Continuation of my topics...

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Continuation of my topics...

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:47 pm

I have no desire here to catch people up unless asked a direct question about terminology.

We live in a sex dimorphic species. The larger sex is more threatening to the smaller sex. This initial threat imbalance causes minute repulsion in the smaller sex when the larger sex uses sexual signaling - sexual signaling, which can be understood as any form of ornate behavior.

If a male is accepted sexually for causing this involuntary discomfort, then a no has become a yes.

I want to be very clear here:

Males (as ornate behavior) invented and built all of this. All of this is ornate behavior. For example: if I use tinder to hook up with a woman, I'm using something called approach escalation by proxy (I'm using another man to hook me up with a woman) because the Internet was invented by men. This is rape.

Now, I'm going to turn my attention to homosexuals for a moment ... they are NOT sex dimorphic!

However! Through omission of the heterosexual problem, they have abused the system with abuse through omission to secure all of their sexual selections by remaining silent. Those are all rapes as well.

Rape is very simple: it is sex that you'll have to completely regret in its entirety.

I'm not even getting into the zero sum problem here, I'm talking about sex in the mundane world.

We were all thrown into a trap. If you follow me, I'm explaining it in great detail
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:09 pm

I want this in this thread as well. It is the simplest way I know how to explain the immorality of marriage:

Marriage is the conspicuous consumption of the simplicity of relationship proper.

No matter what someone says they will do, they will always do what they do.

The only oaths you should swear are to yourself
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby surreptitious75 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:16 am

Marriage is a legal / moral contract between two people so swearing an oath to yourself makes no sense
I do however think that it is highly impractical to swear faithfulness to someone for the rest of your life
Making such an absolute promise when you cannot possibly know the future is nothing short of madness
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Philosopher

Return to The Sandbox