Retards, fake geniuses, stupid tests and riddles.

Okay so according to the test, if you enjoy city living and hate nature, you are a genius. Also, “if you don’t want no woman” you are a genius. Basically, according to these “scientists”, Christopher Lagan, a man with a 200 IQ, is not a genius, because he is a married man who lives in the country. And feminists are giant geniuses 'cause they love the metropolis and “dont need no man.”

Also, having Fake 3d generated masks with impossible shapes and impossible lighting is a real test of genius.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVgHMx5RnAg[/youtube]

Here’s I got a real test for you buddy. You want to prove whether I’m not a schizophrenic? How bout you give me a gun and two bullets, we go to some foreign country and sign a form of consent that you won’t press charges and I won’t go to prison. Then we will see first hand whether or not I’m a real schizophrenic, okay?

But wait, there’s more.
If your index finger is longer than you pinky finger, or your pinky finger is longer than your index finger…Or your middle finger is the longest finger because it goes up your butthole (can’t remember which) then you are a fag or transsexual (can’t remember which) and if you are fag or transsexual that means your pinky finger is longer than your butthole because your middle finger fits into your butthole, means you are a genius, or what is was the other way around, again can’t remember which. Says so in youtube video, so it must be true.

So I took this riddle today.
Shows a picture of a shovel, and a guy in jail.
The window is about 7 feet high, and the shovel is right below the window. Guy has 2 days to escape.
No matter what, he cannot dig a tunnel out of there.
How does he escape?
Well the obvious answer is, he stepped on the shovel, and boosted himself out.
But nope, thats WRONG.
Because even though he cannot possibly dig a tunnel out there, implying the dirt is actually on top of a concrete floor, and shallow, apparently there is enough thick, heavy, dirt in there to boost a mound in order to climb out of it.

But wait there’s more.
Woman files a false report about her necklace being stolen. How did the police know she lied?
There are dirt footprints everywhere.
I said, because she lived on the 2nd story, and/or on sand, thus the footprints shouldn’t have been so dirty.
But nope, that’s WRONG.
This woman was so retarded that she broke the glass on the inside, not outside. And I was supposed to know that, given the very simple, basic, cartoony flash vector graphics of it, that didn’t even show me the glass shards outside.
When if I was a real police detective, I could have figured it out in 5 seconds, because, you know, reality, and not cartoony flash vector graphics.

But wait there’s more. Let’s say you think I didn’t try hard enough to solve those 2 riddles, and I should have tried harder. If those 2 examples weren’t evidence enough that the test was complete bullshit, these final three riddles you cannot deny their stupidity and bogusness. No way you can blame me for not solving these next riddles of pure bullshit.
A serial killer gives two pills to his victims.
One is poison, the other is harmless.
No matter what, the victim always takes the poison pill, and he always takes the harmless one!
How does he do this?
Well, he tricks his victims, just like the Asshole who made the riddle did too. It was “unfair”, just like this stupid fucking riddle.
You see, the person who made this riddle blatantly lied, actually the whole riddle was a lie.
You see both pills were harmless, and the water was poisoned.
But we are expected to solve the riddle given to us with misinformation and bullshit, even though the fucking retard who made the riddle blatantly made up bullshit and lied to us and said one of the pills was poison.

Oh and here’s another one.
John goes to his friends house.
Calls the cops.
How did the cops know?
I said, because he had erroneous footprints that indicated he went in the house, and doubled back later.
But nope, thats WRONG.
The real answer is, there’s no possible way you can see through a window when it’s winter time.
Even though in real life, I CAN FUCKING SEE THROUGH WINDOWS IN WINTER TIME.

Oh, got to love this one.
The mailman did it because…why?
After they explained the riddle to me it still seemed like bullshit.
Because the mailman knew he wouldn’t read it on Wednesday?
First of all, MAILMEN DONT DELIVER NEWSPAPERS YOU FUCKING RETARD.
What the flying fuck…
What the fuck, are these people who make these riddles either insane or on drugs?

I did actually solve two of these riddles right, because you know, there were two riddles that weren’t actual bullshit and actually gave all the needed information to solve it. But most of them were a fucking joke.

So many goddamn “geniuses” in society. Fuck, half the population is “genius”. Why because one finger’s longer than the other. Says so on Youtube.

PS If you want to hear one more shitty riddle, my friend made this up.
“If you are in a room with a nuke, and you only have 10 seconds, what do you do?”
My response was “Praise the lord that the apocalypse is finally here?”
My friends response was “Bury the bomb at the bottom of the ocean, it should stop the radiation.”
But NOPE, thats WRONG.
The REAL ANSWER is, “Think for 7 seconds, then after you think for 7 seconds, try your best to defuse the bomb.”
Because apparently, it only takes 7 seconds to learn how to defuse a bomb and go through bomb school.

Like what the fuck.

Oh, here’s another funny story.

I take this geometric IQ test, for a live psychologist.
I literally solve each puzzle in less than 3 seconds.
The only lag is my hands having to physically rotate the objects for him to see, and the random factor of him resetting the puzzle and making them rotate around.
I only make one mistake, and it’s on the final puzzle, a mistake which I correct a few seconds after I solve the puzzle saying “Oops, silly mistake, sorry.”
After the test, he just says I did “above average” and gives me an IQ of a measly 135.
Like what the fuck.
Do I have to be Flash Armstrong to pass this test, superhuman fingers?
Like what the flying fuck. I basically solved the puzzles instantaneously as soon as they were given to me, and make only one minor mistake which I instantly correct, and it STILL isn’t enough to score over 150???
Maybe if I’m a computer algorithm, or a robot, a calculator, with 16 ms latency, is the only way to score a 250 Ecmandu “true” IQ test.
Ecmandu is a fucking genius 'cause he believes rocks are sentient.
Jesus Christ.

So I’m watching this movie called the Thinning.
Good premise, but I’m afraid they are gonna use the same shitty tests and methodology of these retards.
Maybe they will tell me that nigga’s, are the real geniuses.
'Cause rap music requires such fast verbal ability.
genius.com/rap-genius

So like, if Flash has the magic hands, that makes her a genius.
Cuz like, it’s all about the speed, you know.
Never mind Joker’s social commentary about a hypocritical world full of morons.
Anti-socials and genius doesn’t go hand in hand.
It’s all about the city. If you love the city you are a genius.
If you are feminist who’s fast with her hands, YOU ARE A GENIUS.

Cuz let’s face it, inventions are made to pleasure us.
Inventions give us what we want, what makes life pleasurable.
So when I get my sex change, what better way than we are lesbians, and if she fingers my pussy so fast, that it gives me an orgasm?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS0XNNGalM8[/youtube]
Jokers not a genius, Flash the feminist is.
Cuz she defends the metropolis and corrupt politicians, she’s so smart.
And just, so fast.
Who cares if she sucks at philosophy?
Who cares if she’s a fucking airhead?
All about the speed.
Athleticism.
Mental gymnastics.

I can’t tell if you’re being serious here or not.

But wait, there’s more.

All philosophical discoveries are made in 5 minutes. The faster you think of them, the better quality they are. Faster thinking=better thinking. Only retards think things slowly and deliberately. Rome was not built in a day, it was built in 5 minutes, by a super genius who masturbated to cities. Masturbated, because as a genius he didn’t need no woman, he was satisfied by being alone, 'cause geniuses have malfunctioning emotions, are unhealthy, and don’t experience basic social needs. Friendship is primitive, the ideal society is where noone talks to each other in isolation, nobody fucks, its primitive and “innappropriate” (innappropriate when other’s talk about it, but since you are a divine gift of god you can be a hypocrit and talk about it as much as you want), this way you can masturbate to your own ideas, never learn anything, and never experience criticism from anyone, and declare yourself a genius because your middle finger fits nicely into your butthole.

But wait, there’s more.
I can’t say there’s any correlation to the fact that I rarely if ever fit into common hats, because my head is literally too big. I can’t say there is a direct correlation to that, and being smarter than everyone around me, because that would be icky, since we are all equal, equality.

A short person, with a tiny brain, has every chance as being every bit as smart as me, there is no correlation between brain size and intelligence. Here’s why. A certain of species of whale, has a brain much bigger than humans, yet this whale is dumber than humans. It’s not dumber than humans because it’s brain has an entire different infrastructure and neuron configuration that is totally different than humans. It is dumber because, the simple fact that brain size has no relation to intelligence. It is pure coincidence that Christopher Lagan is a big, gigantic person and has a 200 IQ. We cannot say there is any correlation with this. Because this would mean, if blacks had smaller brains, whites had medium brains, and asians had the largest brains, it would mean black people are stupid, which is racist. We live in the land of equality. And we cannot even say asians are smarter than whites, even though they are better artists and make better videogame emotions, and most white games are degenerate with bad aesthetics. Let’s pretend GTA (an American game) has as good graphics as a non-degenerate Japanese menu. Nope, we can’t say Namco makes better intro movies, even though its obvious it does. In fact we have to say Shitty artists like Andy Whorehall are just as good as Namco graphics, why because they say so. We have to have one good gay artist out there, so lets find one, we have to pick at least one. Lets pretend andy whorehall copy and pasting Marylyn monroe over and over again like a fucking retard, is fine art, every bit as good as some Japanese anime with high depth of adventure and emotion, Yep the movie Empire, a fucking movie starring a fucking building that doesn’t move for 8 hours is every bit as good.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_(1964_film

Eeyup.

But let’s take it a step further. Let’s say race is strictly about skin color, this is so we can sound like the biggest retard in the room and make people too afraid to challenge us that we Interrupt them before they can speak, like Donald Trump does.

Or we could act like when I say what I say, that I mean something else. For instance, even if I have black friends, jew friends, you’ll call me a racist for saying black people are stupid, as if I am saying all black people are stupid, WHEN I AM WELL AWARE THERE ARE SOME EXCEPTIONS BECAUSE CERTAIN GENES CAN BE SIMILAR BETWEEN RACES, FOR EXAMPLE A WHITE PERSON MIGHT HAVE ASIAN TENDENCIES AND ASIAN PREDESPOSTIONS, EVEN IF HE WAS BORN WHITE. BUT IN GENERAL, RACE TENDENCIES TEND TO FOLLOW CERTAIN TENDENCIES AND BEHAVOIRS.