If you exist, then you have done well

If you exist, then you have done well

Like anyone, I get intuitions I know are from an internal source and sometimes others from where I don’t know and I believe cannot know, which is how I’d want it to be. So I thought I’d just pop this up here for considerations.

With the world being what it is, with all the issues it has, don’t you think we and the ancestors have done well to even survive, let alone have all that we do have [well many of us anyhow].

Ewe that was horribly positive, ok I am over it now. :mrgreen:

Yes. :wink: With more restraint in terms of progress and more generosity in terms of cooperation, all could enjoy the material fruits of our labors. The overall physical welfare of the global peoples would rise greatly. What do you suggest, as a druid, to raise the overall spirituality of the global peoples so trust in our fellow Mankind could be re-born?

Never trust a friend, don’t trust any fucker :stuck_out_tongue:

Druids were warlike and understand the world for what it is, and my Danish genes [mostly] also view such ideals with suspicion. I feel better now. :slight_smile:

As a technophant I’d say, don’t worry sisters and brothers, within three years yo will get your lives and jobs upscaled and pimped into the future.

Nothing wrong with the positive. It’s a good lens with which to peer through. There are other lenses too which are equally valid, lending their perception to subjective AND objective reality.
But I do agree with your above statement, Amorphos.
We are all a process. We flow and we ebb. Who knows how it will all end.

So people who do not exist didn’t do well?
How elitist . . .