The Sex Offender Shuffle

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Moderator: Only_Humean

The Sex Offender Shuffle

Postby gib » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:44 am

I came across this hilarious video the other day...

...and put it on my latest mix.

It made me wonder: is this in response to a new law they passed in Florida? Sex offenders being obliged to announce their sexual offenses to the neighborhoods they move into? Does anybody know?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

I don't care about income inequality, I care about the idea that there are people who have actual obstacles to success.
-Ben Shapiro

...we hear about the wage gap, the idea that women are paid significantly less than men--seventy two cents on the dollar--that's absolute shear nonesense--it is absolute nonesense--in 147 out of 150 of the biggest cities in America, women make 8% more money than men do in their peer group. That wage gap is growing, not shrinking.
-Ben Shapiro

We're in a situation now where students can go to university and come out dumber than when they went in. They are infantalized by safe space and trigger warning culture, the idea that interogating a new idea, coming into contact with a school of thought or a person that doesn't conform to your prejudices is somehow problematic, that it gives rise to trauma.
-Milo Yiannopoulus

Fuck your feelings, snowflake
-Milo Yiannopoulos
gib
resident exorcist

Return to The Sandbox