Economic supremacy wars: Chinese vs. Jews

I have heard the emerging Chinese investors being compared to Jews in their financial takeover abilities. Obviously, they are not the same people, but they do have some similarities, especially when it comes to their keen interest in finances and monetary ambitions in general. That brings up an interesting question: if Chinese were pitted against the Jews in the war for financial power and supremacy, who would win?

The Chinese, who all know martial arts :wink: , and are not violence adverse, they fight their own wars, unlike the Jews who conscript other countries to do their dirty work. Jews’ behind the scenes meddling and connivery might land them with a bullet in their brains. The Chinese will win.

forward.com/culture/344669/why-a … -the-jews/

Looks like right now most Chinese have a positive perception of Jews and even try to emulate them.
Interesting mention of Jewish intellectuals who backed Mao, who was responsible for many deaths of Chinese that would make holocaust quite insignificant in comparison.

Divide and weaken/conquer would probably be the most likely tactic. The advance of democracy with the help of countries like Taiwan. A war with North Korea will likely hurt china too.

Reading up on some similarities. The Chinese see Judaism through Confucianism, and that is what enabled its survival in China. An interesting mix, but the proposed notion that Jews are not a race but a way of living or practice is incompatible between them because the Chinese are a distinct race of their own. If it spreads it will lose its physical distinctness, it will be distinct only in idea (even more so).

google.com/amp/s/mobile.nyt … n.amp.html

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 … 49,00.html
(I remember there was a japanese movie about how Japanese helped the Jews during ww2. It’s About a Japanese ambassador who broke the law and gave Jews fake visas to give them passage into China and help them escape the war. It’s was called Persona Non Grata, 2015)

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-an … sh-studies

Looks like the Chinese will be rolling out the red carpet for the Jews. But some things are not being said. Will Jews continue to support family values of the Chinese once they are allowed to have influence in the Chinese society? Will Chinese themselves abandon their own traditionalism when they embrace the Jewish liberal teachings? Do Chinese believe that they themselves can be immune to it, even while pursuing it? This infatuation with the Jewish ways doesn’t really sound like it might turn well for the Chinese.

I will continue my research. They talk about the idea of a “new Jew”, but I think the identity will also be stratified, just like the nazi Germans were, by ethnic/racial purity (I think the orthodox will remain isolated and conservative)

From the article that questions the Jewish future:

(Not sure about the space bit…I little too ambitious I think, unless they also plan on taking over all extra terrestrial alien life forms as well. Lol!)
ejewishphilanthropy.com/predicti … t-in-2050/

On popularity of Jewish “business” books in China:
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co … 13_pf.html

Hmm…Something tells me that greed (and hence gullibility) is going to be the weakest spot Of the Chinese psyche.

There is a remnant of ancient Chinese Jews via the silk road still living in China to this day but what is more interesting is that they’re monitored by the Chinese Communist Party much in the same way the muslim Uyghurs are. Seems the Chinese are taking a Stalinesque approach to the Jewish question.

Nonetheless I think the plan is that when the west implodes economically and in society the plan is to migrate to Asia looking for a new host as several retired Jewish economic brokers have already done in the Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, and Singapore.

China, Japan, and South Korea would be the zionist future prize eventually.

(If they could take back Russia also from their Bolshevik losses I’m sure they would do that as well.)

Once the European man is destroyed next up on the chopping block will be the Asian one.

I’m thinking you speak in jest here. The martial arts are not going to help the Chinese, but on the opposite, could be used as a weapon against them. I can see it being turned into their own version of new age philosophy. Remember, the Chinese In their mind, are still very superstitious, and are receptive to magical (supernatural) thinking. Just take a look st their martial art movies, a lot of them have mythology involved with magical beings and people with secret supernatural powers (this is unrealistic children’s level entertainment). Same with Japanese culture, fascination with ‘spirit’ world. But the biggest issue is that of cultural psychology, rooted in insecurities, greed, distrustfulness which naturally leads to corruption. Who says that the Chinese will not turn on each other instead? We think that the Chinese are opportunistic when it comes to taking economic advantage in the west and other parts of the world. I say, if that is true, then it’s the same or even worse when it comes to them treating their own people, and that is rooted in their own self-value (my term) and personal ethics/morals (which are not very high in my opinion).

Interesting study on trustworthiness score, by country.

google.com/amp/m.scmp.com/l … %3Famp%3D1

Besides that, because of their cultural superstitious beliefs concerning health, food, and exotic medicinal cures, China does offer a great market opportunities. It’s just missing the Harvard Phd experts or spiritual gurus telling them how bat shit gathered during the autumn full moon will cure cancer, or make them live to 120…for a price :wink:

Generally speaking the Chinese are called the Asian Jews of the orient even by their neighbors as their banking institutions have been around forever.

A highly untrustworthy test procedure.

Gambling addiction among Asians:

google.com/amp/s/www.psycho … tion%3Famp

(I don’t think Jews have that kind of problem). It’s Chinese superstitious thinking and greed that will make them very vulnerable.

CHINA TAKES OVER U.S. BANK.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqZ616wObpM[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWao4rmmSGk[/youtube]

When Will China Take Over the World?

Except China has over extended itself economically where it is equally in worse shape as the U.S. Actually as far as super powers are concerned Russia is doing better than both China and the United States.

A little off topic but there is a study which pointed out that South Koreans lean towards anti-Semitic attitude toward the Jews; which was later re-interpreted as a positive thing, that is, the despised qualities of the Jews are actually admired by Koreans. Yep.

algemeiner.com/2015/06/26/k … mpliments/

thediplomat.com/2014/05/why-is-s … i-semitic/

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 … 90,00.html

Are some peoples fundamentally and qualitatively different?! They either see or don’t see something. I wonder, did some Europeans have the same attitude originally?

Once again, the rest of the world is becoming Jew wise having seen organized Jewry destroy European nations. This will continue until Jewish supremacy is challenged everywhere or what I like to refer as a zionist Hebrewtocracy. It cannot be ignored as it eventually has to be dealt with.

On Korean anti-Semitic incident involving Samsung company. It was later retracted when US government officials got involved.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … Korea.html

google.com/amp/observer.com … toons/amp/

You mean that Putin has more under control?

IMHO so few Western people possess a grain of understanding vis a vis the Chinese psyche … ergo … Chinese culture and history.

Western media obviously presents China and the Chinese people in the unfavourable light they want you to see them in.

The history of Buddhism in China offers insights into your question about Chinese vs Jews. The Chinese have historically absorbed what they consider the “diamonds” of new ideologies … new to the Chinese … into their “psyche” and ignore the rest … usually the bulk of it.

While Buddhism has been in China for almost 2,000 it remains on the sidelines of mainstream Chinese culture/society.

The West cannot make the same claim for Christianity.

China has its own, its old religion too. It is older than Buddhism.