Continuation of my topics...

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:59 pm

So here’s the deal. People are obsessed with who I am. Am I god? A god? Am I an angel? Am I an archangel? Am I a fallen angel? Am I the Buddha? Am I the messiah?

You’re asking the wrong questions. Truth is stranger than fiction!

I fix shit! That’s what I do. When I came to this earth, every god in the world blessed my spirit!

Not because they knew who I was ... but because they could see my spirit. I can kill everyone on earth just by thinking it true. Instantly.

People like to make their presentations in front of me. That’s fine, I understand. I’m NOT here for YOU!

You’re fine by me. There are spiritual presences on earth that are extremely beyond your comprehension.

I always like to help planets when I’m sent to them, my obsessive personality disorder doesn’t focus on people, but on wisdom... it comes in handy though when I need to stalk high prey. My hyper sexuality gave me a goal that was impossible and made me a great person. My mania, why I send these messages, is to lay down knowledge for the future.

Like I tell everyone I meet, who states that “I don’t judge people”. Judge me with all of your might!

I need to clarify some things. Humans obviously want me to individually help them with their problems.

I do occasionally do things like that. Humans need to understand, the only hatred in existence is hating your own reflection. Humans will say to themselves, “I didn’t do that! Hell that person!”

Actually, you did do that, in a much subtler way, which is why you hate that person.

When your spirit is clean, you hate nobody, because your own reflection no longer bothers you.

People keep asking me who I am!

The best translation is: extremely ancient
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:43 pm

I can kill everyone on earth just by thinking it true. Instantly.

More empty promises.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:01 pm

I can kill everyone on earth just by thinking it true. Instantly.

Well, that explains Kim Jong-un then.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:48 am

Ecmandu wrote:So here’s the deal. People are obsessed with who I am. Am I god? A god? Am I an angel? Am I an archangel? Am I a fallen angel? Am I the Buddha? Am I the messiah?

You’re asking the wrong questions. Truth is stranger than fiction!

I fix shit! That’s what I do. When I came to this earth, every god in the world blessed my spirit!

Not because they knew who I was ... but because they could see my spirit. I can kill everyone on earth just by thinking it true. Instantly.

People like to make their presentations in front of me. That’s fine, I understand. I’m NOT here for YOU!

You’re fine by me. There are spiritual presences on earth that are extremely beyond your comprehension.

I always like to help planets when I’m sent to them, my obsessive personality disorder doesn’t focus on people, but on wisdom... it comes in handy though when I need to stalk high prey. My hyper sexuality gave me a goal that was impossible and made me a great person. My mania, why I send these messages, is to lay down knowledge for the future.

Like I tell everyone I meet, who states that “I don’t judge people”. Judge me with all of your might!

I need to clarify some things. Humans obviously want me to individually help them with their problems.

I do occasionally do things like that. Humans need to understand, the only hatred in existence is hating your own reflection. Humans will say to themselves, “I didn’t do that! Hell that person!”

Actually, you did do that, in a much subtler way, which is why you hate that person.

When your spirit is clean, you hate nobody, because your own reflection no longer bothers you.

People keep asking me who I am!

The best translation is: extremely ancient

Not at all surprising, although if you are not yet enlightened , confusion can arise, & destroy. you, by thinking You are God.

In fact the god You are, is testament to Your complete connection to that higher Being, that is you as well as You.

Most can't deal with it. Don't let it scare you, You are on Your way.
Practice will make You Perfect.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Wed May 13, 2020 6:39 pm

Meno! My mind is on fire lately! I send posts to the world like a furious manic mind obsessed... I'll post one of them here! I channel lots of spirits, and sometimes they'll sneak shit into my email spamming that I'd never say... That did not happen in this message!

So.. I wasn’t clear about how the name game works.

You’ll be asked questions like, “do you choose Jesus or the Buddha or your best friend? Not only are you being set up with false Buddha’s and Jesus’s, neither choice is correct in the first place! The name game WILL send you to hell if you play it!

I have a tremendous amount of experience with the games of malevolent spirits... do not under any circumstance play these games! You’ll always lose!

Stick to the script I gave you (logic, not names!) and you’ll be better off! The deception of malevolent beings is vast! Guard yourself!

I’m going to harshly warn you about this again!

Do not play the “name game”. Stick to exactly what I taught and you’ll be fine. Don’t even humor the “name game” with me! Some of you know what I mean! God, Jesus, Buddha, devil ... don’t bother with any of this shit...

My higher power is simple: unceremonious dedication to non-contradiction... this is the hardest higher power you will ever meet! It basically means... don’t be a hypocrite! I’m giving you by far the best advice in life... don’t give a fuck about the names!

Just tell them “I’m not playing that game”. And point to positive non-zero sum realities.

So... one thing I was not joking about is being extremely ancient. I’m more ancient than any god who has presented themselves to this world. I’m an atheist. My job in existence is fixing shit. I move from planet to planet doing this for a living. What pays me my wages? My great karma! That I get from doing this. Then I just go back to heaven until another rift happens on a planet, these rifts call my soul and I incarnate in a body. I’m not like any other being you’ve met here before. And I will just move on after this.

I was just kidding you guys! I’m not a guardian angel! That just happens to be one of my side jobs!

There are 5possible realities we can experience:

1.) positive non-zero sum realities
2.) positive zero-sum realities
3.) zero-sum realities
4.) negative zero-sum realities
5.) negative non-zero sum realities

We live currently in a negative zero-sum reality. It’s not the worst one, but it’s pretty bad!

People are always asking what “being awake” is About.

It is absolutely impossible to perfect this world or to even achieve sainthood in a world like this. You can make it better, but! You cannot perfect it! What is a “world like this”?: A world with more than one actual person! In a world like this, for every winner there is one or more losers. In a world with losers and winners, sainthood is impossible, the closest thing you can do to achieve “sainthood” in a world like this is to point directly to positive non-zero sum realities!

We are in a hell realm right now! I know lots of people don’t necessarily experience this world that way, but maturation will teach differently.

These types of realities (positive non-zero sum realities) can ONLY! Be achieved through hyperdimensional mirrors. It’s like an ordinary mirror but it reflects EVERYTHING!!

There is a reason the great spiritual teachers don’t have sex, a great reason that they are not attached to some of the trappings of life on earth... it’s because a victory here is a loss for someone else. Most people who make these choices were following on blind faith... I’m explaining exactly why these choices are made. The survival of this reproductive species is not more important than your soul!

That’s all “being awake” is!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Mon May 25, 2020 4:54 pm

I need to articulate:

I am an extremely selfish spirit. I want the best for myself. I know for a fact that I cannot accomplish this unless I send all spirits to heaven forever. When you’re as selfish as me, you care about everyone and everything. Now! There are lots of ways to do this!

My way is the best.

The thing about positive non-zero sum hyper-dimensional mirror realities is that you can hunt to your hearts content and know that you would have actually accomplished it! If that’s not good enough for you, you get to sit (disempowered) in the corner with a dunce cap and reflect on your bullying nature.

That’s my decision for the cosmos. I’d be shocked if everyone didn’t join me. I can show you the old system if that’s your fetish... and you will “run” to me as fast as you possibly can. We’re going to do this!

There are some positive non-zero sum scenarios (even here!). This is called “wealth translation” (as opposed to “wealth encryption”)

The way wealth translation works is if I teach you how to say, “hello” in Spanish or sign language or really much of any language... I lost nothing! But you gained something!

The scenario of the mantra below is the ultimate possible wealth translation in all of existence!

I never really appreciated mantras much growing up, maybe I just never found one that made sense to me.

This world system is vastly negative, I’m not trying to manifest that negativity nor am I particularly projecting it...

Positivity is very important...

So I offer this to you as words to say over and over again. I use it myself to soothe angry spirits that visit me or to soothe myself when my mind becomes troubled or desperate or hopeless.

The mantra is this:

Positive Non-Zero Sum Hyper-Dimensional Mirror Realities Attached to Individual Desire Matrices For All And Forever.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Mon May 25, 2020 7:02 pm

The way I see it: they both exist: the selfish hypermirroring of many souls( mansions~{Edgar Cayce} in tandem with a soul searched vampiric ideal that avoids exposure.

It does berate a preexisting frame of reference, it actually has to do that, so that the idea will crystallize into a transcendent-transposition of clarity, a transparency, which works mechanically as input-output.

Without this diad-like transistor like function, a flow like state will freeze into block.

Vampirism come necessity in the realm of occult , strange manifestations : and change is only possible by possessions of psychic inversion.

A regression can only be achieved by a complete trust within the dynamics of inherited genetic leverage into the fathoms of the unknown
Meno_
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to The Sandbox