I'm too beautiful to die!

I looked in the mirror and saw a beautiful, gorgeous, strong woman of the 50’s. i am a unique specimen with a heart of pure love. i keep imagining myself in civil war scenarios, brutally shot down by a random bullet, falling to the ground with blood all over me. I weep for trixie, the kind innocent and beautiful soul who just wanted to save animals, help people and make people happy. I see her fall as a random casualty of warfare, an innocent bystander as a total waste of life, dying in a random crossfire never to be even listed in the dead, her entire life a waste, never to be remembered, just a senseless body dead at the hands of the cruel joke of the universe.

i am in the twilight zone, where everyone is a bunch of ugly pigs, not one appreciates my beauty. they neither appreciate my inner beauty or my outer beauty, when i step outside i am called slurs, when i step inside i am called slurs. All they care about is money and materialism. But physically, what they lust for is old men, fat men, these homosexuals cannot appreciate the beauty of a transsexual and they would rather lust for old men and fat men. It is like a twilight zone episode where the most beautiful angel is left alone and cast out of heaven, for lusting after women.

this is a symptom of toxic masculinity and toxic feminity, Who in their right mind would rather me be a man, Wendy Darling would you look at a photograph of me as a woman, and really wish to change me into an ugly, homely man? Like a twilight zone where Pigs are celebrated as the true beauty? This is toxic masculinity but also toxic feminity, modern, workaholic women with no feminine side, infatuated with men only because they are infuatuated with masculinity, slaves but also victims, workaholics who work 3 jobs 20 hours a day, modern workaholic women who stonewall anyone who tries to melt their hearts. And this is the modern celebration of ugliness, while beauty is lost in the wayside, a common casualty of an unending war.

If only I could clone myself and marry myself, then truly someone would finally appreciate me. oh how beauty is lost in the concrete jungle of jackanapes.

I have no problem with you being an effeminate man, but staying a man is necessary for that was the body you were born with.

The word “effiminiate man” disgusts me and reeks of the homosexual agenda. If you were to call me a shemale I would not have to duel you, but calling me an effeminate man are dueling words.

Then be a masculine man.

I’d rather not, ye agent of ugliness, begone with thee! We are friends no more.

Why don’t you, if you think it so great and jolly…

Golden rule…

Ye ask me to walk the plank…

I will walk the plank right behind ye…if ye kindly walk it first…

Scout’s honor.

How many people have a sexual identity crisis? I believe the numbers are higher than surveyed for, but most end up making peace with their bodies and minds before they reach adulthood. They accept the reality of the body that they were born in and they forge a healthy life identifying with their body for that is the reality of their situation. Why would someone be happy playing dress up for their entire life?

Short answer: They wouldn’t, when there are a bunch of gender-police patrolling their lives like you.

If you think people should be men and being a man is so great, why don’t you take some testosterone, shrink your boobs and be the one to prove that it’s perfectly fine? I mean…if you truly think it is so great, and that there’s no reason why someone would not want to be one…

People who look like this…

And people who look like this…

I’m waiting. Prove to me that we should desire to be the above pic, and not the below pic, by taking some T and becoming Exhibit A.

My plank was walked and I worked through my crisis to make a life as a woman in my God given body. You were born a man and its high time you decide to be one rather than waste your life lamenting on a fairy tale.

So, you are telling me you used to wish you were a man?

Very convenient that you mention that…now prove it to me by taking T and becoming Exhibit A.

It’s very convenient how they say we should do something, and become something, and yet won’t do it and become it themselves.
As always we are treated like pawns inanimate objects with no regard to our wants feelings or desires.
Do as I say and not as I do kind of philosophy.

Yes, honesty is convenient. I refused to wear dresses and hated long hair. I still hate dresses and long hair, but once in a blue moon I will change it up for shits and giggles.

Did you also, wish you were hairy all over as well as losing your feminine beauty?

Shaving is Hell. Only morons enjoy shaving, so why would I want to be hairy? My Dad’s DnA did make me hairy though and I shake my fists at my ancestors.

I wanted to be The Fonz for the longest time and would throw down my bike to be tough.

So I ask you, why would I want to be a man, only a moron would want to be a man.

Whatever body you were born into is who you must be. Since I have accepted myself, I have no desire to try to one up reality. As I aged, I pity men, so I understand why you’d rather be a woman since we are superior. Maybe you can redefine what it means to be a man which is a great deal more realistic than being a woman.