The ultimate utopian society for the Model society.

I have been thinking this for many years what the ultimate utopia would be.

Liberals hate bigots and bigots hate liberals.
So I was thinking about dividing the world into 2 continents, the LiberalLands and the BigotCentral. Anyone who hates fags gets to live in BigotCentral, anyone who wants to be a fag can live in LiberalLands.

There will be a third Land, Australia. This is where the nigger goes, but not all Negroes. The nigger defined as a Negro who is a bigot. But since the Negro is not welcome in BigotCentral or LiberalLands, where else do the niggers go? Australia. All the Non-bigot Negroes are sent to LiberalLands.

There is one downside to LiberalLands…Say you are a transsexual…you don’t mind fags, but you want the peaceful pastoral life of a woman. Therefore you hate rapmusic. Well of course you can’t live in BigotCentral. So you live in LiberalLands, but in LiberalLands there is Rap music. So you have to have your ears raped by the rape music (rap music=rape music.)

There is also a second downside. Fags cant reproduce, so IF THEIR PARENTS ARE BIGOTS THEIR PARENTS WILL MISS THEM. BUT WE CAN STILL MAINTAIN FAMILY CONNECTIONS THROUGH SKYPE. There is always a downside to everything, if world peace and happiness is the outcome it is the price we have to pay. Thus we will have STRONG, HETEROSEXUAL MEN CREATING LIBERAL HOMOSEXUAL BABIES TO BE SENT TO LIBERAL LAND. There will be no degeneration, because babies are produced in the mainland. Fags can’t reproduce, so Once they are gone, poof, they are gone. THE ONLY DNA WE WILL SAVE IS THE DNA OF GENIUS TRANSSEXUALS. IF A TRANSSEXUAL IS NOT A GENIUS THEN POOF THEIR LEGACY IS GONE, WHEN THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE WONT CORRUPT THE GENE POOL WITH THEIR LACK OF BALLS. BUT IF THEY ARE GENIUS THEY WILL BE SAVED AND CLONED. ANDY WARHOL IS A SHIT ARTIST SO HIS DNA WONT BE SAVED. BUT THE WACKOWSKI SISTERS MADE THE MATRIX FILMS AND THEIR DNA WILL BE SAVED, SAME AS THE TRANSSEXUAL WHO PLAYED MEOWTH AND TROLLED US WITH FAKE NEWS, THUS PAVING THE WAY TO EXPOSING THE GLOBAL CONSPIRACY OF FAKE NEWS.

So you may ask yourself Well what about the jews? THE JEWS ARE DRAGONS OF SOCIETY, PREYING ON THE SHEEPLE AND MASSES OF COWS. IT IS EVIL TO SLAUGHTER AND GENOCIDE ALL DRAGONS, DRAGONS ARE SIMPLY DRAGONS AND SERPENTS DOIN’ THEIR THANG. However we can defeat and reform the dragons, we can turn jews into good people. And we do this by sucking up to them and catering to their every whim. First we BAN THE BANKS but how will the jews be happy without their money and banks? Well we have to offer them some sort of compensation for their lack of world domination. And the way I proprose is genius, pure genius.

Okay so We ban the death penalty and don’t send criminals to prison. What we do instead, is Force criminals to be slaves of a bunch of fat lazy jews. We will turn all criminals into sissies who must serve and obey their Jew masters. They will do all manner of favors and jobs for Jews. This will please both the Jews and also Reform criminals into feminized citizens.

ALL HAIL YOUR LORD AND MASTER THE ROYAL OVERLORD OF THIS UTOPIAN SOCIETY.
Kneel before your lord and genius, Ultimate Philosophy 1001.
For I have single handled savied society with my plans of goodness and utopia.

ALSO, THERE WILL BE NO MORE UGLY PEOPLE IN SOCIETY. WE WILL INVENT A DNA MACHINE THAT WILL CURE UGLINESS. THIS WILL STOP SCHOOL SHOOTINGS FROM EVER HAPPENING AGAIN. ELIOT RODGERS WILL BE SAVED BY SEX CHANGE. 80% OF THE POPULATION WILL BE TURNED INTO FEMALE.

^If you can understand the meaning of this picture, you have an IQ.