Defying The Odds...A Smart Blonde...On...

…immigration.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRwdpiV64iM[/youtube]
A beautiful, articulate woman on an intelligent mission to educate the masses specifically on immigration in this video. Boy, does she have her work cut out for her.

What are your thoughts on current immigration in the USA? In Europe? In other parts of the world? Why are Western countries allowing rampant immigration to overrun their native populations? It’s Latinos in the USA. It’s Arabs in Europe. Even Australia has a flood of Asians. WTF is going on? Is this globalism at work to destroy social cohesion of the native populations with non-assimilating immigrants?

Mexicans entering America because the two countries share a border. The other examples involve Asians [ and Africans ] moving to Western countries
There is no common ground between those who support immigration and those who do not and it is unfortunately magnifying the problem much more
Everyone only listens to those they already agree with and no progress can be made until this stops and until those in power listen to other voices too
I am not expecting a solution to this any time soon specifically in relation to Muslim integration within Europe and for a multiplicity of reasons as well

What’s most obvious is the Mexicans, but the number of people who stay in the USA on expired visas is huge and mostly undocumented in the figure of the 30 million I gave above. There’s probably another 5-10+ million from other Latin American countries who get their vacation visas to visit DisneyWorld and never leave as well. The USA is being exploited by folks from many countries who come here for a visit and never leave.

This issue is not just about immigration but also culture and society. There are many Muslims who have successfully integrated or will do so but sadly not all will
The numbers may be a minority but it is still a problem. As is home grown terrorism and paedophilia. White people being called out as racist for criticising this is
also a problem. Or for criticising any aspect of Islam for that matter. The free speech issue was not initially related to immigration as such but it has nonetheless
become an unintended consequence of it. Speaking out can result in you losing your job even though you have done nothing illegal as such. Beauty who made the
video in the OP lost hers for exercising her First Amendment rights. There is zero end in sight to this like I said. I just listen to all sides and avoid coming down on
either sometimes agreeing with one and sometimes with the other. But I am a nobody. It is those with power and influence who should be doing this or else it will
carry on like this for as long as it can. A cultural and ideological war with no end in sight to it at all. So be patient as it is going to run for a very long time to come

We have some of them in the USA but they nonetheless do not speak out against Muslim terrorism nor do they turn in their Muslim extremist neighbors to the proper authorities, so are they truly integrated or is it a quiet facade?

That would be because of fear of the consequences although not all Muslims would be as complicit in their silence

What’s so frustrating is the majority are complicit in their silence and innocent people die needlessly for it.