Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby promethean75 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:12 pm

A lot of us are desperately degenerating these days and I'd wanted to create an opportunity for people to share their desperately degenerating stories. I'll go first.

I think I first started desperately degenerating when I inverted the top><down conception of the noumenal nil to compensate for the lack of my abrahamic absolute freewill. I think it was at this point that I became a parasite, but I'm not sure. I do know it was the terrifying fear I felt at the open borders policy the left was trying to implement, and how a lot of people wanted to be formally addressed as a member of the opposite sex. I think it was here that I recognized the dark age was coming... the loss of Anglo-Saxon values and culture... and i became a nihilist because I needed something absolute to hold in to.

What are some desperately degenerate experiences that you've had?
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:25 pm

Cellphones, even greater inattention to life and others, the dominance of the 'chemical imbalance' pseudoscience, the rise of the electric scooter, as if bicycles needed an evolutionary regression - and all the other stupid if it aint broke fix it anyway high tech solutions to non-problems, social media as self, the rise of a computer metaphor for the mind - a more limited thing being used to represent something more complex - the increasing desperate solutions to the 'finally a non-elite presidential candidate' travesties and then all those who just think we don't need an alternative, ted talk 'profundity', the univeralizion of branding as the only form of not just professional but even interpersonal communication.

The 'humans are their surfaces which they can conto'l 2000s - from selfies to every 'great' thing people are 'doing' to those fucking duck lips that no feedback is stopping women from getting to...

you know, any gasped 'what a six pack' referring to the abdomen of men, generally men, that's a good summation of our new century. A crass metaphor, where a 'compliment' is based on soon to be trash packaging material, is used to describe a portion of the human body. The ancient greeks are rolling over in PCB drenched soil.

Pretty soon romantic compliments will all be based on 'fuck doll' metaphors and you're so real it's almost like virtual reality.

The transhumanists have been here a while. They don't just want to change their sex, they want to replace everything. Self-hatred as self-paint by numbers.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby promethean75 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:48 pm

We want to thank you for your story, KT. It took a lot of courage for you to do that.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:58 pm

promethean75 wrote:A lot of us are desperately degenerating these days and I'd wanted to create an opportunity for people to share their desperately degenerating stories. I'll go first.

I think I first started desperately degenerating when I inverted the top><down conception of the noumenal nil to compensate for the lack of my abrahamic absolute freewill. I think it was at this point that I became a parasite, but I'm not sure. I do know it was the terrifying fear I felt at the open borders policy the left was trying to implement, and how a lot of people wanted to be formally addressed as a member of the opposite sex. I think it was here that I recognized the dark age was coming... the loss of Anglo-Saxon values and culture... and i became a nihilist because I needed something absolute to hold in to.

What are some desperately degenerate experiences that you've had?


K: uhhh, what the hell are "anglo-saxons values and culture" and why does losing those
values even matter?

my guess you wouldn't know what a "Anglo-Saxon" value if it came up
and bit you on your ass.... and don't even get me started on what an
"Anglo-Saxon" culture is.... because it isn't what you think it is.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7355
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby promethean75 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:50 pm

my guess you wouldn't know what a "Anglo-Saxon" value if it came up
and bit you on your ass


you're not going to believe this, pete, but i've actually been bitten in the ass by an anglo-saxon before. her name was beth and she was a psyche major at appalachian state. we weren't 'dating' but we used to mess around, and boone was very conducive to the 'messing around' culture we find in the more desperately degenerative liberal memes that have been circulating since leftism hijacked language and took prominance in the early 2000s because of the frankfurt school's dominance in the 60s. many otherwise healthy, noble, river-dancing anglo-saxon women were greatly influenced by the pinko-hippie culture in that town, so rather than remaining monogamous pagan shieldmaidens with a sense of dignity and purpose, they became desperate degenerate feminists who wanted equal wages and political standing, and so slept around... often biting the asses of their suitors.

i did a lot of desperate degenerating that summer, pete. it became known as the summer of degenerate desperation.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby iambiguous » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:53 am

Of course all of this must first be confirmed by Satyr.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 31913
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby MagsJ » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:12 pm

I'm devastated.. my top hair-bun got caught up in my hairband when I was removing it, and I had to cut off about 5mm of a few hair strands to release it.

Oh how cruel this world can truly be.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:09 pm

My body is desperately regenerating. I got a scrape on my leg last week, but it clotted, scabbed, and healed itself.

What's the prognosis for desperate regeneration?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1709
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby promethean75 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:58 pm

magsJ: it is because you find the chaos and flux of the universe unbearable that your nihilism finds expression in seeking absolute control over your bun. you have inverted the noumenal semiotics of nature's disorder into the fictitious phenomena of pattern, and in doing so your abrahamism becomes apparent. i would therefore expect you, as a desperate degenerate in a sheltered environment, to cut your hair like you did.

urwrong: the quickening of the regeneration process expresses the body's last attempt to reverse the degeneration of the host by the liberal parasitism that has infected the west. clearly you've lost your pagan roots, and your genetic/memetic memory is in a nervous fervor to restore the greatness it once had before the propagation of the semitic lie. you'd do well to read some spengler, young man.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:25 pm

Cynicism, Pessimism, Nihilism in general all rub me the wrong way with their 'Negativism' and fear-mongering.

I never bought into it, never will for as long as I live.

You can call me an Optimist. I count my blessings daily. Right now, in 2019, homeless bums on the street have a better Standard-of-Living than the Emperor of Rome in 19AD, two thousand years ago. You can drive in a car or ride a bus. You can drink tap water safely without worrying about infection. You can use a smartphone, to communicate with anybody anywhere. You can access the internet, from anywhere. There are a million examples of how the lowest of the low, now exceed the highest high of previous centuries and eras. Yet somehow we are "declining", deteriorating, moving backward??? I don't see it. Show me. Prove this "backward" progress, by invalidating this argument.

If the lowest human today is 'above' the highest human yesterday, then where is the 'backwardness'? Humanity only moves forward and upward, and now, exponentially. You can be consumed with naysaying, fear-mongering, apocalyptic doomsayers. You can look at all the bad, blind yourself to all of the good. You can look at the world selectively, which is what the Cynics do. You can't convince them to be happy. You can't rationalize those who are, at heart, emotional. So even these arguments will have no effect.

I have odd, personal accounts of encounters with naysayers and fear-mongers throughout my life. Global Warming, Mad Cow Disease, Cancer, Spree-shooters, Nuclear War, World Ending Meteors, they preach it all. They preach "Dark Ages", infestations, disease. Why do they spread these fears, except, that they are taken by them? Except they are projecting their own fears? So when it concerns the "IRL" personal encounters I've had with people, it's weird. It's as-if fear-mongers are part of a cult, and they confront you about it. Hey, aren't you scared, as I am, of X, Y, and Z??? And then they examine your face, your reaction, your reasoning. People want to pull others into their Fear, to suck others down into the deep waters, to drown with them.

So no, the Phenomenologists can take their desperate degeneration, and shove it. Just because they desperately degenerate, doesn't mean it applies to anybody except themselves.


I believe history is on my side. Counter my argument, it should be easy. I say, a homeless, mentally ill, cripple, lives better today than Caesar of 2000 years ago. Prove me wrong.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1709
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:56 pm

Why does this thread have 17000 views in one day? WTF?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1709
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Meno_ » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:00 pm

promethean75 wrote:magsJ: it is because you find the chaos and flux of the universe unbearable that your nihilism finds expression in seeking absolute control over your bun. you have inverted the noumenal semiotics of nature's disorder into the fictitious phenomena of pattern, and in doing so your abrahamism becomes apparent. i would therefore expect you, as a desperate degenerate in a sheltered environment, to cut your hair like you did.

urwrong: the quickening of the regeneration process expresses the body's last attempt to reverse the degeneration of the host by the liberal parasitism that has infected the west. clearly you've lost your pagan roots, and your genetic/memetic memory is in a nervous fervor to restore the greatness it once had before the propagation of the semitic lie. you'd do well to read some spengler, young man.



They both were concerned, Nietzche postscriptivelly expressively but without much method, whereas Spengler more methodically and descriptively with due Schopenhaurian
lean for Goethe. But so did Wagner, which calls for less figurative drama, and more positive hints at existential jumps from nihilistic stasis.

'Pure' nihilistic approaches will seek out the more figurative and argumentable albeit unapproacheable mode of interpretation.

Liberalism tends to be put on a pedestal of inarguable glance of difference between Hobbs' view of social contracting and that of Rousseau.

Is there a reasonable choice nowadays? There is not , because they both can be argued , yet with and on different levels of logical certainty.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5198
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby MagsJ » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:12 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Why does this thread have 17000 views in one day? WTF?

Why though? Why an interest in this thread?

Something is going on, but what? and whom? It was you wasn't it Urwrong, clicking on the link 17,000 times. :)
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby promethean75 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:16 pm

"Why does this thread have 17000 views in one day? WTF?"

I've got a small... well big... fan base, man, but I never wanted it this way. I keep trying to tell them, but they won't stop following me.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby promethean75 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:16 pm

Right now, in 2019, homeless bums on the street have a better Standard-of-Living than the Emperor of Rome in 19AD, two thousand years ago. You can drive in a car or ride a bus. You can drink tap water safely without worrying about infection. You can use a smartphone, to communicate with anybody anywhere. You can access the internet, from anywhere. There are a million examples of how the lowest of the low, now exceed the highest high of previous centuries and eras. Yet somehow we are "declining", deteriorating, moving backward??? I don't see it. Show me. Prove this "backward" progress, by invalidating this argument.


you make it very difficult to play along with the parody that this thread is supposed to be when you mention such obvious truths, dude. why you gotta fuck it up like that? you're supposed to be a desperate degenerate nihilist abrahamic magian rat who's not only getting ready to jump a sinking ship and find another host to infect with your inverse semiotic subjective denial of the objective noumenal reality of chaos and the meaning of words like race and gender, but is also welcoming feminized transgender mexicans who are not absolutely determined into your country to watch marvel comic movies to capitulate their narcissism and bring about a swift end of indo european values. so can you please get with the program and stay on topic?
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:55 pm

Sike-out, I slipped it in there, you and the others are now infected.

May all your ice cream taste like poo from here on out.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1709
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:09 am

MagsJ wrote:Why though? Why an interest in this thread?

Something is going on, but what? and whom? It was you wasn't it Urwrong, clicking on the link 17,000 times. :)

My mistake, I thought I was clicking on a link to nudie pics.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1709
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby promethean75 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:14 am

You're still looking at porn pics? Dude. They got these things called 'videos' now. They're like pics but they're even better because they're moving. You should check em out. Google 'porn vids' (short for 'videos').
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby MagsJ » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:52 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
MagsJ wrote:Why though? Why an interest in this thread?

Something is going on, but what? and whom? It was you wasn't it Urwrong, clicking on the link 17,000 times. :)

My mistake, I thought I was clicking on a link to nudie pics.

Must be a compelling vision for 17,000 clicks.. is it?

I've always been more 'out in the field' myself, so perving in real time, lol.. Prom75, please take note of this desperate degenerate act of mine, and assess me accordingly. [-o<
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby promethean75 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:59 am

^^^ oh you are so goin' down, magsJ. Lemme get outta here before I get trapped in this rain storm and get to some shelter. Then I shall proceed my desperate degenerate gestaltian psychoanalysis.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:24 am

promethean75 wrote:A lot of us are desperately degenerating these days and I'd wanted to create an opportunity for people to share their desperately degenerating stories. I'll go first.

I think I first started desperately degenerating when I inverted the top><down conception of the noumenal nil to compensate for the lack of my abrahamic absolute freewill. I think it was at this point that I became a parasite, but I'm not sure. I do know it was the terrifying fear I felt at the open borders policy the left was trying to implement, and how a lot of people wanted to be formally addressed as a member of the opposite sex. I think it was here that I recognized the dark age was coming... the loss of Anglo-Saxon values and culture... and i became a nihilist because I needed something absolute to hold in to.

What are some desperately degenerate experiences that you've had?
Just saw you refer to this thread as parody. And, sure, now I see this OP as parody. And perhaps if I checklisted people's stances, I could have seen it was a parody, but compared to so many posts, this post comes off as a norm here. I even had the thought that he's supposed to be owning up to degeneracy, but really he ends up just complaining about others, so what the fuck, I'll just complain.

A la 3 Christs of Yip, and other phenomena here, it says something about a forum if a parody is just another post, a really not a particularly anomolous one.

Like, say.....

It is said that the Force has a will, a destiny for us all. I wield it, but it uses us all, and that is abhorrent to me, because I hate the Force. I hate that it seems to have a will, that it would control us to achieve some measure of balance, when countless lives are lost. I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will, and that is what pleases me, a dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied. This is why peace, balance, control, strength, power, freedom, and understanding are achieved in emptiness and neutrality, the way of the Gray Wizard. The Gray Wizard has ultimate command of the Cosmic Force Aegis.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby MagsJ » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:30 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:So when it concerns the "IRL" personal encounters I've had with people, it's weird. It's as-if fear-mongers are part of a cult, and they confront you about it. Hey, aren't you scared, as I am, of X, Y, and Z???

..reason why I don't talk to most people anymore.. don't wanna hear no-ones' issues.. don't care for what's going on in their heads.

And then they examine your face, your reaction, your reasoning. People want to pull others into their Fear, to suck others down into the deep waters, to drown with them.

..much more preferable is, to accidentally examine a face.. after you have offered him a bag of crisps, only to accidentally make contact with the brightest aqua-blue eyes you have ever seen, he then quietly mouths the words "Thank you" as he unnoticably takes the bag of crisps from your hand.. and for that moment, the expression of all thought ceases to manifest.. only perception alone being in play.

True story.

The End.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby MagsJ » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:12 am

promethean75 wrote:^^^ oh you are so goin' down, magsJ. Lemme get outta here before I get trapped in this rain storm and get to some shelter. Then I shall proceed my desperate degenerate gestaltian psychoanalysis.

Did you get trapped in the storm? :shock:

Yesterday, I was talking to a fellow female Conservative, and the only way this person ever seems to communicate with me is with denigration. What is her major malfunction Prom? What's going on here? Why she gotta keep putting me down like that? ..in secret, where no-one can hear.

But I called her out, in front of everyone.. our peers, in a cheery manner, and then cheerily said "see you later" twice.. as she interjected after the first one, and so giving part of her real demeanour towards me away.. that of antagonism. And then I shut her out, out of my mind, because she was out of hers.. if she thinks she can talk to me, or anyone, like that.. I've told her this before, but now my mind is closed to entertaining her, to entertaining her negative aspect towards my unwavering Carib Ich. Or could it be that my French-Germanic side and her Jewish side are simply at intangible odds. :-k
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:47 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I believe history is on my side. Counter my argument, it should be easy. I say, a homeless, mentally ill, cripple, lives better today than Caesar of 2000 years ago. Prove me wrong.
Right off it cannot be proved since it depends on what one values in life. I am not thrilled to have to choose either, but I'd choose the Caesar. The mentally ill homeless I've known are suffering most of the time. Tortured by compulsive thoughts, suffering even when young from lice or scabies or other chronic parasitical problems - often in the digestive system. They suffer the elements in ways that Caesars generally avoided. And Caesars were less likely to suffer from the chronic ailments living outside without hygeine leads to. So they suffer their minds and they suffer their bodies. Caesers faced challenges that were interesting. Intellectual, military, philosophical - if they wanted - aesthetic. Mentally ill homeless people are facing challenges as to where to get their food for the day - and often really disgusting food, though sometimes fine food - how not to get their stuff stolen, how not to get raped - especially, but not only if they are women - how not to get beat up. How to protect whatever stuff they own in their carts and bags and stash places. While I would find these challenges minimally interesting and perhaps even on occasion be proud of a creative solution, I'd rather not deal with the stress around them and I think I would find the Caesars challenges more interesting. I'd be able to meet with artists, playwrights, statemen, philosophers, and people with all sorts of expertise with practical things: engineers, horse trainers, linguists, farmers, wine makers -and question them, perhaps take on as a hobby tossing in my ideas, learn from them. I would be meeting other people who have had the resources to develop things that interest me.

Of course there would be stress for the Caesars, and given the time, there were diseases I could get that a homeless person might be saved from in an emergency room. But the horrific day to day struggles, both in the mind and in keeping warm and safe, etc., make the choice easy for me.

In fact I would choose many people back then, not just Caesars, over being a mentally ill homeless person, most of these latter being people with unresolved PTSD which, I know from experience, is very, very unpleasant.

And I would choose all sorts of indigenous type lifestyles over a desk job in a cubicle in a corporation. Put me in the Sioux 500 years ago over that.

Now, none of this is proof, since I can't tell you, Unwrong, that you would be wrong to choose whatever you would. I might be able to pick at some justification in your argument. If you said that homeless people have X, and I know they don't well, I could jab at that. But overall we are dealing with values. I can't prove to you that really you should love seafood if you don't. I do think it's odd that you'd choose the homeless person, given things I've read you have written. But that's neither here nor there.

I do however agree I don't think we can sum up that 'we have gone backward.' I think we have gone backward in some ways compared to different times, but also moved forward in other ways.

No, that's inaccurate. Some of we have moved forward. Some of we have not. There are more opportunities today then there were...

but, there are some recent trends that are pretty terrible.

And smartphones are like intestinal parasites. They are mechanical vermin, feeding off ya.
Last edited by Karpel Tunnel on Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby MagsJ » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:37 am

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:I believe history is on my side. Counter my argument, it should be easy. I say, a homeless, mentally ill, cripple, lives better today than Caesar of 2000 years ago. Prove me wrong.

but, there are some recent trends that are pretty terrible.

Yeah.. where's the sonic shower and self-cleaning house that someone forgot to invent, psh! as who wants to be about that life.

So.. under that premise, I think it preferable to revert back to a pre-integrated Carib island-life, where there was no house to speak of to have to clean and food was free and abundant.. or even olde worlde France, but I'm not sure about India, as I'm very reluctant to be in a situation where I'm not at the top of the food chain. :lol: because as you know, me and big game cats (and all wild and dangerous animals) don't go well together. :|

Homeless, mentally ill, crippled.. where's any achieving in being in that position? Or pride? Or honour? ..these values pertaining to the homeless part, as it is avoidable.. unlike the latter two states, if pre-disposed to them, that is.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Next

Return to The Sandbox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users