Voter Eligibility.

In order to be eligible to vote, do you believe that U.S. Citizens should mandatorily be prepared/educated on the voting process, and the history thereof so that they may be able to cut through the B.S. that engulfs the current election process?

Would this steer Americans towards apathy or action?

I think you should have to do complex calculus eqautions while standing on your head to vote!

Just kidding. I don’t think there should be any limitations on voting. I think people should be encouraged to vote. You should get tax breaks for voting or something. That and maybe they should give an IQ test, and if you’re too stupid, then you can’t vote.

lol alien. nice to meet you guys by the way. i’m new.
i don’t think it should be mandatory but i do think it should be encouraged. to be honest there should be no reward for voting. well besides the fact that your reward might be your choice of president. the fact of the matter is, is that a good portion of americans really don’t care about voting so why force it. if anything it would be counter-productive. i say this because if we made voting mandatory, then the people who don’t care about voting isn’t really gonna look into how the candidate’s view is reflected on theirs as much as it will be “eenie meanie minnie mo” or the “i like democrats or republicans better”. it negates the votes in which people actually have a concrete backing on who they want by people who just want to get it over with. i know that i wouldnt’ like my vote to be countered by someone who didn’t even know the candidates or what party they’re supposed to represent.