the war against the western man

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MJ7aSWBqrg[/youtube]

Weird. I listened to this video until I felt my ears were about to bleed. Is it recorded in the old frequency?

Youtube is ran by the rothschild conspirators so my guess is yes.

Good old RedShields. … they own YouTube too? Impressive.

There is nothing good about them, but yes, they are old, and yes they have a red shield. And yes they have affiliates that own, youtube, google, the government, some cable companies, entertainment companies, etc. And there is nothing impressive about being born a billionaire and buying some affiliates.

Also, just because you are a Jew, like them, doesn’t mean they are on your side. Its like George Carlin said, “They have a club and you ain’t in it.” Did you know that it was your fellow Jews, the Rothschilds, who funded Hitler? The Bush family is Zionist, but funded Hitler too.

440 is an aggy-inducing frequency… explains a lot.

Yes, same as the music they play on the radio. Not only is it 440 but also is shit to begin with. And yet the people all dance to their tower of babel, like a sick cacophony of some hellscape, with their pea-brains and excuses for minds. Taste went down the drain many years ago, and I don’t know where it went.

Hey. I’m not saying I have the biggest brain on the planet, hell, even Einstein had a small brain. But at least I’m not a pea-brain like those people who dance to the tower of bable. Hellish.

This is all Turkish propaganda darling. You’re a headless hen for Erdogan.

Im not Jewish by the way, Im also not black, and even still I admire a lot of black and Jewish people. I guess I have a big heart.

I doubt there is any kind of Turkish conspiracy against America at all. Do you really expect me to believe that it’s the Turks who’ve been poisoning America’s water supply? You won’t brainwash me into being a cuck for your Zionist agenda.

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

I enjoy learning about new, or not well known conspiracies, I grow bored of the old, or well known ones (moon landing, dead Kennedys, 9/11, etcetera).

There’s no question 440 Hz has an affect on us, however subtle, the only questions are, what is the effect, and is it part of a broader agenda to dumb us down, turn us into angsty, obedient worker drones?

It’s interesting the pattern 432 Hz produces in water appears to have more…soul to it, if you will, more life.

It’d be interesting to do some experiments on water, sand, plants, animals and yourself.

Listen to music and sound effects at different Hz, 432, 440, hell, 332, 540 Hz for hours, days, weeks, or get your kids, friends or pets to listen to them, without them knowing they’re different, and jot down what (if anything) happens.

If there is a sound conspiracy, there’s probably a light conspiracy too.

Wonder if they’re controlling our minds with light frequencies?

And then there’s the food and drugs we consume, and on and on.

Why is coffee the number one drug?

Why was marijuana verboten, was it just a prejudice, or do the effects of marijuana not jive with the system?

Chemtrails might be about mind control too.

My guess is, its part of the musical conspiracy. In Italy there was an old musical dictatorship in the 20’s. The government recognized the power of music there.

Nowadays, all they play on the radio is shitty pop music, Justin Bieber etc. I’m not saying Justin Bieber dries up women’s pussies. But his music is awful. And he sounds like a girl, but also looks like a girl. It’s when grown men, who look like men, start singing like girls, that dries up women’s pussies. Their music is just weak and soft. Pathetic.

And yes I know that they have tones of shitheaded female fans who have sex with them. But it dries up women’s pussies as a whole. Women don’t want to hear that shit. It’s one thing, if you are a transsexual, like Michael Jackson or Marilyn Manson. Then you can sing however you want. But if you are a grown man, singing weak pathetic songs and you sound like a girl, its not good for the country. There are some exceptions, like I said, Michael Jackson, or that one black guy I forgot the name of, that made that hit song, where he sounds like a girl. But in general, the lack of true rock and roll has dried up the vagina of this nation. Most women, just hear shitty, weak sounding tunes on the radio. And you get this culture of Feminists who hate the idea of sex. Well they hate sex because there are no more legends, like David Bowie or true rock and rollers. And I know that the songs very are much about sex nowadays. But they aren’t cool to listen to. They just sound weak and lame. Annoying. Women claim they love this new modern music. But women say things that they don’t really believe. We can see this in this new culture they made, where they hate men and hate the idea of being lusted after by men. They aren’t happy.

It’s like that game they made, where its the 60’s and everyone looks like a creepy clown. And the hero of the game is a violent bully who resists the tyranny. People say they are happy but they ain’t happy. They say their shit don’t stink but their shit stinks. People say they have 3 jobs and are happy. They are delusional and insane. Workaholics who dont even know what happiness is. They listen to shitty music on the radio, eat McDonalds, scroll Facebook, and get headaches every day and watch shitty movies. They aren’t happy.

Music nowadays is shitty, artificial, compressed, autotune garbage, with no uplifting or musical qualities whatsoever. Like I said in another thread, 98% of music is wasteful and stupid. Or then you get the “all-natural” music, that still sucks ass too, like its some old man singing with a guitar like that Cajun documentary. His voice was so goddamn annoying. It was like a buzzer or fly buzzing around my ear, so nasally and annoying.