My grounding / centering post - magnum opus

** always look around and ask, “is this violating anyone’s consent?” If it is (yours included), you are in the wrong place

** every sociopath wants to be an empath with a conscience

** hyper-dimensional mirror realities

** atone

** everyone will have to regret their no means yes memories

** unceremonious dedication to non contradiction is the only non contradictory highest power

** five stages of a sex dimorphic species

** make infinite? Hyper-dimensional mirror copies of yourself or do a cosmic mind meld

** don’t be the thing you hate

All of this is my spiritual protection and my grounding - I use it to ward off bad spirits

When you finally do get a girlfriend, you know what she’s gonna say to you on your third date while you’re sitting in that blue coat staring at her across the table at Ruby Tuesday’s with those empty, lifeless eyes? She’s gonna say…

streamable.com/wuins

You’re a projecting zero sum loving moron.

I’m a hyper empath.

You wish you were like me.

Promethean:

To be perfectly honest, right now, as we are speaking, I have my choice of being with 4 very beautiful women sexually … to date or otherwise.

I’m so evolved relative to the rest of this species that I send the “just friend” signal, which women are more willing to accept than men.

I do this because I cannot have a yes means yes relationship with women who are that young. Something you know very little about.

jesus christ dude. if it’s not a criminal offense and the babes are saying ‘yes’, wtf are you waiting for? you got a perfectly good chance to get your sexy on and you fuck it all up with all this philosophy shit. alright, what if one of em said ‘a non-zero sum hyperdimensional mirror permits me to give my dimorphic consent for having sex with you, ecmandu.’ would you do it then?

and there’s nothing wrong with dating young girls. i once dated a girl i met at a maternity ward when i lived in indiana. she was only fifty-three minutes old. i was doing some renovation work in the hospital and i ran into her in the snack lounge. she was trying to get a sierra mist from the drink machine and couldn’t reach the button, so i helped her. we got to talking and really hit it off. turned out she was trying to get her real estate license and wanted to move to california. told me her whole life story in less than thirty seconds. really cool chick.

so age has nothing to do with it, man. chemistry is everything. she liked sierra mist. i like sierra mist. she wanted to move to california. i want to move to california. she sold houses. i build houses. everything was perfect.

The above dialogue is wonderfully binary, and will likely simply confirm to both parties that they are on the right track.

That’s an interesting perspective. Even though it’s a catch-all. I like collecting perspectives though.

Next time you offer a perspective though, I’d advise that you not use a catch-all and provide something unique in context of the discussion.

@karpel,

How many people have you met who say “I can’t fully enjoy anything unless everyone can”?

Yet, against all evidence, reason and logic, you declare me to be oblivious.

The obliviousness of what you speak is all yours.

Contemplate deeply what my list says about me as a person, that such a list is organic and hard earned for any spirit does not deserve your blind response

Can you get together with Trixie strictly to make tube videos.

My Consenting Pony

just talk universe and make a nice frame

give me money after

so here is no consent violation, thats good.
Since you are here.

Seems like wanting a superiority feeling …

postponement isn’t resolution!

till the tone is silent
zen

karma is a bitch

can u make painting (of it)

can u make a painting

no.

no, don’t.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5GvAjqaHbQ[/youtube]

Barbarianhorde,

You’re not a philosopher. You’re the kind of rot that convenes real philosophers about how to construct existence to account for all these idiots. We have the dirty job of wiping the shit off your ass for you, when you’re more than capable of doing it yourself.

You’re almost a nothing.

In saying that, I’m actually flattering you. That’s how seriously fucked up you are.

Would you have sex with a beautiful female hyper empath who told you that it would not involve consent violation
For by refusing her sex you would be violating her consent which is the complete opposite of what you claim to do
But if your four ladyfriends are truly beautiful and sexually available then I salute your willpower in resisting them

You will have enjoyable experiences despite your claim that you cannot unless everyone else is having them also
Solitary experiences for example that cannot really violate anyones consent for they do not impose upon anyone
Else you must be thoroughly depressed every waking second of your existence and I just do not think that is true

A woman needs to be a WHOLE LOT MORE than a hyper empath to get through no means yes screening !!!

Which suggests that you would have sex with a woman if she actually satisfied all your conditions so what exactly would they be
And what is a higher state of consciousness than a hyper empath because I thought that was the highest state given you are one

:laughing: So now we know what “hyper empathy” means.

Ecmandu starting work on his philosophy early on.

Thanks for a laugh douchebag.

Um… rein it in guys, with the unneccasary posts.

Barbarianhorde,

Yup. You are exactly the person that everyone needs to convene and discuss what to do about all these idiots. A walking projection.

I’ll stop now, just saw your post.

I’m going to repost this, because said members were scared, threatened and intimidated by it, which speaks for itself.

** always look around and ask, “is this violating anyone’s consent?” If it is (yours included), you are in the wrong place

** every sociopath wants to be an empath with a conscience

** hyper-dimensional mirror realities

** atone

** everyone will have to regret their no means yes memories

** unceremonious dedication to non contradiction is the only non contradictory highest power

** five stages of a sex dimorphic species

** make infinite? Hyper-dimensional mirror copies of yourself or do a cosmic mind meld

** don’t be the thing you hate

All of this is my spiritual protection and my grounding - I use it to ward off bad spirits

There’s higher dimensions as well, telepathy and telekinesis as well…

A hyper empath feels what others feel, it’s like an over abundance of mirror neurons …

It’s a pretty evolved state. At the extremes, you do superpositioning with the bodies of others.

Anyways…

It is theoretically possible for me to have a yes means yes relationship with a human female; they’d have to be at least 60 years old though.