The army will be out on the streets tomorrow

K: as I am wiser then you, I don’t worry about your childish temper tantrum… understand the
situation and my advise makes far more sense then your kill all Muslims rant…you change the world
with love, you can’t ever change the world with hate and violence and terrorism…simple fact…

Kropotkin

Right so this speaks exactly to what I was saying. A thousand bombings, a hundred thousand murders, press releases, beheading videos etc. etc. and yet we can’t say Islamic Terror. But a single unproven case before the courts where they aren’t realeasing the accomplice’s name, and they admit in the same article that this is the same tactic Isis uses, but no this time it’s a real NEO NAZI false-flag. It couldn’t be a state sponsored false flag, only a neo-nazi one. We really have to fear the nazi’s, they’re everywhere (read, every white person).

Oh the media has switched gears and is trying to blame “right wing false flags” because they can’t hide the actual attacks anymore? 22 people blown to bits with shrapnel, but it’s really the neo-nazis we should be worried about. Gee, I wonder what put the thought into your pretty little head.

Oh yeah, love. That’s rich. Please go spread your love over in the middle east. Why aren’t you there RIGHT NOW if you are so concerned about changing the world with love, why aren’t you there right now showing them they are really misunderstanding us. Understand it makes far more sense? Far more sense than what, every other single event throughout human history?

Anarchists are morons, that admission didn’t help your cause. Most of them couldn’t find their ass with both hands.

So does love disarm the bombs?
Does love make them turn their backs on their religious teachings that tell them to take over the world?
Does love make them see the error in their beliefs that dictates stoning, crucifixion, mutilation?
Does love change their mind that this is an extension of the crusades, or that this is a holy battle rooted in time?

Don’t pretend that some grand reformation is just around the corner. And even if that were true, you would still have to admit right now that isn’t the case. You are only OK with the killing because YOU or someone close to you didn’t get killed. And yes, you are OK with the killing, because even in your fantasy of “within a year” you are still admitting that within the year more killing would occur. You should be more than willing to trade yourself for one of the countless victims, and if you’re not you are a hypocrite, and your opinion is less than worthless because you aren’t willing to live out your own beliefs. I don’t care about bathtubs, poor strawman Mr. wiser than thou. Bathtubs aren’t banding together building shrapnel bombs and have a mandate to kill every non-believer they come across.

Ironic coming from a over-reactionary Trump terrorist.

1. The presence of the army is a token gesture and won’t help much with the terrorism or the social destabilisation.

2. Shitlibs want the Western societies to be destabilised, it’s called ‘progress’. So much for their advise.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oud4bNeLYIY[/youtube]

Oy vey, if only those right wing-extremist Nazis would ignore those terrorist attacks, they wouldn’t be happening.
I swear, they are alright people, they just target little kids because of the attention they get. Other than that they are cool.
And if they were to hate those Europeans then my (((professor))) told me that it’s because of institutional oppression and wars in the Middle-East.

By the way, we need to bomb Assad, lol.

What do?
Ignore or bomb some brown people.
What other options could there be?

Will have to wait and see what the libs and (((professors))) are suggesting.

The problem is not going away until moderate Muslims take some responsibility and start moving attitudes in their own communities in the direction of Western values. They have to drive the change within the Muslim community. They have to ‘police’ the group.

It’s not going to happen from the outside.

Probably at first… everything, then after an unknown amount of time has passed… probably nothing. My dad went through this exact same phase when he re-relocated in 1993, and we have a similar mindset to some degree.

What I will miss firstly are Polo matches, Oxford/Cambridge boat races, Summer drinks at a cool soirée, bussing it around London, and my party pal.

Starting with the indoctrinating-loving outdated-valuing mysogynistic Muslim community leaders, who only have their own self-interests at heart.

I would miss concerts, musical theater and libraries.

I would not miss the political correctness that seems to surround everything these days.

They have/had such people who police their own people. Someone like Saddam Hussein.

The same people who recently improved those countries where those so-called refugees are coming from, are improving Western societies as well.

I guess, it’s just that you have to break a few eggs/distinct people, if you want to make your mulatto utopia.

the failure here with most of you is simple,
you don’t understand WHY, why do terrorist attack?
and that is where you must begin…

it is to create change… every action they take is to create change…
and every time you change, you feed them, so stop feeding the terrorist…
do your normal due diligence at security and the like and don’t allow the terrorist
feeding by reacting to their need for attention…

by doing so, you become the one in charge and not the terrorist…
they are reacting to you and not you reacting to them…

this is important… it is not about some appeasing crap…
it is about how to deal with disgruntle children who have bombs.
it really isn’t much different then that…
the same tools needed to deal with unruly teenagers is the same tools
to deal with terrorists…

you have teenagers who demand the entire house run by their rules, teens rules,
and it is no different with terrorists, they want the house to run by their rules…
every terrorist ever has wanted this, this is the point of terrorism… and the reason
for the death count…and just as you don’t allow the teenager to run the house, you
don’t allow the terrorist to run the house… it comes down to deciding who is in charge…
you or the terrorist… and then sticking firm after that…

dealing with humans is still dealing with humans regardless if they have a bomb
in their hands or not… human relations is still human relations
if you react to teens or to terrorist, you allow them to think they have the power,
that they are in control and you must let them know that is not true and only
by acting in everyone’s best interest will they ever have some power…

people are people are people… they aren’t any different regardless
of the tools they use or the threats they make… they are still people ’
and thus have the same needs and desires as everyone else…
and they react the exact same way when given either mandates or
choices or demands…

if you have handled teens, you have handled terrorists… just
the tools are different, nothing more…recall that most terrorists
are very young, usually less then 25 years old and that makes all the difference
in the world… they are teenagers with bombs…

Kropotkin

No, I don’t mean someone like Saddam Hussein. I mean people who go to the same mosques as the bombers and the people who live in the Muslim communities with the bombers… in England or elsewhere in the West. They have to turn the extremists away from terrorism.

If all those news media outlets wouldn’t be so reactive and try to counter-signal those right-wing extremists.
Just don’t react to what they do or say and ignore it.
Let them do their own thing. Soon they will get tired, because all they want is your attention.
I promise.

Guys, don’t be so reactive, stay in control and ignore.

I guess you believe that those who sympathise with those terrorists or in more general, those who hate Europeans and or the country they live in the West are a (small) minority.

I think that democracy in Middle-Eastern countries leads to Islamic Theocracies over there.

#race is real

#different peoples are a thing

#genetics are limiting individual potential

#liberalism is not the end-state of mankind*

*Let’s hope it doesn’t trigger the end of mankind physically though…

Nature abhors a vacuum, the mind abhors a vacuum,…
So you gotta tell people to either submit or to go on the offensive.
Submission is what they get their heads filled with today.

But who knows, maybe there will soon be an opportunity to channel all that generated resentment and bomb some Muslims, helping to advance the goals of our greatest ally.

I guess I do believe that.

What offensive? What would it involve?

It would involve bombing a Middle-Eastern country filled with Muslims and killing and destroying the life of millions of people.
Nah just kidding, it would involve making Western countries a less welcoming place for replacement migration from Muslim countries.
Impossible stuff, I know.
Morally and logistically unfathomable. So many people, sending them all back where they came from the last couple of years in more or less a couple of years.

But seriously now, the change in morality and morale would be the really difficult thing. The change in morality and morale among Europeans.

But I suspect, the really pressing issue for the older generation will be this:
Will the equity of my house stay high and grow if we don’t welcome all these new mouths to feed and bodies to shelter?

WO 1 never ended in the ME… its finally caught up with Europe again.

You can see the need for it as people like PK and Phyllo feel the need to ignore all this immense pain, laugh at it, ridicule it and brush it away - not a shred of humanity left. That is when disaster strikes, purifying humanity of its apathy.
The weakest are the slowest to feel.

The butchers measure death in statistics.
Obama stood laughing at the sidelines of 6 years of butchery while his SS went to engineer some more. Slavemarkets in Lybia now, Clintons pet project.

“Sad.” - Trump