and so

Should one despise the stupid?

No.

I don’t think it really makes sense to mix shoulds with emotions, but it certainly seems both human and rational to despite stupid people in certain contexts.

However, what if prejudice and personal interest were left aside, and we had only reason to work with, but we admitted that learning something new could change our view? For instance, most people regard Meno as an utter moron, but, they might not know her true works, which lay hidden under the sea, for the time being, the result of an outing to the Mediterranean where the pleasure yacht sunk.

One should be jealous, for they hold the secret to happiness.

Lack of awareness is not worthy. Even if it had in it no pain. You sound to wish to want to be in nirvana. However, philosophy is something else.

One can enjoy suffering, anyway. So your answer is twice lazy as a shrunken pig brain.

Even though, and moreso because, the group honors your pathetic shortcomings in that they make the attempt ostensibly.

(PS the “critique”, or thoughtlessness, of Ronell is bunk, since it presupposes the intelligent as measure)

Indeed, my answer did not give due credit to the effort you put into your question. My apologies.
(we pigs can be sloppy like that - it comes with genetics, you know)

If you can leave Meno aside and reword this in a general way. I don’t know what you are trying to say. I ask you to set aside Meno because I do not read her posts. I tried, I could not understand them.

Meno is a guy, no?

His poetic drunk style seems masculine.

Yes, he is, Jakob ~ please do not follow the pathetic Herd which maligns him.

You need to give a more concise picture of what You mean by stupid?

Only if their stupidity endangers others, and/or they’ve deluded themselves into believing they’re much smarter than they are.

Is stupidity, in a sense, like beauty and truth ~ in that it can be in the eyes of the beholder?
No, I am NOT putting them within the same category.

=D>

Of course . . .

. . . there is no reason why somebody could not put them within the same category . . .