Transmission...

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Moderator: Only_Humean

Transmission...

Postby 1mpious » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:48 pm

RRenaissance 8.1 epicentre complete Sydney Secondus. "Special majestical, Hessen truly knows a better way forevermore." Over.
1mpious
decent guy

Re: Transmission...

Postby Meno_ » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:12 pm

By far.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:23 pm

Now here is one for the junkyards:8

The life in the day of:

Gone shopping bought my daily break feast of one delectable peach:

Then, i thought, scrambling for me my wallet for change and ohmegod
don't have but 20cent. So got out of line and soon as did says to lady previously behind, oh I found my change inme
pocket. She goes , ill let you back.

Then this:

I turn around hating lines engaging her in light chatter, counting out pennies and nickels, holding up two pennies: say'n : I remember when this could getchu a candy and a first class stamp.. (Now she looks like she's been down over the block more then she can remember) and she goes, 'I wouldn't know'. And then I go , neither do I, me pa went and tol me.

Then count out 74 cent for the fruit very slowly to drive her mad for she got food enuf for a camp, then thank her profusely, so that the smirkin' vet can get a good load of it as well, and turn on me' heel and head out

Day in the life. (True Story)
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby 1mpious » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:40 pm

Know the feeling. But to be honest I do live, I mean truly live at least a couple of days every week.
1mpious
decent guy

Postby Meno_ » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:42 am

Well you're lucky I am fortunate to get in one day. But then, no complaining here.

There are too many unfortuates out there , .....
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby Dafoe » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:02 am

Drugs are bad.
Dafoe

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:57 pm

Dafoe wrote:Image

That comic looks like being down in out within Alaska. The bear is going to eat that Alaskan hobo.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic

Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Return to The Sandbox