Feminism is cancer.

Imagine one day someone goes on a rampage and shoots me in the head, killing 55 people.

What if I die and am reborn as some stupid feminist? I wouldn’t appreciate any of my blessings. I wouldnt even recognize the past suffering of my life as a male. I wouldnt even appreciate the freedoms being a female has granted me. Instead, I would be reborn as an SJW feminist ignorant of the ultimate philosophy. And this is why feminism is cancer, it’s unenlightenment.

yeah but it’d be breast cancer

Feminism has been get overstepping its logical bounds for a while now.

Now, somehow, wearing hijab got to be a part of new feminist movement. Go figure.
youtube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo

You might get to be reborn as a feminist fighting for the rights of women to wear hijab and be a second class citizen. Who knows?

As I have said, they can be hypnotized into anything whatsoever.
And that is why they have been excluded from many positions of authority throughout the history of Man.

sigh

omg lol

Well, for the most part, feminism is a leftist, Marxist based, movement (though I’ve encountered a few right-wing feminists). Marxism teaches that the world is fundamentally structured according to class hierarchies that maintain themselves based on the oppression of the lower classes on the part of the higher classes, and that the only way for the lower classes to overcoming their oppression is to revolt against the higher classes. This at once instills a sense of victimhood and a drive to overthrowing the perceived higher classes. Nothing comes of this except conflict, animosity, and war, and ultimately an inversion of the roles of oppressed and oppressor.

Jordan Petersen claims the word “civilization” is a whitewashed word for the notion “patriarchy”.

The posts in this OP seem to support his opinion. :slight_smile:

“Civilization is an old bitch gone in the teeth,”–Ezra Pound

Irrellus … your posts … the ones I’ve read … consistently confirm you possess great depth of thought.

I find it intimidating to attempt to grasp your intentions from this post … let me check my Nooscope. :slight_smile:

1. Bitch is commonly interpreted as a female dog.

2. A dog with no teeth could never survive in natural conditions.

3. Patriarchy has defanged the innate feminine strength.

Than again … your posts often suggest you welcome readers to take them any way they like. :slight_smile:

Thanks, Tom. I’m not so much deep as distant in a way. It’s been 50 years since I was in college and eager to debate the matriarchy vs patriarchy issue. I don’t see feminism as cancer, but as part of a larger whole. The human spirit can be masculine, feminine or neither.
Robert Frost put the dog reference in a similar light___
“The old dog barks without getting up.
I can remember when he was a pup.”

I prefer to think the word ‘civilization’ is just a pc term for domestication.

Kool thought :slight_smile:

If one looks at evolution backwards … ergo from the present to the past … it seems truthful. The other way around … not so sure. :slight_smile:

I don’t want to get off the topic but even Wikipedia (which I’m not a huge fan of) defines domestication as “a sustained multi-generational relationship in which one group of organisms assumes a significant degree of influence over the reproduction and care of another group to secure a more predictable supply of resources from that second group.” :-k

In the early stages of the journey to individuation all books are useful … in the final stage on the journey to individuation all books are harmful.

Substantial gifts to humanity:

1. Daoism … enter your house and close all windows and doors.

2. Buddhism … the merits of meditation and the notion of reincarnation.

3. Abrahamic religions … contemplation as in direct your efforts to union with the Divine … the Author of creation.

4. Hinduism … the influence of astrology on human consciousness.

5. Paganism … nature and in particular animals as messengers of the Divine.

To reach the “whole” one must embrace the “gems” of all world religions and discard the “trash”. Discerning between the two is no simple task.

Mankind is in liminal space … between shedding the garbs of domestication and putting on the garbs of … ??? … who the hell knows eh!

Yet again several meta statements with no supporting arguments!

Seems buying my nooscope at Walmart was a mistake. :slight_smile:

OTH I trust a “Eddington” will come along at the appointed time.

In what sense would this hypothetical SJW feminist piece of shit even be you in the first place?

White tears taste the best. Yet another reason guys like this are obviously the master race and sex. I mean, what’s not to like about the special white snowflakes complaining about changing society?

Civilization is a video game, the latest is Civilization VI. It’s pretty good.

Civilization is just what happened after the stone age. It does contain the word ‘civil’ which insinuates the civilizing of savage man. And it is correlated with patriarchy, but I’d be pretty damn skeptical about the claim that if women ruled the world, there’d be no civilization.

If women ruled the world, there would be civilization almost by necessity.