Personal Energy Fields

Personal energy fields have been described as auras, magnetic fields, fields of potential interconnectedness. To me, this conscious soul I possess is my essence and serves to provide my potential, but it either has limits that are self-imposed or imposed by “other.” “Other” could be the Godhead. Perhaps imposed by both currently, I don’t know. I’m just looking to explore my potential a bit more. Currently and for many years, I have withdrawn and/or withheld my energy from co-mingling for it makes people either quite, observably uncomfortable (in contention) or too emphatically drawn near (in need). If you have anything to add, by all means…do.

A bit of ILP history that approached this topic:http://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=171293&p=2133865&hilit=Personal+energy+fields#p2133073

Scientific work on bio-energy fields

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OfKXDuCz58[/youtube]

Not certain how the energy field surrounding a solitary finger can give way to a full body assessment.

Wendy, it is possible that personal energy fields operate under similar types of processes as magnetics played eons ago.

That was an excogenic attempt to involve electric and biometric interactions.

Personal energy on the other hand, may involve internal fields, not necessarily consistent or even consisting of electric fields, and the thought occurs that yes , there may be cranial.fields of energy, but they may not interact in a perceivable way, in their interactions

That compression of matter, as in the case with magnetic fields interacting with electric fields has been demonstrated and utilized in transformers, may be argued to be similar to the former kind of interaction

If this premise is accepted, then it is equally possible that the compression of brain content may effect the energy component of the mind…

Compression of content may be retrograde, as far as a genetic signature of inherited types and traits may manifest from all generational stages

This idea is controversial, but there is no reason whereby future research could not trace the various markers with which such development could be verified.

A doctor jancke, who works in the University of Ruhr, demonstrated the data compression of images entering through the eye into the neural network of the brain.

What happens here is interesting. One would think, that the instant images that are incoming would be processed as they enter the neural networks of the cortex. But what really happens, is, that the brain processes an earlier datum, with a newer version, and processes the difference. The impression is of the difference, between the two images, while retaining essential parts of those images, it ignores the redundant parts.

In a changing venue, the differential between the two images, are superimposed into one image, through an imaging process, which is rather complex, and beyond the scope into this forum. The compression of the imagges, creates a denser data-form , since two layers of reality are compressed into a single one, through a differentiation process.

The essential relevance here, is a study on perception, which literally highlights the compression of reality, creating a visual field, changed on account of the way the brain functions with respect to interpreting the signals it receives. Likewise compression of matter on very large scales, such as the equally contaversial 'Black Hole ’ effect, although perceived through a different quality of the eye, namely through astronomical tools, conceives the effects of compression, as it relates to fields surrounding it.

The black hole exhibits strange behavior around its periphery, namely the Schwartzchild Horizon, whereby it changes matter coming into contact with it. Not only does it effect matter, but light itself is changed by virtue of the immense forces generated by the singularity.

Compression in terms of personal energy fields, although of very negligible in terms of measured effect, is also evident in a photographic technique called Kirilian photography.

To see what all these types of compression have in common, is to see effects of compression, in case of the Ruhr study, a exclusion of redundancy in image interpretation, changes, figuratively the image, as it effects its interpretation. It is the difference of the images which the brain interprets, rather then any current singular image.

Just thought I’d add this bit of information, as it may in some form help to show the underlying functions of energy fields across various differentials.

As to how close any energy field can come to chatagorize them as personal, is a question that ,for example come through in comparing Kirilian images with the halos of Saints, which some say manifest from incredible sources of yet a different kind of energy.

Since the location of the soul in the physical body does share its locale in the cranial space on down to the diaphragm or upper stomach, yes these imperceivable interactions powered by emotional energy are occurring between the brain and the soul. The soul is an energy source whether it is the source of power for both of our bodies, the soul body and the biological, physical body has yet to be determined.

Would you be so kind as to elaborate more. Why retrograde? What do you mean by genetic signature? What does all generational stages mean?

What if it is not solely the brain that is processing the differential? My claim that the soul stores our long term memories and the brain our short term memories stands. To me the brain is a relay station between the perceiving physical body and the conscious soul. In the soul body may be where the actual compression is occurring which makes sense once you regard the brain and soul in charge of two different aspects of memory, soul=long term memory and brain=short term memory.

To define the soul as the compressed repository of past signified information has traditionally never been supposed or supported, but may be the time has come to understand the requisite change from the eidectically reduced concept as it relates to new advances in brain research.

Retrograde, because the idea of inherited traits involve a total
priority of all preceding generational data

The brain is definitely overworked. Awhile back I believe an ILP member asked if humans had outdated hardware or software, perhaps the intake of data far exceeds the processing speed of the average brain. A rare genetic mixture would produce a brain that was fast enough to process more but without understanding the nature of the soul, the goal of its survival, it would be “process more to what end?” If the soul is the transitional aspect of consciousness, of memory, rather than its perceived biological components of DNA, then while we are getting experiences based on perceptions, the biological aspects of our very existences are distracting us from our true origins that began before the biological hosts arose. I’m rambling off on tangents.

You know me! :wink:

Yes I think I do and You are right

The essence of being would be formulated memories that were will-powered by an emotional baseline of energy. Ah, might as well go all out in my what are now speculations, but wouldn’t be if you followed my steps listed in the Rant House and astral projected. :evilfun:

Also regarding the personal energy field, if it is self charging then willing into effect change may be be somewhat consistent as with manifestation and the laws of attraction, subtle mostly, but actual. Most individuals would lack the processing speed, the focus, and the emotional trigger to explode their energy fields to do “extra work” for them. More rambling. :-"

Chi
Prana

The first thing that one should do when talking about the soul is to actually provide some credible evidence for its existence
A failure to do so will lead one to the conclusion that it only exists in the minds of those who believe in it and no where else

The soul is the lion’s share of your mind whereas the brain is more of a basic, biological, facilitating organ. To not believe in the soul is to be essentially “mindless.”

Follow my steps correctly to separate your conscious soul from your physical body and you will be your own proof.

[b]I am a rationalist Wendy so I do not believe in any kind of woo

I do not need it to achieve peace of mind as I have that anyway

But if you think that it helps you then it is absolutely fine by me
[/b]

What does this “woo” even mean? Besides using bizarro words, practical science is above your pay grade?

Does rationalist mean unimaginative and complacent, a simple life of nothing ventured, nothing gained? Let others work the steps, the investigation, for you? :text-woo:

I thought you were here to learn, to expand your horizons a smidge, I could swear you wrote something along those lines…to improve your mental aptitude and such.

For those that have a will and focus, the numbered steps listed above are doable.

You are free to believe whatever you want but I prefer to only accept things that are demonstrably true. Expanding horizons does not extend to accepting any
thing without question. I have no interest in that at all. In order for me to accept your steps I would have to believe in the soul. I do not believe in the soul so
I cannot accept your steps. Now this should not bother you at all less you expect me to automatically agree with everything that you say without applying any scepticism whatsoever. I am not however the least bit interested in that since it would be an entirely ridiculous position to adopt. But you can if you want to

Okay, what are your questions?

I have no questions but just bear in mind that I do not accept woo of any kind. What will make me accept some
thing however is evidence. Woo requires no evidence which is why I reject it completely in all of its many forms

You have no questions says it all.