War

IF I developed an army and took over a small 3rd(one with no political ties or eceonomical ties to another country that was larger than the country i take over) world country killed everyone in it and then decided to repopulate the area with my army what would be the political reaction be? Would america care, or NATO?

The goverment would be a more true republic, but i would clense the country with the blood of the people in it before I.
What could another country say?

Is there oil under the soil? I cant quite see the relevance of NATo, maybe UN though. The genocide might come up on one or two agendas, depends how well you hide it. How much of a threat does your army pose to other countries?

To be fair, there aren`t really any countries with no political representation or friends. Maybe talk about an obscure island somewhere - annexe it and call it your own.

No there is no worth other than farming value to the land. lets say its an island the size of madagascar. Like i said no political or ecenomical ties to any country Larger than the country i take over.

Would anyone care?

So long as you keep your head down, then probably not. There are countless examples of countries (or areas bigger than small countries) run by warlords who are simply tolerated/ignored. Afghanistan and northern Pakistan are perfect examples, places like Liberia and Yemen offer more. So long as as you dont become useful, few people will even realise you are there.

what if their were a million people there, but i killed everybody in one day nobody would care as long as nobody made a fuss? jesus right when you think the world is small and connected you learn nobody cares. oh well anybody want to join me in a island brigade?

well as far as a country with no political ties i hope your not talking about canada j/k although im sure someone will be upset.

anyway the only people who will care are the people that you are taking over. its like if you wanted to overthrow my home i have no political ties but at the same time you face my own personal resistence and whatever aide comes to help out of general goodness but really besides that if you taking over my residence doesnt effect anyone else directly then they have no reason to care… but as stoicism goes what is… well is.

The world is only small to the rich! Those who are with transport and have to walk everywhere the world is massive. Only about 1 billion of the 6 are wealth. The other 5 billion are just fight to survive.

I’ll join, if its the BVI your going after!

PV

You sound like you may be interested in the following link, about the use of the Tobin tax, to provide funds to relieve global poverty: waronwant.org/?lid=2

anybody got an island that nobody really cares about?
If so i think ill take ownership of it.

BVI? never heard of it, is the weather nice?

Its full name is the British Virgin Isle, one of the most beautifully places in the Caribbean.

As long as I could be minister of the interior, sign me up Blu!

I’m pretty handy with a hockey stick too. I don’t know if that counts for anything.

i dont know what island. Right now id say something the size of cuba would work, ive always been fasenated.

IF I Blu TGI left america with enough men and arms, swore off america and told people to do something to themselves and marched on cuba, would this count as “america” invading it since i was formerly american? would the powers be mad at me for breaking that old contract with russia?