Economic supremacy wars: Chinese vs. Jews

Gambling addiction among Asians:

google.com/amp/s/www.psycho … tion%3Famp

(I don’t think Jews have that kind of problem). It’s Chinese superstitious thinking and greed that will make them very vulnerable.

CHINA TAKES OVER U.S. BANK.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqZ616wObpM[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWao4rmmSGk[/youtube]

When Will China Take Over the World?

Except China has over extended itself economically where it is equally in worse shape as the U.S. Actually as far as super powers are concerned Russia is doing better than both China and the United States.

A little off topic but there is a study which pointed out that South Koreans lean towards anti-Semitic attitude toward the Jews; which was later re-interpreted as a positive thing, that is, the despised qualities of the Jews are actually admired by Koreans. Yep.

algemeiner.com/2015/06/26/k … mpliments/

thediplomat.com/2014/05/why-is-s … i-semitic/

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 … 90,00.html

Are some peoples fundamentally and qualitatively different?! They either see or don’t see something. I wonder, did some Europeans have the same attitude originally?

Once again, the rest of the world is becoming Jew wise having seen organized Jewry destroy European nations. This will continue until Jewish supremacy is challenged everywhere or what I like to refer as a zionist Hebrewtocracy. It cannot be ignored as it eventually has to be dealt with.

On Korean anti-Semitic incident involving Samsung company. It was later retracted when US government officials got involved.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … Korea.html

google.com/amp/observer.com … toons/amp/

You mean that Putin has more under control?

IMHO so few Western people possess a grain of understanding vis a vis the Chinese psyche … ergo … Chinese culture and history.

Western media obviously presents China and the Chinese people in the unfavourable light they want you to see them in.

The history of Buddhism in China offers insights into your question about Chinese vs Jews. The Chinese have historically absorbed what they consider the “diamonds” of new ideologies … new to the Chinese … into their “psyche” and ignore the rest … usually the bulk of it.

While Buddhism has been in China for almost 2,000 it remains on the sidelines of mainstream Chinese culture/society.

The West cannot make the same claim for Christianity.

China has its own, its old religion too. It is older than Buddhism.

For me … what separates Chinese religion from the ‘crowd’ of religions is the absence of heirarchy/institution/dogma … ergo … no pope … no dali lama … no caliph … no patriarch and son and so on

The Jews, of course, 10 out of 10 times.

The Chinese are not yet tested against other communities. In spite of so much economic development in China, no chinese individual or companies are yet able to establish a successful big business outside china. On the other hand, Jews have done that successfully all over the world. Chinese have succeeded to some extent outside China only in some Asian countries like Malaysia but have failed to repeat that success in the developed world, both individual and organizational level too.

with love,
sanjay

And in Africa!

[tab]

Recorded history suggests the Chinese civilization always … and continues to … prefer insulation and isolation. Until recently, the previous serious attempt to gaze beyond the borders of the civilization occurred early in the 15th century, prior to the dawn of Western imperialism and colonialism. The result being China closed it’s doors to the outside world for 500 years.

OTH … the Jews were expelled from their homeland more than 2,500 years ago … giving them no choice but find a way to succeed on the “outside”. Their persistent success likely gave rise to the ubiquitous envy/jealousy.

In any event … eventually conscience will trump money.

thoughtsofamisfit.weebly.com/topics.html

Arminius … your post triggered some new thoughts. New thoughts … like red wine … need time to age for a while before one knows if they have any merit.

Nonetheless … I’m in the mood for sharing. :slight_smile:

1. Let me repeat an earlier comment … Are we in the midst of an epoch transformation and we can’t see the forest for the trees?

2. The idiom … "shut/close the stable/barn door after the horse has bolted."T

3. The law of unintentional consequences … in attempting to expand the boundaries of their “homeland” … the Europeans have lost their homeland.

4. At this point in the game can Europeans really expect to achieve what the Chinese have worked diligently to protect for thousands of years … insulation and isolation?

Yes, Pilgrim-Seeker Tom.

I think that the Europeans should take the option of insulation or isolation (“what the Chinese have worked diligently to protect for thousands of years”) into account.

Seems the ‘crowd’ supporting your view is growing:

1. Early in Xi’s term as leadership his motto was … “Restore Chinese Glory”

2. Trump won the election with the slogan … “Make America Great Again.”

3. Putin’s popularity stems from his efforts to … “Restore Russian Dignity.”

4. Brexit is an attempt to … “Restore British Exceptionalism”

5. Zionism is a project to … “Restore Greater Israel.”

The common denomination seems to be a romantic yearning to return to the past … is this realistic?

1] The motto of Xi is what the Westerners (Europeans [with or without the Europeans in North America, Australia and other regions]) could and should imitate. But this is what the current globalists do not want to be realized.

2] Trump is probably not able and not powerful enough to do what I just have said (=> 1]). Also, he is probably a traitor.

3] Putin is probably the best example when it comes to restricting those globalists who own most major banks and/or major coporations. But Russia is - by far - less powerful than the USA.

4] The Brexit is no good example when it comes to a political union and a military alliance of Europe (at least: Old Europe), but the Brexit is a good example when it comes to the collapse of the EU, although the UK is - by far - not powerful enough to achieve this collapse. So, the Brexit is a good sign, if the Europeans want to see how the EU must be reformed. What Europe needs is a military alliance, the goal must be a political union, a federation, with borders like the Chinese wall, if necessary. The economic union must be included, of course. This all is not easy to do. At first there must be probably given a speech like Churchill’s "blood, sweat and tears“ speech of 1940. What we now have in Old Europe is neither a militarty alliance of a political union nor an economic union for Europeans (but merely for globalists). Currently there is no chance for such an European fortress to be realized. But wait and see. Did you expect during the so-called “cold war” that the Soviet Union and its satellite states would start collapsing in 1989?

5] The state “Israel” is a singularity in history. There has never been such a very questionable founding of a state and such a very questionable “justification” (after about 1800-1900 years!).

Arminius … as usual … very constructive comments.

Brings to mind the American sport “football” … are you familiar with the game?

Until recently … pick a date … the ‘globalists’ seemed to be on the goal line … a ‘touch down’ seemed imminent.

Recent anti globalist chatter and activities suggest they(anti globalists) are now in possession of the ball. Only time will tell if they will succeed in pushing the globalists away from the goal line … a gargantuan task.

One thing is certain … one side or the other will eventually ‘score’ . :slight_smile:

Thank you.

I am not very much familiar with that kind of sport, but I know what you mean. And: I am in agreement with that.