Q&A

Are you kidding?! Paranoia’s a thrill! :laughing: Makes you feel like a spy in an espionage movie.

Just kidding… sort of. 8-[

Anyway, I wonder if Destiny’s abandoned this thread. We’ve butchered it pretty bad. I was expecting a whole series of Q&A rounds. I swear I won’t :puke-front: at all of them.

Will respond to your other posts later.

gib

:laughing: I had a good laugh, thanks.

Maybe Destiny has forgotten about the thread - I guess that is a possibility.

Seriously just respond whenever you feel like it.

Please put that to language, gib. :evilfun:

She doesn’t post that often.

“BLAAAA!!!”

Perhaps every could presuppose that there may still be another or others out there lurking in the wings?
You are not immune until you die. lol

Be vigilant but with balance. If you are hyper-vigilant you may experience paranoia around every corner. 8-[
Train your mind to be calm, gib.
:evilfun:

Thanks master Yoda. :mrgreen:

Everything I know I have learned from my cat, Yoda. :evilfun:

Arcturus Descending

And here I was, hoping, praying and further hoping that both yourself and gib would catch the strain I have on offer.

Perhaps the strain I am offering is not contagious.

I took this on board . . . now I am paranoid . . . I am freaked out. I hope you will be OK gib.

:laughing:

Geez, what a tempting offer! :laughing:

Thanks.

Not an easy set of criteria to overcome, of which I recognise that I too am a victim of… victims of an all or nothing mentality, that needs an interim middle-ground found quickly enough to resolve this limitation of situations and therefore growth… or is that a bad idea, if our fight or flight responses cannot adapt as quickly as our mind?

So you equate ‘endless possibilities’ with ‘knowing everything’? Ok.

…of all the possibilities, in all the world, you had to choose this one - compelled to, or limited to?

Less limitations means more compelling experiences, but at what cost.

I think cities, and especially large cities, are making us reactive rather than enabled. Modern woes make for modern ills.

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion from what I wrote. Read it again.
Had you even read my last line, you would have realized that my answer to your question was a NO.

I’m not sure what you mean Mags? I don’t think anyone chooses to be in the reality we find ourselves in. However, I think the anthropic principle might address what I think you mean. It’s like asking: out of all the animals on Earth, why did I become human? Because only humans can ask the question.

Reactive meaning more limited? Not actually making free choices? In that case, we’ve got to tough it out. Learn to be okay with the consequences we’re trying so desperately to avoid.

It is not so much in the experiencing than in the choosing, that I am interested in… the deciding factors in which way things will go… stressful much! :neutral_face:

It is? I think the difficulty arises in settling on only one of many available choices… seeing all those choices is the easy part.

The egos of others prohibits this exploitation of those with an amazing skill set… nothing brings out the demon in others than being outshined.

The UN do nothing.

I fear the world will be a disappointing place for years, so best to buckle up and at least try to enjoy the ride. :auto-swerve:

I do not need to read anything again.

My reply was not a criticism, but a verification of your reply…

Maybe men and women differ here. But maybe it just me.
Where there is a whole wall of seeming options, I see a monolithic forbidding wall, not a lot of bricks.

Dont I know it. Its the main problem for a wholesome guy with respect to women as well - all the sick dudes will gang up to prevent the match. Same with work. But a knowing, mocking smile is usually enough to disperse that whole wall and send them all crying to their mothers laps.

Other than running pedophile networks and creating slave-markets the size of nations, not a whole lot, I agree.

Sort of. Im actually part of the ride. I make it very difficult for stupid people to enjoy their stupidity. I enjoy this role beyond imagining. It is so lovely to see a stupid person writhe in agony when his stupidity becomes evident to him.

Reactive meaning more limited? Not actually making free choices? In that case, we’ve got to tough it out. Learn to be okay with the consequences we’re trying so desperately to avoid.
[/quote]
What if an individual refuses, or simply cannot be, reactive or want to tough it out? I see a few humans as the calm, and the majority as the storm.

A nice analogy to describe the dilemma, but I wouldn’t know if this was a male/female issue, just from our observations alone.

Dont I know it. Its the main problem for a wholesome guy with respect to women as well - all the sick dudes will gang up to prevent the match. Same with work. But a knowing, mocking smile is usually enough to disperse that whole wall and send them all crying to their mothers laps.
[/quote]
Females prevent matches too, and who needs the woes of the workplace politics to be played out in front of them every day of the week.

Isn’t there currently a call to have the UN disbanded? as they are nothing more than a money pit now…

:laughing:

i should have said try to enjoy the ride “in the driving seat”. I am not averse to dipping my toe into the ocean that is humanity, but the experience has proved worthless, so back to the dipping pool for one. :wink: