Trump vs. Hillary: Battle of the Clowns

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8BkOIOdIAM[/youtube]

Note to mods: THIS IS AN AD, BUT, IT IS ABOUT POLITICS AND A POLITICAL MESSAGE. PLEASE DONT BAN ME.
pro.hsionlineorders.net/p/HSI17 … 06/?h=true
^
this website talks about crooked klinton.

Now you may ask yourself, WHY AM I BETRAYING THE CARTEL?

Firstly, I’m not a hero. I have no illusion that I can save this country from it’s corrupt politicians, but when they personally attack me I’m not going to sit back and take it.

Well I KNOW they are intentionally going behind my back and sabatoging my back. They intentionally made my girlfriend dump me.
So, if you want me to be quiet, I have some demands. If you won’t follow the demands, you might as well do me a favor put a bullet in my brain and put me out of my misery, and take me out of this shit world.

1. Make my girl return back to me, and never intentionally sabatoge any of my relationships again.
  2. Don’t ban our guns.
  3. Give me a sex change by age 40.
  4. Give me a fair chance to run for president by age 50. Not saying you have to rig the election for me, but at least give me a chance to soak up the limelight for a while.
  5. Slightly increase my disability check by 50 or 100$.

If you do all 5 of those things, I will keep quiet. Otherwise I am going to keep posting videos like this exposing your corruption. Trixie out.