

The question I have is why just post YEAH in the beginning thread. If you have a more detailed opinion on it you should have held off and made the post then.

Each post should have enough content for the next poster to comment on. This is reaching an all time low for the quality on this board…

head explodes

All time low mate?

Think again!

I dare you!

Yeah!

:sunglasses:

I thought again and have reached the same conclusion. And I would try to reply to this topic if only I had something to actually reply to.

You better wish you do!

Next week, when I did my research and stuff, come back again.

I dare you.

Uniqor,

I really don’t know if you have anything to contribute to this forum or not, but I’ve looked at a number of your posts and it is obvious that you are talking to yourself. Whether the problem is form or content I won’t judge, but your credability here is just about used up. Please review the threads you’ve posted to and carefully look at the responses. Either everyone is out of step with you, or you have failed to grasp the essentials of what is necessary to be taken seriously.

JT