Islamic immigration and open borders

Go move to Saudi Arabia then, you piece of shit.

I had listened to the above from somewhere and it is extraordinary from the usual with a bit a hope for the better.
There are a lot of worthy information for the non-Muslims to take note in the above video.
Iman Tawhidi agrees with shutting Muslims out [even if it applies to him] and each Nation must have strict vetting to keep out potential Muslim radicals.
I strongly recommend who ever come across this to listen to him.

Iman Tawhidi has a controversial past [possibly fake news] but what is critical is his current position, i.e. the Islam [established after death of Muhammad] followed by the majority is very evil.

Iman Tawhidi wants to reform Islam with some doctrinal gymnastic but I think it is a very difficult task given the basis of religion is driven by ‘fear of death,’ avoidance of Hell and there are loads of evil elements in the Quran.
viewtopic.php?p=2665000#p2665000

Yes, it is very important that we separate out different forms of Islam, which means different interpretations and teachings of the Koran. We do not need to hate all Muslims or to hate Islam as such, because taking such a position would be highly self-defeating for us (the vast majority of people we would like to convince would be repelled if we made such a statement), and also it isn’t the case that Islam cannot be moderate just as much of Christianity has also become moderate… but none of this means there are not actual important differences between variations of Islam, or for that matter between Islam and Christianity.

One primary difference between Islam and Christianity is that the Koran advocates spreading the faith with violence and subversion whereas the Bible advocates spreading the faith with compassion and “turning the other cheek”. The Bible said to love one’s enemies. Someone point out if this is also in the Koran, because I’ve never seen any mention of that.

Another key difference is that Christianity did go through a moderation of Reformation which more or less consolidated a modern paradigm of Christianity and Biblical interpretation. Of course there are still extreme Christians and there always will be, just as there will always be extreme Muslims, because religion as such is highly irrational and medieval in nature, but the Reformation is essential to curbing that irrationality and medievalism into something at least tolerable within the framework of modernity.

But as the Imam points out in the above video, most Muslims follow and believe an extreme old world interpretation of Islam, and this is because Islam has never gone through Reformation. This is really the essential point here.

Feminists and gays and trans people defending Sharia is just the most silly nonsense imaginable, just like how the political left will never care about the human rights abuses in the Islamic world but is so keen to tell us modern, secular western people how evil we are on human rights issues. I always put this contradiction in their view down to their simple stupidity and virtue signaling, but Jordan Peterson made the point it is actually due to a deeper motive on their part, namely that they hate the west and they hate reason, logic and secularism as such, and that for them “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” means that the political left in the west is quite happy to see fundamentalist Islam as an ally simply because both of these groups desperately hate the western world and want to see it torn down.

Yes I agree Muslims as human beings are not to be blamed primarily.
Note this thread I raised;
Do Not Bash Muslims
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=191104&hilit=bash+Muslims
Obviously those individual[s] who commit crimes must be dealt with the respective Laws.

In addition we do not blame Islam totally but only that part of Islam which is very evil and malignant. The point is the evil ideology within Islam is very a critical and significant threat the well being of humanity. As such this evil must be strongly highlighted for corrective actions, else the human species could be doomed soon.

The critical point is this;

Christianity has that absolute overriding pacifist maxim ‘Thou shall not kill’, ‘love your enemies’ period! Then it is ‘love’ everywhere. With the above, which true Christian would dare to go against the above maxim from God to incur God’s displeasure and reprimand on Judgement Day and the possibility of Hell.
Thus if Christians were to fight & kill, they did it under [no choice] justified reasons as human beings [not as Christians] and risk facing God’s judgment with hope of forgiveness.

Islam on the other hand, do not has any absolute command NOT to fight and kill non-believers or believers who apostate or are hypocrites. Islam permit the fighting and killing of non-Muslim under very loose conditions, note;

22:39. Sanction [udhina: permission authorised] is given unto those [Muslims] who fight because they [Muslims] have been “ẓulimū” * [ZLM; by infidels and hypocrites]; and Allah is indeed Able to give them [Muslims] victory [naṣrihim].

• ‘zulimu’ [offense, wrongs, etc.] is a very loose term which can cover any offensive acts by the infidels. This is why the drawing of cartoons and many very minor matters are perceived as ‘zulimu’ therefore Muslims are sanction by Allah to fight [kill] infidels [kuffar].

22:39 is merely one example of a verse that condoned and instigate fighting and killing non-believers. There are thousands of supporting verses [low to high degree of hatred] against infidels in the Quran.

There is no unconditional ‘love your enemies’ in the Quran.
There are positive words regarding behaviors toward non-believers in the Quran, but they are all conditional, i.e. non-Muslims must be in a state of submission to Muslims and provided they do not ‘zulimu’ against Muslims. Since ‘zulimu’ is such a loose term [some even regard disbelieving as some degree threat] the very sensitive evil Muslim will be easily provoked to fight and kill non-Muslims to please Allah.

Not all Muslims are evil prone to be influenced by the above permission to fight and kill non-believers. But in nature appx. 20% of humans are born with an evil tendencies.
Thus 20% of Muslims, i.e. 300 million :open_mouth: :open_mouth: are in ready state to attack non-Muslims wherever and whenever ‘zulimu’ or zalim is perceived [more often misperceived] by them. This is why there is so much evil and violence committed by evil prone Muslims who are inspired by the Allah sanctioned permission to fight and kill non-Muslims.

The above statistics is merely the more fatal aspects of the whole range of evils and violence committed by the evil prone Muslims.

Christianity has that inherent overriding pacifist maxim. So I believe the reformation was merely to re tune Christians back to the original ideal.

On the other hand, Islam is inherent evil [in part] and there is no way there can be a reformation of God’s words which is decreed to be immutable.

5:3 … This day have I [Allah] Perfected [KML: akmaltu] your religion [deenakum] for you [Muslims] and completed [TMM: tamma] My favour unto you [Muslims], and have chosen for you [Muslims] as religion [DYN: deenan] AL-ISLAM. [al-islama deenan] …

The Iman has good intentions, but he is trying to force square pegs into round holes.

What is happening to the Regressive Left [not all] is beyond basic human moral and rationality. It is real stupidity!
The ethos of Sharia it very evil and the problem is such concept of evilness just could not penetrate into the thick skulls of the regressive left.
I agree the left is influenced by “the enemy of my enemy is my friend.” I think they are also cowed subliminally by the terrors by the ‘Muslims.’

Underlying the mass migration there is a hidden motive/strategy for Islamists to win their war through numbers to exploit the West’s concept of democracy.

Women Duty Produce Maximum Children
Woman has a religious duty to produce the maximum number of children; The Prophet said “Getting married is my basic doctrine. Who so does not follow my example, is not my follower. Marry, so that I can claim preference over other communities (Jews and Christians) owing to commanding a greater number of followers.” (Ibn-e-Majah, Vol. 1, page 518 and 523, SUNAN)

Once they have the numbers they will convert their controlled government into an Islamic State just like what happened to Iran and what the Muslim Brotherhood did to Egypt earlier.

Excellent posts, Prismatic. Keep it up please. We do need a lot of factual information.

The problem with islamic reformation is indeed that its writing do not support any lenience, there isnt anything there about the mercy of humans. It is up to their god to be merciful if it pleases him. For humans, all that is prescribed is obedience, gratitude, and violent expansion of their sphere.

Rather, the reformation that they did have came in the form of drawing conclusions amounting in the wholesale abandoning and condemning of logic.

Whatever it was that they had from the 700’s to the 1100 was lost, when they decided to take their book more seriously. Because everything of worth and merit and use and value they had until then, was Greek. All the so called islamic mathematicians and scientists have literally nothing to do with islam. They are just Hellenic scientist who were forced to pretend to respect the religion.

When the religion encroached upon the mind so far as to scrutinize what was being said and written in its name, science was immediately done for. As is remembered, the only science allowed in the end was to the end of containment of venereal diseases in the sultans harem. And that is where islam is now.

The only hope for islam is infusion with Greek and perhaps Christian principles, as it has no spiritual/conceptual resources of itself.

There are ‘scientists’ working on the nukes in Pakistan who believe that nuclear energy is powered by Djinn. Lol.

I agree with Styxhexenhammer666 when he said that the real problem isn’t religion as such, it is literalism. Taking religious texts literally is a cancer, in any religion. But perhaps the nasty effects of that are worse in some religions than others.

But Saudi Arabia doesn’t have WHITE SHARIA.

Tomato, tomato.

I remembered Sam Harris mentioned Jain extremists, fundamentalist and are literalists who will go to the extreme of following their holy texts [Jainism] in avoiding evils by covering their mouths so that they do accidentally take in insects, sweep the path in front of them when they walk so as not to step on any living things [visible]. It is the same of Buddhists who if were to take their texts too literally will behave abnormally ‘good’ to an unpragmatic degree for the majority.

So literalism [secondary] is not the ultimate root cause of religious-based evils and violence.
The ultimate root cause is the virulent evil elements imputed into the holy texts of a religion as result of the toxic psychological state of the founder or a group. Whoever [individual or group] started Islam - the religion - was likely to have suffered some kind of evil psychosis just as Hilter was.

Yes that certainly seems likely.

"Italy’s migrant welcome centers are in a state of “collapse” as huge waves of African migrants take advantage of the temperate climate to make the crossing from Libya to the Italian peninsula.
On Tuesday, 8,500 African migrants are reaching Italian shores aboard 14 different ships, adding to the 5,000 who arrived on Monday. The massive arrivals have led local media as well as politicians to speak of an authentic immigrant “invasion” exceeding the country’s capacity of assimilation.

Officials reported on June 15 that more than 65,000 migrants had arrived since the beginning of the year, but that was prior to the latest influx. Figures for the year now stand at 73,380 migrants into Italy, or a rise of 14.42 percent over the same period in 2016, when then-record arrivals had reached 64,133.

The exodus from Libya to the Italian coast has continuing unabated with no visible action on the part of the Italian government or the European Union to halt it.

The illegal immigrants who reach the Libyan coast from all parts of Africa (most recently, from the West), embark in the Mediterranean on makeshift boats. The majority of these are picked up either by NGOs or humanitarian organizations or official Italian Coast Guard or naval vessels.

Despite their intention to travel up through Italy into northern Europe, the vast majority of migrants end up remaining in Italy, mostly because the northern borders with France, Switzerland and Austria are closely watched.

According to the Interior Ministry, the region that has taken in the most migrants is Lombardy (13 percent), followed by Lazio (9 percent), Campania (9 percent), Piedmont (8 percent), Veneto (8 percent), Emilia Romagna (8 percent), Tuscany (7 percent), Puglia (7 percent) and Sicily (7 percent).

“The government continues to show a worrying powerlessness in the face of a situation that becomes more and more dramatic every day,” said Paolo Romani, president of the senators of Forza Italy. Romani urged Italian prime minister Paolo Gentiloni to “safeguard national interests, even if necessary by blocking the access to Italian ports.”

Romani has also called on the UN Security Council to intervene, urging “shared strategies to stop the departures” from Libya, as well as a ban on NGOs whose shuttle service to Italy only serves to “aggravate the situation.”

Romani’s counterpart in the House, Forza Italia’s Renato Brunetta, has petitioned Italian Interior Minister Marco Minniti to block migrant ships heading to Italy and instead to request European Union (EU) Officials to have the vessels diverted to other Mediterranean ports.

The head of Italy’s Northern League party, Matteo Salvini, expressed his exasperation in a tweet to his followers, noting that Tuesday’s arrival of 8,500 illegal immigrants onto Italian soil was “fucking enough.”"

breitbart.com/london/2017/06 … -two-days/

In the game of globalism the precursor of global government you start with a large area like the west breaking up its racial, cultural, and traditional identity, once that is done you move the project forward in other places of the world like Asia for instance. This platform won’t stop with the destruction of European identity, not by a long shot. The end game is the destruction of nationalist identities across the planet. (The merging of all nation states into one large gigantic superstate which can only be achieved by trivializing all national differences into irrelevance.)

These same one worldists also use war to maximum effort, world war II for instance was utilized in creating the European Union as example. With the United States as the military victor of world war II it then became the central military political hegemony of the world which is still playing out today(of course not for much longer).

Russia was of course neutralized by the United States during the cold war between both nations and now notice that even though Russian communism is no longer around it is still nonetheless the geographical target of global interests given latest Russian U.S. political hostilities. It would appear Russia is next in line concerning globalist military intervention (always has been)and of course after Russia assuming these same globalists suceed in their endeavors of world domination China is surely to follow thereafter. (Which probably explains why Russia and China are cozying up to one another knowing full well what is planned against them.)

In the midst of all this the United States politically, socially, economically, and militarily is being exploited to carry out these plans. Once the United States collapses it will be disregarded by these same globalists in which case a new national host will be chosen to replace it constructing these great international globalist initiatives.

"Swedish National Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson has begged the government for help as the number of no-go zones has risen from 55 to 61 in only one year.
“Help us, help us,” Eliasson said at a press conference on the subject of the rising levels of crime and criminal networks in Sweden. Eliasson said there were at least 5,000 criminals divided into around 200 networks in Sweden operating in the now 61 no-go zones, many of which are heavily migrant-populated, Göteborgs-Posten reports.

Police have said that they are monitoring 61 “no-go zones” but say that 23 of them are particularly vulnerable. Tynnered, a suburb in Gothenburg, is a new addition to the list after cases of car burnings and shootings, the most recent of which occurred earlier this month.

Eliasson warned if the trend persists and crime continues to increase then the social contract could break down in Sweden – though he does not believe Sweden was beyond repair. “Should we want the social contract to hold, people will have to want to pay taxes and participate in society. It must not go any further, we must reverse the trend.”

Though the Swedish interior ministry has promised to hire more police officers, many Swedish police departments are facing an exodus of officers, especially in no-go areas.

According to one report published last year, 80 per cent of Swedish police are considering leaving the force due to issues ranging from violence against them in no-go areas to lack of holiday time and poor funding.

The lack of staff has forced the last remaining police station in Kista, a suburb of Stockholm, to close. Terror researcher Magnus Ranstorp said the closure was a “disaster” and called for more police stations to be opened in the area instead.

In Rinkeby, one of the most infamous no-go areas in Stockholm, authorities have tried to build a new police station that some have likened to a fortress. Due to safety issues in the area, the government has been unable to secure a building contractor to complete the station as many fear being attacked.

Despite the fact the Swedish government refuses to keep statistics on the national origin of suspects, many in Sweden have suspected that migrants make up a large proportion of criminals. The suspicion was confirmed earlier this year when police officer Peter Springare wrote on Facebook that the vast majority of criminal cases that crossed his desk were committed by migrants.

Researcher Johan Patrik Engellau has predicted the situation in Sweden could be far worse than government officials are willing to admit.

In an article earlier this year, he wrote: “I’m afraid it is the end for the well-organised, decent, and egalitarian Sweden we have known up to now. Personally, I would not be surprised if a form of civil war occurs. In some places, the civil war has probably already begun."

breitbart.com/london/2017/06 … nes-rises/

Again, in order to initiate a global government and destroying nation states creating a global superstate you need to destroy all concepts of tradition, race/ethnicity, or culture. Sweden is a good example of a modern day nation state thrown out as a sacrificial lamb on the chopping block of the global project. Homogeneity is simply not allowed in the global project. It’s taboo and more importantly forbidden.

Populations and nations outside of the west laugh at the stupidity of European westerners of course but they fail to realize this project is not limited in scope to just the west as it will eventually envelop their nations as well overtime. The end game I will repeat one more time, is the end of nation states and nationalism worldwide. The end game is global.(In the midst of all this the usual zionist public and private sockpuppets posing as middle men or leading echelons.)

Of course you can’t violently persecute or force Europeans physically within the global project where instead politically propagandized forms of social self immolation by that of manipulation through media platforms is the preferred method of application. Unfortunately it works effectively for a method of control as there is little to no resistance.

So what can we do about it? European people have demonstrated they do not care for their own cultures and values, they are happy to flush it all down the toilet in order to make sure no one can ever call them “racist”. But there are points of resistance in America and in Eastern Europe. Also I cannot see Russia or China falling prey to this same tactic. India is also well primed to resist Islamification, given their history with Pakistan.

Without significant resistance or rebellion, nothing. The only hope is that the system collapses in the near future which might create an abundance of opportunities for open rebellion and revolt.

Making people aware of the situation and how to properly think about this whole immigration issue and nationalism, is very important. For every one person who is “red pilled” in this way the effect is exponential going forward in the future, because they will then at least stop voting for, spreading propaganda and supporting this madness, and at best they will also help others awake too. If the person we educate happens to have children then the effect is even better.

So my answer is to keep helping to educate and wake people up. It isn’t easy but it can be done, in many cases. If a sufficient percentage of the voting population were to become awakened to what is going on, in either European nations or America (I think we are very close to reaching that threshold in America already) then the globalist plan will be forced to either jump to an alternate plan of launching massive war and economic collapse in the west (which would also hurt its own plans and its own “elites”, and lead to enough chaos that could, as you indicate, create opportunities for open rebellion) or the globalist system will simply fall apart back into the pre-UN and pre-EU model of cooperation+competition amongst sovereign nations.

I want to see this nationalistic model, I think we can have a “globalism” that is simply the self-valuing cooperation to mutual benefit of sovereign nation-states, with the people of those states in control of their own countries and destinies. This is the only rational model as I see it. Truly voluntary international agreements and cooperative organizations, absolute sovereignty for each nation-state and the acknowledgment of its right to exist so long as it is respecting the rights of its people and isn’t violating the rights of other nation-states. Of course we are a long way from that, considering how most nation-states in the world are tyrannical and abusive toward their own people and toward other nation-states. But globalism in the current model is not going to get us closer to a more rational world, rather it would make a more rational world all that much more impossible.

Globalism and western neoliberal ‘capitalism’ of debt, war, economic enslavement, manipulating and meddling in other nation-states own politics and cultures is what has brought us to this brink to begin with; rather than spread around the higher values we’ve inherited here in the west as a consequence of our civilizational project and history, those in power in the west have formed little cabal groups attempting to co-opt these western powers in order to manipulate, kill, steal, and generally fuck over the rest of the world, sowing chaos and war everywhere they go. This isn’t “the west” that is doing this, it is a relatively small group of secretive super-wealthy elites within the west who are doing it. But many people in the west are complicit because they turn a blind eye and do not wish to see this truth; so that is why I prefer to help educate and wake people up, so that one day they will develop enough intellectual and emotional strength to look at this truth and want to do something about it.