Sexual Discrimination?

If a woman is turned down from being the ‘santa’ at her local supermarket etc should she be able to punish the company through the sex discrimination act? Because she is being turned down from a job which on the grounds of her sex. Or should children’s dreams of the old man with the grey beard not be shattered considering most children who believe in santa believe when they go to a ‘grotto’ they’re seeing the REAL santa and not a fake?

That’s a tough one! Being male may very well be a qualification for that job, just like being female is for pregnancy, in addition, Women typically acquire fat around the buttocks and thigh regions and rarely get that ‘bowl full of jelly’ for a tummy.

Maybe she could apply for the job of Mrs Claus

Personally i vote no. I don’t think it the job of the law to break down mythological archetypes in that manner.

I think the whole notion of ‘Santa’ should be scrapped. I would have thought that we have moved far enough in evolution to not have to lie in order for people to really be enthusiastic about something (Christmas). Doing so would eliminate such problems of whether or not a women can be a santa claus. I believe they should allow women to dress up as santa claus.

What’s your take?

Sure. But good luck making any child believe a woman is actually Santa Clause.

She’s not being discriminated against. She is physically incapable of performing the job. The job obviously being to scam parents into thinking its cute to have their child sit on a fat white man. But really who would pay someone that can’t do their job?

Haha… santa isn’t for you he’s for the kids. I like santa better than jesus as a representation for the holiday anyway so shh.

She would probably avoid all the problems of a child sitting on a strange man’s knee. Very rarely do children believe it’s actually Santa nowadays- I remember being told the line ‘it’s Santa’s helpers dressed up as santa because he’s busy with your presents’. Why couldn’t she help him?

Why not a bird? It loses its meaning.

And what is the meaning of Santa claus? Children enjoying themselves with gifts from a kind person or children sitting on an old man’s knee in public?

The meaning is to have a fat man play as st nicholas which in turn should be enforced by fat men being st nicholas. Women are fine with jesus’s penis why not santa clauses?

The over all meaning of anything is beyond me so don’t bother going down that road. You’ll just end up with question marks because neither me nor you know the answer.