Transmission...

RRenaissance 8.1 epicentre complete Sydney Secondus. “Special majestical, Hessen truly knows a better way forevermore.” Over.

By far.

Now here is one for the junkyards:8

The life in the day of:

Gone shopping bought my daily break feast of one delectable peach:

Then, i thought, scrambling for me my wallet for change and ohmegod
don’t have but 20cent. So got out of line and soon as did says to lady previously behind, oh I found my change inme
pocket. She goes , ill let you back.

Then this:

I turn around hating lines engaging her in light chatter, counting out pennies and nickels, holding up two pennies: say’n : I remember when this could getchu a candy and a first class stamp… (Now she looks like she’s been down over the block more then she can remember) and she goes, ‘I wouldn’t know’. And then I go , neither do I, me pa went and tol me.

Then count out 74 cent for the fruit very slowly to drive her mad for she got food enuf for a camp, then thank her profusely, so that the smirkin’ vet can get a good load of it as well, and turn on me’ heel and head out

Day in the life. (True Story)

Know the feeling. But to be honest I do live, I mean truly live at least a couple of days every week.

Well you’re lucky I am fortunate to get in one day. But then, no complaining here.

There are too many unfortuates out there , …

That comic looks like being down in out within Alaska. The bear is going to eat that Alaskan hobo.