Autobiographical (for posterity)

Let me give you a little insight into my story - autobiographical if you will.

When I was 16 years old, I had a panic attack. It didn’t stop for 11 years 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Concentration camps were only 3 years at most, and this was much, much worse!

What this did to my brain, putting one foot in front of the other for 11 years and not knowing why, I became other than mere human, I also became a genius.

People ask me how I’m as smart as I am and I tell them, “because I’ve suffered more than anyone else”

People visit ashrams to meditate their whole lives to find a higher state of consciousness and never do. I was forced into a permanent state of simadhi, I still breathe only through my nose into my diaphragm to this day.

Then I had a day where I met a god, and this god told me, “you have no idea how easy you’ve had it”

Can you imagine?!?!

But this god was 100% correct, my next 14 years were exponentially harder than my last 12. This is a kind of hell you cannot explain (and I’m very good with words!!) for example!! I’ve been to non-terrestrial hells, this is very hard to explain to a human, who, all they know is the terrestrial. There is no translation.

Is it any wonder why all I care about is no being ever having their consent violated again?

It shouldn’t be a wonder, just a simple cause and effect.

I have no interest in people experiencing what I experienced just so I can have commiserative friends, that is massively selfish! It works, but that’s not really the point. The point is about what’s right.

After all of this, I have become something other - a man apart.

I remember one time an Indian (like the country India) man came up to me on the trolly and he started talking about being a POW for five years… looked at me directly and said this… “I’ve been to hell, now it’s your turn”, fortunately for him, I didn’t say the same sentence back to him. He thought he knew what he was talking to, but really, had no clue.

Dealing with the population and their ideas of me can be tiresome, especially their ideas of themselves relative to me.

You know, I send these messages constantly about how to make the human species better, and I’m really smart at it. What people don’t realize about me is that I have the best training in the cosmos about how to send people to hell, by the best hellers that have ever existed. I’ve been to these hells personally.

The story about the Indian man is noteworthy to me because, to be honest, people don’t know what they’re talking about. His life story sounds like a Hawaiian vacation to me!

Most people feel omnipotent because they got an A+ from a moron professor for an F paper, and carry it with them their entire lives thinking they’re better than, not realizing the entire point of education is to teach you how to THINK! Most people don’t think!

That’s it for now

It’s really sad.

Thank you so much Carleas for fixing my message.

The ibm compatible machine I’m using is because my 15 year old Mac just died.

So I’m learning a whole new operating system for cutting and pasting, it’s a nightmare. It’s probably because of possible patent infringement. Windows left and right click are opposite of a Mac. !!! That’s not the only thing opposite! When you select for copy and paste… on macs you select from the top and scroll down with ease… turns out in windows, the only way to select and scroll is to start from the bottom (not the top)!

For some extremely bizarre reason, it double posted my copy, I still don’t know why.

Again, thank you Carleas for fixing it here.