I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Moderator: Only_Humean

I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:58 pm

I mean, I think they were a bunch of sexually frustrated straights that turned bisexual.

I mean, listening to their songs, "need somebody to love", "shes a killer", etc. All the signs and symptoms of being a sexually frustrated straight that turned bi.

Elton John on the other hand, and Ryan Gosling, are solid queer.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby Kriswest » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:33 pm

Well, idiot women enjoy The Rolling Stones when quite a number of their songs are Mysoginistic. I never could see any of Queen heterosexual, love their music, just would not love them.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
User avatar
Kriswest
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 20508
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: stuck in permanent maternal mode.

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:03 pm

What's to hate about misogyny? A bully is a spiritual friend. Sometimes a woman needs to be slapped around, corrected when she is wrong and sent into the kitchen to make pancakes. A real woman appreciates a good spanking.

Matter of fact, Kelly Jones is a female and is more mysognyistic than most people I know. Her youtube is kellyjones00 and you should watch her videos.

You don't love Queen (sexually?) Well that kind of attitude is why they turned gay and died of aids.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby MagsJ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:13 pm

My male Gaydar is very bad.. unless they are obviously gay.. then it's obvious they are gay, but I adore flirting with a gay male looker. :P
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16961
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby MagsJ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:17 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:What's to hate about misogyny? A bully is a spiritual friend. Sometimes a woman needs to be slapped around, corrected when she is wrong and sent into the kitchen to make pancakes. A real woman appreciates a good spanking.

Matter of fact, Kelly Jones is a female and is more mysognyistic than most people I know. Her youtube is kellyjones00 and you should watch her videos.

You don't love Queen (sexually?) Well that kind of attitude is why they turned gay and died of aids.

Not the soundest reasoning I've ever come across, but I'm listening.. for now.
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16961
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:17 pm

well what i was saying is, queen turned gay because they got rejected by women, kris stated she would reject queen and thus i said it was minds like hers that made them turn gay.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby MagsJ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:22 pm

I got that, but is there more? as the end result seems to be arrived upon because of sex, or lack thereof from a female, so solely based on sex.

More fool those that turn gay then innit.
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16961
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:24 pm

MagsJ wrote:I got that, but is there more? as the end result seems to be arrived upon because of sex, or lack thereof from a female, so solely based on sex.

More fool those that turn gay then innit.


Innit? Im not sure of that terminology?

And no its not just sex, if you read my other threads I stated a Tesla-shift of nurturing dynamics, nurturing qualities more present in males than females nowadays. This nurturing quality attracts males to other males.

And the sexual frustration is the force that compels to find an outlet of least resistance, the modern male.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby MagsJ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:34 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Innit? Im not sure of that terminology?

And no its not just sex, if you read my other threads I stated a Tesla-shift of nurturing dynamics, nurturing qualities more present in males than females nowadays. This nurturing quality attracts males to other males.

And the sexual frustration is the force that compels to find an outlet of least resistance, the modern male.

Then more fool them innit. With your self-stated intelligence I'm sure you can grasp what innit means.. not that difficult or taxing of mind.

People make choices, so why cry after that choice has been made? Oh! I fucked a male butthole, but I wished it was a female baby-making hole, oh woe is me.

Fuck off!
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16961
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Freddie Mercury died from AIDS so I mean, he had to be gay...right?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24708
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:41 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Innit? Im not sure of that terminology?

And no its not just sex, if you read my other threads I stated a Tesla-shift of nurturing dynamics, nurturing qualities more present in males than females nowadays. This nurturing quality attracts males to other males.

And the sexual frustration is the force that compels to find an outlet of least resistance, the modern male.

Then more fool them innit. With your self-stated intelligence I'm sure you can grasp what innit means.. not that difficult or taxing of mind.

People make choices, so why cry after that choice has been made? Oh! I fucked a male butthole, but I wished it was a female baby-making hole, oh woe is me.

Fuck off!


You're full of shit, you're like an entitled princess wondering why robin hood restorts to robbing rich...youre a moron. If someone cant get laid they turn gay, its a fact of nature you little cunt.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:41 pm

I dont speak nigger, I dont know what "innit" means.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby MagsJ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:53 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:You're full of shit, you're like an entitled princess wondering why robin hood restorts to robbing rich...youre a moron. If someone cant get laid they turn gay, its a fact of nature you little cunt.

Then turning gay is a lifestyle choice that they have made in their eagerness to get laid.

Straight people get AIDS too yes, Mr R.. from copious amounts of unprotected sex.. or even just once.
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16961
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby MagsJ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:I dont speak nigger, I dont know what "innit" means.

Innit is street speak, spoken by people from all backgrounds and nationalities. America has broken you. Feel bad about saying such things.. I don't.

You are a compliant broken-in stallion/mare.. enjoy that status.
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16961
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:02 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:You're full of shit, you're like an entitled princess wondering why robin hood restorts to robbing rich...youre a moron. If someone cant get laid they turn gay, its a fact of nature you little cunt.

Then turning gay is a lifestyle choice that they have made in their eagerness to get laid.

Straight people get AIDS too yes, Mr R.. from copious amounts of unprotected sex.. or even just once.


can any of you prove that AIDs actually exist and people aren't just killing each other with their minds based on the base manipulation of placebo effect psychology and fearmongering added to blind ignorance and extreme force of expectation and expression to force people to die by something that is not caused by what is believed to cause it?
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2440
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby Kriswest » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:11 pm

When I said I would not love them, it was not about sex. I love family and friends that are homosexual but , I would not love Queen or really any group or individual star. They get enough from others. And sex with someone who would obviously get around is just asking for a disease.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
User avatar
Kriswest
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 20508
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: stuck in permanent maternal mode.

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:16 pm

Random Factor wrote:
MagsJ wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:You're full of shit, you're like an entitled princess wondering why robin hood restorts to robbing rich...youre a moron. If someone cant get laid they turn gay, its a fact of nature you little cunt.

Then turning gay is a lifestyle choice that they have made in their eagerness to get laid.

Straight people get AIDS too yes, Mr R.. from copious amounts of unprotected sex.. or even just once.


can any of you prove that AIDs actually exist and people aren't just killing each other with their minds based on the base manipulation of placebo effect psychology and fearmongering added to blind ignorance and extreme force of expectation and expression to force people to die by something that is not caused by what is believed to cause it?


I had a fagfriend who told me it was so. Told me aids was a government conspiracy and they saw the dawn of aids first hand. 5 men in black suits came into a gay bathhouse and injected the fags with a syringe. Told me they saw it with their own two eyes.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:18 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:You're full of shit, you're like an entitled princess wondering why robin hood restorts to robbing rich...youre a moron. If someone cant get laid they turn gay, its a fact of nature you little cunt.

Then turning gay is a lifestyle choice that they have made in their eagerness to get laid.

You are an asexual, of course you don't understand sexual frustration...You believe the bullshit of "lifestyle" choice, its modern propoganda of the gay agenda

Straight people get AIDS too yes, Mr R.. from copious amounts of unprotected sex.. or even just once.


No shit straight people have aids. Do you want a cookie capt. obvious?
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:18 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:I dont speak nigger, I dont know what "innit" means.

Innit is street speak, spoken by people from all backgrounds and nationalities. America has broken you. Feel bad about saying such things.. I don't.

You are a compliant broken-in stallion/mare.. enjoy that status.


Im compliant? Your so full of Shit. Youre the one parroting the bullshit of shitlibs as gay being a lifestyle choice and you say im complaint? This website is a sick sad joke.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:19 pm

This fucking cunt who posts her shite food online says im compliant when im the most rebellious motherfucker here...Go back to the kitchen you little bitch
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:21 pm

Kriswest wrote:When I said I would not love them, it was not about sex. I love family and friends that are homosexual but , I would not love Queen or really any group or individual star. They get enough from others. And sex with someone who would obviously get around is just asking for a disease.


We'd all be whores given the chance and opportunity. What makes you think it's just those that sleep around that are at risk. I've also heard something about uncleanliness playing a part in it. I'm also pretty sure it's another bullshit sentiment all around. STD's don't happen to everyone. They don't happen to everyone who sleeps around or everyone who doesn't shower or bathe or clean themselves between partners. It's rather inconsistent all around to state with any certainty that the things we think cause them actually cause them.
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2440
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:25 pm

Well it travels thru the blood, so sharing needles can do it. But public bathrooms can do it if someone jacks off or has period juice and misses the toilet. i always put paper towel down to makesure. Doesnt matter what gender bathroom, both can have aids.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Well it travels thru the blood, so sharing needles can do it. But public bathrooms can do it if someone jacks off or has period juice and misses the toilet. i always put paper towel down to makesure. Doesnt matter what gender bathroom, both can have aids.

Yes, but those things don't always spread diseases or cause them. What do any of you know about what causes them other than what you take on blind faith that isn't being lied about that you learn as you grow.
User avatar
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2440
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay

Postby MagsJ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:34 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:This fucking cunt who posts her shite food online says im compliant when im the most rebellious motherfucker here...Go back to the kitchen you little bitch

I was expecting more from you.. more fool me. :P

I'm done cooking for the day, but I'll be back in the kitchen tomorrow and out for an alpine feast/Apres ski-party the day after, so no cooking then.. lucky me huh. :D

I'm happy to continue this discussion without the ad Hom.. if you can't, I'll understand ;)
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16961
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: I dont think Queen is actually gay.

Postby Kriswest » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:06 am

Random Factor wrote:
Kriswest wrote:When I said I would not love them, it was not about sex. I love family and friends that are homosexual but , I would not love Queen or really any group or individual star. They get enough from others. And sex with someone who would obviously get around is just asking for a disease.


We'd all be whores given the chance and opportunity. What makes you think it's just those that sleep around that are at risk. I've also heard something about uncleanliness playing a part in it. I'm also pretty sure it's another bullshit sentiment all around. STD's don't happen to everyone. They don't happen to everyone who sleeps around or everyone who doesn't shower or bathe or clean themselves between partners. It's rather inconsistent all around to state with any certainty that the things we think cause them actually cause them.

If it looks like a flame I would be an idiot to stick my hand into it.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
User avatar
Kriswest
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 20508
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: stuck in permanent maternal mode.

Next

Return to The Sandbox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users