Spoony knows.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHUp5wSgr3w[/youtube]

i want to take this moment and say that I want to spoony everybody’s mom. I want to spoony everyone, as long as they aren’t morbidly obese.

Why is it that I have only spoonied 6 women in my entire life, 3 of them were trannies.

the average genius has had sex with 0 to 1 girls before they are age 20, but the average nigger has had sex with 50 girls before they are age 20.

First I want to talk about the word nigger. The word shouldn’t offend you. Not all blacks are niggers, Northern Africans are not niggers.

But, why is it that a Liberal can make a movie showing the black lifestyle as dumb, urban ghetto where blacks are stupid junkies who fail at high school. Like in the movie, litterally not one black in the entire movie was good at high school. In the movie not a single black could answer the teacher’s questions.

But the person who made this movie gets an Oscar, Emmy, whatever, gets told they are this politically correct angel of society.

Meanwhile, I simply write online EXACTLY what the blacks are depicted as in the movie, and I get called this horrible racist.

Like what the fuck.

Second of all, why am I expected to sit back as a cuck and ignore the degeneration of society? Like all these hipsters with YOLO font and artists Litterally getting paid to draw scribble on TV. I am expected to sit back and say there’s nothing wrong with niggers stealing all of my women and reproducing 50 times, meanwhile I have no kids or family. Like what the fuck. Enough is enough. Someone has to say something. Like you can’t expect society to function when Nikola Tesla never gets laid, and a 90 iq nigger gets laid 50 times. I mean soon there wont be any more geniuses being born, ever, and society will regress 200,000 years before evolution.

i yolo so hard