Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby phoneutria » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:31 pm

So what kind of support y'all are providing here?
I need a lot of support. I got biguns.
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 2767
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby MagsJ » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:32 pm

phoneutria wrote:Hi my name is phoneutria and I am a degenerate. I'd like to apply for support.

Woah! Phon!

You good, yeah!
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18867
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:12 pm

phoneutria wrote:So what kind of support y'all are providing here?
I need a lot of support. I got biguns.

Great....now the cancer is metastasized.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2161
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby iambiguous » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:29 pm

phoneutria wrote:Hi my name is phoneutria and I am a degenerate. I'd like to apply for support.


First of course you've got to prove you're not Lyssa. :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 33020
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:02 pm

You are one hateful fuck.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3445
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:12 pm

phoneutria wrote:Hi my name is phoneutria and I am a degenerate. I'd like to apply for support.


How's Chicago? Lovely city, really. 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2705
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby promethean75 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:06 pm

sarty pants wrote:I've described how self-awareness exposes the individual to himself, in relation to otherness, which produces anxiety and insecurity, to which Nihilism offers a defensive relief.


i think the longer this guy doesn't understand what nihilism is, the further and further he unknowingly goes into these obscured detailed descriptions of it. i think what's happening here is he first imagines what it would be like for him to be what he believes is a nihilist, and then he inventories the reasons why he would be that way. so what we get is 'this is what i think nihilism is', and 'if i were this nihilist, this would be why.'

i understand nihilism quite differently. it's not a psychological condition, or even a general attitude toward things, but a purely rational, purely intellectual event. it is a kind of reasoning that says a great deal of philosophical claims to truth, meaning and purpose are simply empty gestures or nonsensical... so its a kind of ultra-skepticism in an epistemological sense.

now here's the thing. no part of this conclusion, of reaching it, is noticeable in a person unless you go looking for it philosophically. in other words, you'd never be able to point at a person and say 'that's a nihilist because that's what nihilist's do'. what do i mean. i mean the things that characterize the thesis of nihilism are strictly intellectual and cannot be translated into action or lack thereof; the same causes and forces and reasons that drive those who aren't nihilists, are driving the nihilist as well. no freewill, but he chooses anyway. no ultimate value, but he values anyway. no ultimate meaning, but everything is meaningful to him, etc.

here's an analogy. think of theism and atheism. we immediately want to think of atheism as a 'position' that asserts a series of claims. but this is wrong. in its relation to theism, it is rather a defunct 'non-position' that isn't trying to 'prove' anything... rather it says 'all your claims lack any evidence or proof, and therefore your position is nonsensical.' in the same way you can understand nihilism as a defunct position which holds that all other positions are questionable at best and senseless at worst. so nihilism isn't 'putting forward' anything and isn't technically a philosophy. in fact, it couldn't exist until all these schools of philosophical thought came into being, because until then, there was nothing to be nonsensical, no claim to truth, meaning and purpose to be empty speculation or highly technical language games subject to such rigorous criticism.

so all that being the case, a psychoanalytical investigation into nihilism only reveals a negation of the things held sacred and true by the analyst himself; to say 'this' is nihilism is a confession... it says 'here are the things i believe are true, and controversy over these truths means nihilism.'

and every genuine nihilist understands this peculiar situation in philosophy... that an attack on 'nihilism' only betrays a particular kind of fear in the attacker. like the atheist, the nihilist declares 'what you say is not true', and waits. and this is where the scurrying begins for the attacker to hold his ground.

the irony is that while the nihilist is the honest one here, we cannot call the defender a liar, because he actually believes the nonsense he holds is evident and true. this is why it isn't fair to call the philosopher 'bad', but only afraid. and even beyond what lies at the surface of his consciousness... at that last level where he habitually repeats to himself what he finds most agreeable and makes him feel safe, there is a deeper, hidden impetus of fear driving the whole lifelong process. man, the innocent liar, put into the most wretched and impossible position of enduring the endless tug-of-war between his heart and his intellect. and when his heart becomes soft, his intellect is there to protect it.

nihilism; the philosophical boogeyman that takes the form of your greatest fears.

BOO!!!
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby promethean75 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:21 pm

Hi my name is phoneutria and I am a degenerate. I'd like to apply for support.


greetings phoneutria. everyone say 'hi, phoneutria'.

ILP: *shuffles in their seats timidly* 'hiiiii, phoneutria.'

okay. first we'd like to thank you for your courage and give you a warm welcome. the second step to your recovery is to accept that you not only know of the imminent collapse of western civilization, but also that, as a desperate degenerate engaged in the memetically caused noetically inverse top<>down projection of abraham's victimized 'nil', you enthusiastically embrace it.

are you willing to make this admission? take your time. we are here for you.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Gloominary » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:12 pm

Nietzscheans define nihilism as, not the denial of everything, but the denial or relegation of the empirical, natural world.
So while nihilists deny or relegate the empirical, natural world, they may affirm preternatural or supernatural worlds or make dubious metaphysical claims about this one e.g. Platonic forms, existence = universal consciousness, etcetera.
Nihilists who don't affirm supernatural or preternatural worlds or make dubious metaphysical claims about this one are known by Nietzscheans as negative nihilists, while nihilists who do are known as positive nihilists.
Philosophers like Gorgias and solipsists are examples of negative nihilists, whereas philosophers like Pythagoras, Parmenides, Plato and Plotinus are examples of positive nihilists.
Most, if not all religions are positive nihilism.

You see if you're affirming preternatural or supernatural worlds or making dubious metaphysical claims about this one, you're in essence relegating or at least taking your attention off this one, even if you don't outright deny its existence, you negate it.
Negation is essentially the same as or at least similar to outright denying its existence.
Nietzscheans don't see any point in defining nihilism as the denial of say, Platonic forms, God, the soul or objective morality, anymore than they see a point in defining it as the denial of fairies, unicorns and wyverns, because like fairies, unicorns and wyverns, Platonic forms, God, the soul and objective morality are fictions.
So you're a nihilist if you negate the real world, if you don't, you're an affirmativist.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:22 am

promethean75 wrote:
Hi my name is phoneutria and I am a degenerate. I'd like to apply for support.


greetings phoneutria. everyone say 'hi, phoneutria'.

ILP: *shuffles in their seats timidly* 'hiiiii, phoneutria.'

okay. first we'd like to thank you for your courage and give you a warm welcome. the second step to your recovery is to accept that you not only know of the imminent collapse of western civilization, but also that, as a desperate degenerate engaged in the memetically caused noetically inverse top<>down projection of abraham's victimized 'nil', you enthusiastically embrace it.

are you willing to make this admission? take your time. we are here for you.


I embrace the imminent collapse of the current degenerate form of western civilization only so that a new western civilization is rebuilt from its ashes and ruins, one that is better or superior in every sort of way. :-k

Discuss. 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2705
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby promethean75 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:40 pm

not a bad synopsis of nihilism there, yo. you know over the years i've developed a somewhat unique understanding of what nihilism is that's a kind of combination of nietzsche's dichotomy of 'active/passive' nihilism and stirner's 'involuntary/voluntary egoism'.

but nietzsche uses the concept of nihilism in a few different ways which ends up making the concept rather obscure. he'll call those who believe in the 'other worldly' nihilists on account of them denying the importance of this world. then he'll call those who no longer believe in the other worldly nihilists on account of them suffering a crisis at a lose of that belief... nihilism as that anomie before the lose of purpose and meaning. but then he admires various religions that, while keeping belief in transcendental realities of some variation or another, are doing so out of a positive abundance of strength, confidence and love of this world. that is, the religion doesn't negate this world but augments it. so then we have an exception to the previous rule 'nihilism is other worldly belief'. next comes the passive nihilists who know the other worldly is bullshit, but hesitate to embrace or completely forego that liberating freedom now provided by the absence of purpose and meaning... and instead of partying it up, become awkward emo people. the active nihilist, on the other hand, is in very close approximation to stirner's voluntary egoist. he is engaged in ignoring all previously believed values, creating his own, and staying clear of other worldly belief as well as being impervious to the purposelessness of existence. this is the pathologically highest type.

and one of the characteristics of this type was pointed at now and again by nietzsche when he'd say such things as
'not taking too seriously', an approach nearly identical to my own nihilistic precept that one ought to dismiss matters of the greatest importance that one can only guess at. that means we are in the business of bothering ourselves only with what can be known... hence our departure from speculative philosophy.

one of the foundations to this position owes its genesis to analytical philosophy, which had essentially disassembled traditional philosophy to reveal it's underlying currents. i've said before in so many ways; because nonsense cannot be either true or false, there must be something else driving this pursuit, something else responsible for the production of such nonsense which is not some arbitrary cognitive accident, you could say. and of course i call this involuntary egoism. not just the belief in the other worldly, but also the systematic distortion of language and the rules of grammar practiced by philosophers who believe they can generate new kinds of 'sense' or 'knowledge' through these experimental distortions. this attempt is characterized as the creation of an alternative 'other world' that philosophers can hold sacred and then commit themselves to. a kind of greater cause.

here, even in denying the existence of the other worldly, the philosophers commitment to their created alternative 'purpose' - we see this in the rhetoric of secularists who devote themselves to the preservation of culture or the 'fate of their nation', to the ridiculous notion that they 'live on' through their children, and so on - is no less nihilistic than believing in the other worldly. and this is where the paradoxical inversion of nihilism occurs; the original nihilist isn't the nihilist, and the antagonists become the nihilists instead. if we define nihilism as 'believing what is not true' or even 'having faith in something', then a whole range of philosophy falls under that heading.

keep in mind that the usual description of nihilism is misleading - that there is even the possibility of someone who would have no values (which is ridiculous) - you can locate other features which characterize nihilism much more accurately. for example, the devotion to a cause - an example being a statement that is literally nonsensical - and then the assumption that even if what was said did make sense, it would have anything to do with you. the former originates from a combination of intellectual confusion and a desire to have certainty, and the latter follows to give for the nihilist the belief that he can be transcended and become important in/for some other purpose. this form is involuntary nihilism; the philosopher temporarily loses himself on purpose so to design something that will justify him and give him purpose, and then regains himself at the moment he commits.... telling himself that he 'found' the purpose rather than invented it to give him escape from the immediacy of his ego.

the only type clear from all this deception is the voluntary active nihilist. honesty toward what might be true can only begin with him. indeed, we have to 'act as if' some things are true to give our lives meaning... but so many of these 'true things' are entirely made up in the first place for the purposes of avoiding the responsibility of having to create values.

the most difficult part in this discovery with oneself and others is in being able to gauge how much of one's valuing comes voluntarily or involuntarily - how much he is lying to himself in the ways that he tells himself he is meaningful and with purpose. and the depths of this deception can run so deep as to constitute actual neurosis, beyond even being simply delusional.

it is as if history skipped a step at the death of god; philosophers went directly from other worldly values to transcendental values to avoid the crisis, never losing their nihilism. who was it that said our atheists are too pious?

yeah but i don't sling the word 'nihilism' around so carelessly as i usually see happening. it's become too easy for a philosopher to simply call 'nihilistic' what opposes the nonsense he believes. as i'm trying to show, it's usually these philosophers who are the most nihilistic, having convinced themselves of truths that simply are not. guesses, at best, but not arbitrary guesses as i've explained. they are critically motivated by a very deep existential anxiety and serve a very important purpose psychologically.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby iambiguous » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:34 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
I embrace the imminent collapse of the current degenerate form of western civilization only so that a new western civilization is rebuilt from its ashes and ruins, one that is better or superior in every sort of way. :-k


Now all you have to do is to zero in on a particular aspect of western civilization in which the degenerates prevail, and note how your own better and superior civilization would make all that go away.

Such that only your own description of a degenerate civilization reconfiguring into a new, improved regenerated civilization is necessarily better and superior to that of, say, the satyrean rendition over at KT.

Then noting how the manner in which my own assessment of your assessment construed to be but political prejudices rooted existentially in dasein is not nearly as rational as the components of your own moral philosophy.

But the context has got to be really, really specific, okay?

Again, ever and always assuming your argument above is not just tongue in cheek. :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 33020
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby phoneutria » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:44 am

promethean75 wrote:
Hi my name is phoneutria and I am a degenerate. I'd like to apply for support.


greetings phoneutria. everyone say 'hi, phoneutria'.

ILP: *shuffles in their seats timidly* 'hiiiii, phoneutria.'

okay. first we'd like to thank you for your courage and give you a warm welcome. the second step to your recovery is to accept that you not only know of the imminent collapse of western civilization, but also that, as a desperate degenerate engaged in the memetically caused noetically inverse top<>down projection of abraham's victimized 'nil', you enthusiastically embrace it.

are you willing to make this admission? take your time. we are here for you.


Well hi y'all.
Hm let's see. Given that that seems to me like a pile of labels thrown together with no particular regard for coherence, then yes, absolutely. I would even say whole-heartedly, if I still had a heart.
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 2767
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Aegean » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:31 pm

Hi, I am also a degenerate, but not as desperate.
Aegean
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Aegean » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:18 pm

Had a friend who told me a story. He told me of his conversation with a relative of his when he told him he was an atheist.
This relative was a devout Christian.
this friend of mine told me this relative confessed that he could not trust him when he admitted to being an atheist.
This is typical of confusing empathy for sympathy and antipathy...by projecting self into the other's circumstances. The degenerate imagines himself as someone who did not believe in god....and what he would feel like or do.
This reminds me of free-will deniers.
They project how they would feel or what they would do with their freedom, and project it as belonging to the other.

to be clear...the Christian imagines the atheist as being depressed and able of the most heinous acts...because will be capable of such acts if not for his fear of god. Similarly, the one replacing god with universe imagines himself as a disbeliever and what he would do with his free-will...he would accuse and unburden himself of blame, and so he imagines this is what it means to be a someone who does not believe in an absolute ordering determinator...call it god or universe or something more abstract like order or oneness.
H would blame others for their choices....if he did not believe in the innocence of all.
How fuckin' Christian of them.
Thank god he came to redeem man of his sins....or we became aware of how unable to determine our own fate we are, redeemed by universal roder.
Halllujew, brothers.
Aegean
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:26 pm

Aegean wrote:Hi, I am also a degenerate, but not as desperate.


Desperate for attention here maybe. 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2705
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:27 pm

Aegean wrote:Had a friend who told me a story. He told me of his conversation with a relative of his when he told him he was an atheist.
This relative was a devout Christian.
this friend of mine told me this relative confessed that he could not trust him when he admitted to being an atheist.
This is typical of confusing empathy for sympathy and antipathy...by projecting self into the other's circumstances. The degenerate imagines himself as someone who did not believe in god....and what he would feel like or do.
This reminds me of free-will deniers.
They project how they would feel or what they would do with their freedom, and project it as belonging to the other.

to be clear...the Christian imagines the atheist as being depressed and able of the most heinous acts...because will be capable of such acts if not for his fear of god. Similarly, the one replacing god with universe imagines himself as a disbeliever and what he would do with his free-will...he would accuse and unburden himself of blame, and so he imagines this is what it means to be a someone who does not believe in an absolute ordering determinator...call it god or universe or something more abstract like order or oneness.
H would blame others for their choices....if he did not believe in the innocence of all.
How fuckin' Christian of them.
Thank god he came to redeem man of his sins....or we became aware of how unable to determine our own fate we are, redeemed by universal roder.
Halllujew, brothers.



May the crucified ancient Judean absolve us all of our sins, amen. God bless you my child! :lol:
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2705
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Aegean » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:43 pm

An ideology comes from a genealogy.
It's as predictable s a pattern.
The resident 'genius' is having a field day with men-children and women, like you....but I come along and the fuck-wad disappears.
I want him to tell me what a 'genius;' nd an inheritor of Nietzsche he is. Then we'll have a party.
I, with my 80 IQ and he with his self-declared 160+ IQ.
I want him to tell me to my face,, as he told you douche-bags, and none of you even batted an eye-lid, except Promethean with his white-trash cynicism.

Imbeciles are dominating with idiocy, and you douche-bags do nothing but watch.
I'm waiting for that "chosen one" to regal me with a post full of prose and poetics, implying crap he cannot defend.

By the way....born of a Jew father and a European mother makes you a member of the antichristian. I'm using your paradigm because you will find pleasure in them...like the moron.
Jew father, Arun mother...makes you non-identifiable. You have no identity. Neither Jew nor Aryan.
It explains your insanity.
Aegean
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:39 am

Aegean wrote:An ideology comes from a genealogy.
It's as predictable s a pattern.
The resident 'genius' is having a field day with men-children and women, like you....but I come along and the fuck-wad disappears.
I want him to tell me what a 'genius;' nd an inheritor of Nietzsche he is. Then we'll have a party.
I, with my 80 IQ and he with his self-declared 160+ IQ.
I want him to tell me to my face,, as he told you douche-bags, and none of you even batted an eye-lid, except Promethean with his white-trash cynicism.

Imbeciles are dominating with idiocy, and you douche-bags do nothing but watch.
I'm waiting for that "chosen one" to regal me with a post full of prose and poetics, implying crap he cannot defend.

By the way....born of a Jew father and a European mother makes you a member of the antichristian. I'm using your paradigm because you will find pleasure in them...like the moron.
Jew father, Arun mother...makes you non-identifiable. You have no identity. Neither Jew nor Aryan.
It explains your insanity.


https://voca.ro/h4r5KgmO80l 8) :lol:
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2705
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby promethean75 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:11 pm

and none of you even batted an eye-lid, except Promethean with his white-trash cynicism.


Because there's nothing there to be bothered with, much like your own stuff. Just a couple forum philosophers in a sea of online philosophy forums doing what forum philosophers do. Ain't nothin really wrong with that. This stuff is neither some ground-breaking revolutionary event or a real danger to anything. Hence, a batting of an eye-lid at best.


anyway, I just put an 'e' on it and pronounce it 'deer-tay'.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Aegean » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:41 pm

promethean75 wrote:
and none of you even batted an eye-lid, except Promethean with his white-trash cynicism.


Because there's nothing there to be bothered with, much like your own stuff. Just a couple forum philosophers in a sea of online philosophy forums doing what forum philosophers do. Ain't nothin really wrong with that. This stuff is neither some ground-breaking revolutionary event or a real danger to anything. Hence, a batting of an eye-lid at best.


anyway, I just put an 'e' on it and pronounce it 'deer-tay'.
Indifference of the un-invested.

I find it cringeworthy to watch a cripple pretending he's an Olympic athlete.
After a few hours of him, I feel like slapping something.
Aegean
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:10 pm

Aegean wrote:
promethean75 wrote:
and none of you even batted an eye-lid, except Promethean with his white-trash cynicism.


Because there's nothing there to be bothered with, much like your own stuff. Just a couple forum philosophers in a sea of online philosophy forums doing what forum philosophers do. Ain't nothin really wrong with that. This stuff is neither some ground-breaking revolutionary event or a real danger to anything. Hence, a batting of an eye-lid at best.


anyway, I just put an 'e' on it and pronounce it 'deer-tay'.
Indifference of the un-invested.

I find it cringeworthy to watch a cripple pretending he's an Olympic athlete.
After a few hours of him, I feel like slapping something.



Stop talking about yourself like that, it becomes boring talking about the obvious already.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2705
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Aegean » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:36 pm

Race mixing and multiculturalism is producing degeneracy and desperation.
With no clear identity the individual seeks one in its environment and finds it in the pop-art markets.
With no traditions to draw sustenance from he becomes a fashion whore, adopting the prevailing ideals or attempting to stand apart by picking the undergrown trends that have not yet become mainstream.
Decadence and hedonism go hand in mouth...or something like that.
Identity lost in miscegenation, it purchase it like any other product ro service. Then replaces it with another.
It's all superficial so nothing substantial si gained. Like wearing one garment and then putting on another style. Unable to pinpoint the source of his internal emptiness, he blamed others....ro the universe. It's all inevitable, It tells itself. Nothing I could have done about it.
Herd psychology. Fatalism.
It gives itself to degeneracy as a way of filling in its void...and pass away the time, waiting for Godot - final salvation. It has no stake in the future, and si shamed of tis past, so the present is all that is left for ti to fill with distractions, pleasures, numbness, chemical joy, insights found through intoxication. Losing itself in the moment, and losing the moment, as it slips by.
With every degenerate act its desperation increases, demanding a higher high, a more intense orgasm, a more surrealistic alternative to the mundane.
Aegean
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:53 pm

Aegean wrote:Race mixing and multiculturalism is producing degeneracy and desperation.
With no clear identity the individual seeks one in its environment and finds it in the pop-art markets.
With no traditions to draw sustenance from he becomes a fashion whore, adopting the prevailing ideals or attempting to stand apart by picking the undergrown trends that have not yet become mainstream.
Decadence and hedonism go hand in mouth...or something like that.
Identity lost in miscegenation, it purchase it like any other product ro service. Then replaces it with another.
It's all superficial so nothing substantial si gained. Like wearing one garment and then putting on another style. Unable to pinpoint the source of his internal emptiness, he blamed others....ro the universe. It's all inevitable, It tells itself. Nothing I could have done about it.
Herd psychology. Fatalism.
It gives itself to degeneracy as a way of filling in its void...and pass away the time, waiting for Godot - final salvation. It has no stake in the future, and si shamed of tis past, so the present is all that is left for ti to fill with distractions, pleasures, numbness, chemical joy, insights found through intoxication. Losing itself in the moment, and losing the moment, as it slips by.
With every degenerate act its desperation increases, demanding a higher high, a more intense orgasm, a more surrealistic alternative to the mundane.


https://voca.ro/5MD6YO56wiL
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2705
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:49 pm

I never click on those.
Can't be bothered.
Aegean
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sandbox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users