Economic supremacy wars: Chinese vs. Jews

Who doesn’t want a piece of China? Not a new phenomenon.

The China phenomenon is no different than the old “Gold Rush” days … and side effects like “Gold Fever” are in the picture as well.

You wrote in an earlier post …

[b]

[/b]

You obviously have no idea of the essence of the martial arts … very few Western people do. The pickle America finds itself in today … vis a vis China … is the result of the Chinese awareness … the result of millenia of experience … of martial arts phenomenon.

Hahahahahahahaha
Both of them are way too smart to become entangled in dumb shit like that.

Japanese take pride in believing they have Jewish blood in their divine tradition.

The Chinese will win.

The Jews could very well support and nurture the Asians’ gambling weakness (which, I think is part of their cultural collective superstitiousness). Because it’s part of their own culture, this mindset could be easily worked with and manipulated ( it’s not even introducing a foreign concept). It is their superstitiousness (or cultural beliefs) that will have to be addressed.

Asians are already being targeted:
‪Lucky Dragon to cater to Asian Americans businesspress.vegas/post/3469

google.com/amp/nationalpost … alking/amp

Whom do you exactly mean by the word “Jews”?

Not all Jews are Judaists, not all Jews are Israelis; not all Judaists are Jews, not all Judaists are Isrealis; not all Isrealis are Jews, not all Israelis are Judaists.

Jews in power, specifically in international banking and finance (media as well), or the globalists. Most such Jews are of mixed race/ethnicity already, but identify as “Jews”.

But back to China. I’d say so far, based on what I’m seeing, it’s not looking good for China. I can see their attempts at imitation easily turn to financial cannibalism of their own people. Remember that study on honesty? …not very encouraging. It could be a more innate character trait of the people, one that requires constant suppression and control. Like a chronic condition that you can only prevent from flaring up but not completely eliminate.

Fighting corruption in China:
aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/c … 37038.html

The Japanese appear more resistant to corruption, because of their idea of honor and self-sacrifice. Japanese have always been more xenophobic, and are now even experiencing a revival of nationalism. But their nationalistic revival is simply incompatible with Jewish worldview, considering historical context. (though not unexploitable).

youtube.com/watch?v=IHJsoCAREsg
youtube.com/watch?v=eSXNv1ksmQQ

There are a lot of crazy and irrational ideas floating out there, and the idea that Japanese copied Hebrew culture or that Japanese dynasty was started by Jews, or whatnot is just a false meme that’s floating around, not unlike the idea that Native Americans wrote in Hebrew:
youtube.com/watch?v=NgnRN-GOLLI

[b]

[/b]

Not very flattering for whoever the financial oligarchy are.

Us dollar is backed by a strong military, and it is becoming more technologically advanced and automated. In the future, it might be drones that will do the fighting, mitigating the human moral element (plus media control of public opinion). In any case, I don’t see gold backed yuan (or whatever) having a chance against military backed dollar as it is.
And have we not seen something like this before?

Not yet, but in the future China will have a military backed currency like the United States have today, and the military backed currency of the United States will likely be collapsed then. Just wait.

In-depht understanding, history just means change.

Source: Stockholm International Peace Research Institute. Can we trust such an institute? :-k

When Jimmy asked, “We owe China 13 trillion US dollars of debt; how shall we pay them back?” a 5-year-old boy’s response astonished people, saying “We should go around the world, and kill everyone in China,” to which Mr. Kimmel amusingly said, “Kill everyone in China? That’s an interesting idea.”

chinasmack.com/kill-everyon … -reactions

One of the comments:

Pilgrim-Seeker Tom, can you read Chinese by the way?

I can read about 5 characters … though I interpret the characters differently than Chinese people. My theory is based on the fact that the ancient Chinese who developed the characters were extremely frugal with the strokes … a single character often tells a story. Let me share an example:

1. 人 … this character means person … singular and plural I think. Seems like a judicious use of two strokes.

2. 大 … this character means ‘big’. After attempting to understand the relationship between ‘big’ and ‘person’ … note the only difference between the two characters is the single horizontal stroke. It occured to me one day that this character may also refer to a ‘big person’ … big as in stature … not size. For example Confucius.

3. 天 … this character means heaven. Again what is the relationship between a person of high stature and heaven. The single horizontal stroke at the top of the character suggests there is something/someone above even a person of high stature … ergo heaven.

On several occasions I shared my thoughts with some young Chinese people who had a limited command of the English language. I got a few smiles … no vigorous opposition.’

Thanks.

These articles allude to Israeli government’s involvement in worldwide binary options fraud (a form of gambling fraud), including its expansion into China:

timesofisrael.com/israel-ga … nto-china/

timesofisrael.com/why-binar … orruption/

This is not exactly on topic, but mentions China’s own involvement in worldwide money laundering operations:
mashable.com/2016/03/29/gilbert- … DooM0sIiqh

I thought it was ironic how he said that everybody took the apology money, as if to say everyone is really no different than he is. I saw the mentioned movie too, though I thought the people/targets were portrayed as too gullible in this movie. But I suppose if he used recent terrorist attacks as fear stimulus, it might work on some people. There were also a lot of little details missing in the movie version, and things appeared a little too straightforward, as in answer-the-phone-hand-over-money straightforward. And that naturally brings the question, is it alright to use another’s tragedy (fear, weakness) for own gain? And what if someone decides to go even further and create a terract as part of his con? And would taking an apology money make the act alright, even if it belongs to a big corporation or a bank? I suppose corporations and banks are also conning people, but does two wrongs make a right? That just means that regular people get duped twice, once by the system and another time by those bypassing the system. But then, why have the system in the first place? Why don’t we just live in the world where everyone tries to out con one another? …maybe we already live in that world.

EXTERNAL DEBT: USA and China.

Rank| Country | External Debt (US-$) |___ Date __| Per Capita (US-$) | % 0f GDP |

1 | USA |18,624,000,000,000| 30-06-2017 |_ 57,300 | 98 |

13 | China
|1,562,800,000,000| 30-06-2017 |
_ 1,100 _| 13 ___|

[size=85]Especially dramatic is the external debt per capita in the USA: it is 52.09 times more than in China.[/size]

Countries by military expenditures (absolute) in 2014, based on data from the World Bank.

Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.

NEWS:

China-CEEC Cooperation.

The “CEEC” as a “Trojan Donkey”.

Meeting 2017.

With Jews you always lose, they’re the most untrustworthy people on the face of the planet and if the Chinese go in trusting them they’ll have nobody to blame but themselves for their own stupidity in doing so.

China’s notable Jews (most of whom were involved in Communist movement):
google.com/amp/s/wideawakeg … o-era/amp/

Communism is Judaism, a quote from some random rabbi whose name I can’t seem to remember at the moment. :wink:

Chinese and Jews are both intelligent, but apart from that they’re very different.
Chinese are better with visual spatial intelligence, which would help them with engineering, Jews are better with language and manipulation.
Chinese are relatively honest and hardworking, but Jews are better at getting their money to work for them.
Ultimately Jews will outcompete them in economics, I mean they’ve been at it for thousands of years, they don’t know how to fire a rifle or plough a field, politics, religion and business is all they know.